Fan Fiction ❯ In the eyes of another kind ❯ have you ever been kissed before? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n: This is a true story about my relationship with my girlfriend.
 
Sakura: Hello, this is a true story!!! Yes…it is a bisexual story about 2 girls. Me…and my girlfriend. If you are disturbed or very criticizing to this kind of matter, press the back button now and forever be known as a racist.
 
NOTE: names are protected in this story.
 
~*~
 
In the eyes of another kind
Chapter 1
Have you ever been kissed before?
 
 
I remember, two years ago, it was seventh grade. I had no friends at all for weeks on end. I roamed around to many groups of friends in hoping to find some. I was forcing myself to go straight; I was bi ever since sixth grade. I wanted to go straight, I felt as though it was a bad thing to be bi.
It was recess and I decided to walk around. I glanced over to a girl playing her video game. Soon I introduced myself and her too along with the rest of her gang,
Kyle. A tall boy who loved dragons. He seemed the type to be totally perverted and nice. But, he was pretty serious in seventh grade, wasn't much of a joker or the type to put a joke on.
Jamie. A Mexican girl. She was so perfect. Her hair fell down a little past her shoulder blades and she had the perfect body. I was just a tad bit chubby and well you know how it goes. You think you're fat.
Adam. A half Polish boy. He's the type of guy who has a perverted mind but in a funny way. He can make you laugh and smile no matter what. He's so caring and nice you'd think he wasn't a boy to begin with.
Elizabeth. The girl who was playing the video game. She was born in a different country and was very optimistic. She's the type you would call a “goody too-shoes.” But another good friend anyway. Or at least till I got to know her better.
And then I met her. I swore to myself I'd stay straight, be straight for the rest of my life. But when I layed my eyes on her it all changed. She was so gorgeous. Her hair was a beautiful chocolate color along with her eyes. Her hair was straight and then fell in small waves. Her smile and laugh sent tingling up and down my body. Her name was Vanessa.
 
 
Now…through all of middle school I'd watch her from afar. Seeing her get a boyfriend and always in his arms. Then she moved on to another boyfriend. I remembered the day she admitted to her bisexuality. I almost leaped with joy and happiness. But I didn't want to ask her that question. I couldn't.
 
 
~*~
 
July 18, 2005
 
 
I called Vanessa this morning due to the fact she had called earlier and I was asleep. She answered the phone with her usual,
“Konnichiwa!” We had barely seen each other all this summer and needed to catch up on events badly. We read each other our poems we had made and she informed me about things at home and same with me.
“Hey, Rosalynn!” I tell her to wait.
“Yeah.”
“Your brother and I are going out to a movie.”
“Fine, whatever.” After they leave we continue on our conversation and she suddenly says.
“I wish you were over here.” I thought about it for a minute. I could just ride my bike over, it wasn't too far.
“I'll come now.” I say.
“You will?!”
“If you want me to.”
“Okay!” We hang up and I quickly get ready. I have decided. After two years of waiting I was finally gonna pop the question to her. I thought of how I was going to do this as I smear my lipstick over my lips. She had told me a few weeks ago that she was attracted to me, but, was she ready to be with me?
I got on my bike and zoomed off down towards her house. Actually, down is an understatement. More like, uphill all the way. And I was wearing a black shirt and long black and red Tripp pants.
I rode up her driveway and parked my bike, said hi to her little brother and hopped the stairs and rang the door bell.
“Rosey!” She cried out and opened the door. She gave me a hug and for some reason I was ready for it. We walked around her house for awhile and watched the kids. (Considering she was babysitting…again.)) Finally we picked a movie and sat down to watch it.
I sat on the left side of the couch, one arm on the upper part of the couch. She suddenly leaned back and lyed on my lap. She grabbed my other hand at my side and wrapped it around her. I could feel my face fluster as her soft lips brushed against the skin on my arm.
I stared at the movie, trying so badly to hide my blush. I could feel my heart racing with her so close to me, in my arms.
“Rosey what's wrong?” She asked looking up to me with those big eyes.
“Nothing.” I lie. I wanted so badly to bend down and kiss her. So badly. I held back.
The phone rang. In a way I thank the distraction as she got up and answered it. When she returned, I instead took the opportunity to do exactly what she had down. I lyed in her lap. I could feel her heartbeat pounding against my back.
“Hey Rosey?”
“Yeah?”
“Have you ever been kissed before?”
“Yeah. By my two ex boyfriends. Why?” She shrugged and we kept watching the movie. Her little sister fell asleep on the chair across the way. I looked up to her and she stared down at me. She was rubbing my arm and I was rubbing her leg. `Kiss her!' screamed my mind. I didn't know what to do.
The phone rang again. I got up and she answered. It was Jamie telling that she was coming over soon so they can go to Guard. I was just sitting there when she returned. She sat next to me.
“Rosey what are you thinking?” She asked me. Considering the fact I kept glancing over at her beautiful form.
“Nothing.” I went back to watching the movie.
“You're thinking something.”
“No…no I'm not.”
I suddenly looked at her and she was staring at me, not the usual kind of stare but a lustful kind of stare guys have when they watch strippers.
“What're you thinking?” I ask her.
“What do you think?” she says in a teasing voice.
“I dunno…” I say.
“Yes you do.”
I pause. `omg…she wants to kiss me!' My mind shouted. I shrugged it off.
“I dunno…”
“C'mon think!”
I watched her brothers run past us and into the backyard. Over their yelling I asked.
“You want to ask me out? I dunno…”
“Along the lines of that.” She whispered. Her cool hand touched my cheek and turned my head to face hers. Her head came in close, my pulse was rising. Her soft lips against mine…I was melting. Nothing mattered anymore, we were together.
We pulled away and I could feel the thumping of my heart in my throat. We began to cuddle again and yes we did kiss again. We even made out! It was amazing!
Jamie came over and we even made out with her! WHAT THE HELL?! It was perfect. I asked her out. I did it. And she said, “hell ya.” So that's it. It's the start of a perfect romance.
 
~*~
 
Sakura: Please R&R. NO FLAMES PLEASE!!!!!