Fan Fiction ❯ In Bondage ❯ The Capture ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]
1 Part 5: The Capture

"Aku!"

The image of Aku said nothing, only pointed to a castle in the distance, and then vanished.

The people and dogs blinked, trying to make sense of this.

"He wants us to come."

They looked at Jack.

"He is ready for us to attack. We should. Aku has had the world and us in his bondage for too long. It's time the world was set free."

Seventeen bug creatures were at the entrance when the two warriors reached the castle. A drawing of the swords, a charge on both sides, and blades hit scythes.

Jack turned and slashed a few in the torso, whereas Samantha kicked the heads off two of them, while sticking her sword in the head of the third. Then the rest were placed on the two swords and left to die.

Jack shook off the remaining creatures off his sword and entered the castle, with Samantha behind him.

An earsplitting shriek filled the air.

"Ja-"

Jack turned around.

Samantha was encased in pink crystal, frozen in space/time.

A look of pure terror was on Jack's face as the crystal disappeared.

It was then he realized.

The dogs were right.

He did love Samantha.

And he would fight not only to avenge his family, but also to free Samantha.

Many adversaries awaited the samurai in the corridors of the castle.

They met an unfortunate death as the sword of the samurai met the flesh of their bodies.

Angrily he ran through the castle until he came to a very expansive room.

Inside it was Aku.

"You have improved since the last time, samurai. However, this time, I hold the advantage. Allow me to introduce my newest ally."

From the shadows of the room stepped Samantha.