Fan Fiction ❯ I Met you in Treverse Town.. ❯ Where is She! ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Where Is She

Aelita gasped and stared at Riku. The darkness clutching her arms.” Riku when you were gone. I told you I would do anything to get you back. When we were all searching for your soul I found it,but there had to be a sacrifice.” She cried.
Riku held onto her,” You didn’t have to do it”
Aelita groaned as the black shadow covered all of her. Riku yelled and dropped down to his knees,” but I just got you back”.
The shadow straightened up; it groaned then opened its blue eyes.
“The girl you speak of was she special to you?”
Riku looked up and slammed the shadow figure against the tree.
“What happened to her?! , What happened to her” he yelled.
The shadow stayed silent until she sighed.
“ I am sorry, but this was not my choice. It was hers; she wanted to save you and spend a couple hours with you, but I guess she forgot to tell you about this”
He sat under the tree and yelled until he remembered
The papou fruit’ he thought and smiled.
The figure frowned,” That will do nothing.”
Riku stood up,” What do you mean?”
The sky turned dark and a wind picked up. A silence grew between the two of them.
She walked over to the silver haired man.
“ I understand you care for her”she smiled. A slight rain began to fall to the shores of the island.

Riku looked at her,” you don’t know how much.”
She walked off the pier and onto the beach. He ran after her,” I don’t know what I’ll do now. Everything just turned into hell when I found the someone just for me!”
She black shadow turned around to face him.
“There might be something. Maybe you can look for her just like she looked for you.” she suggested.
Riku looked around. Well no one needed him on this island so they wont mind if he went away for a little. He nodded,” I’m going back to Traverse Town.” he walked towards the shore and turned to the shadow.
“ I’m sorry but I must leave to find a special girl”