Fan Fiction ❯ Jewels Timeline ❯ Jewels Timeline ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Jewels Timeline

By: Jess


6 year old Jewels woke up after hearing a loud crash outside and a brilliant flash of light come in through her window.

"Huh?," Jewels let out, to herself all confused. Jewels grabbed her teddy bear and climbed off her bed and headed down the stairs to see what's going on outside.

"Mumsy?," Jewels silently, let out as she saw her mother's figure in the open door way looking outside and another figure right outside the door.

Her mother turned towards her "Jewels? What are you doing up?," Jess said, softly to Jewels as she walked towards her. Julo just stood outside watching what was going on outside.

"I heard a loud sound and saw lights outside. What's going on? Where's Daddy? And everyone else?," Jewels stated, with a puzzled look on her face. Jess knelt down in front of Jewels to her height.

"Some bad people are hear and your father is trying to protect us. And everyone else is...," with a soft voice, a concerned and sad look on Jess' face. Jewels looked at her mother searching for answers.

"Why are you not helping him mumsy? And what did something happen to them," Jewels asked.

"Your father doesn't want me in his way. And everyone was killed by the bad people.," Jess sighed sadly, looked behind her out the door where Joey's fighting.

They both hear the loud clashing and flash of lights from the battle. Jess stands up and turns towards the door. Jewels examines her mother and notices that she was wearing an outfit that she never saw her mother wearing before. "What are you wearing?," Jewels questioned her mother.

"And this is saiyen armor it helps protect my body for when I fight.," Jess turned back facing Jewels as she answered. A huge blast goes through the living room window causing pieces of glass, furniture, walls to go flying in different directions. Jess grabs Jewels before any debree can hit them and heads out the door quickly to where Julo was.

"It's not safe in the house anymore. I think we're better off in the front yard.," Jess said to Jewels. They look at the house with one side completely gone. Jewels looked up at the figures fighting they're moving so fast that she can't even make them out.

"Where's Daddy?," Jewels continues to question, her mother. "He's up there fighting. I guess there going too fast for you to see.," Jess said, while looking up at them fighting Jewels sat down on the ground hugging her teddy bear tightly.

Joey continues to fight Sayako. Joey blasts and the teleports behind the enemy "Huh?," Sayako puzzeledly let out. Then Joey hit him into the ground and then punched the other Camira in the stomach. Then Camira flew off Jess and Julo watched with a puzzled look on there faces.

"I wonder where Camira is going.," Julo thought out loud.

"Jewels if I have to step in the fight no matter what happens stay here. And if it gets too dangerous I want you to run to our neighbors. K?," Jess asked, Jewels with a sad look on her face. Jewels nods her head yes and looks at her mother's face with concern. Jess goes back to watching the fight and notices that Joey is looking tired.

Julo turned and looked at Jess "This doesn't look good I don't know how much longer he can keep fighting them." Julo commented. Jess looked worried.

"Sweety do you want me to help you?," Jess yells, to Joey and wants to help him.

"No I'm fine I can handle them myself." Joey argues back, and continues to fight. While Jess sighs with concern for her husband.

"Mumsy are you ok?," Jewels wondered.

"Yes I'm fine but I'm worried about your father.," Jess commented sadly, while watching Joey carefully.

"You're getting tired it won't be long till we destroy you and your family.," Sayako smirked, punched Joey in the stomach. And he coughed up some blood, while holding his stomach in pain.

"SWEETY!!!," Jess gasped and started to hover above the ground. Joey forced himself to straighten his body out.

"I'm fine honey," Joey said as he grinded his teeth.

"Are you sure?," Jess replied worriedly, while hovering a foot off the ground.

"Yes I'm sure dammit.," Joey snapped, went back to fighting. Jess watches helplessly and feels upset for how Joey snapped at her.

Joey flew full force at Sayako punching his fist through the Sayako gut. Jewels started to look up and Jess covered Jewels little eye's.

"Huh? What's going on?," Jewels questioned, while wondering why her mother was covering her eye's.

"I don't want you to see this.," Jess replied to her daughters question.

Sayako started to spit up blood from his mouth and backs away from Joey while looking in disbelief at all the blood on Joeys fist and slowly starts to fall to the ground from being weak from his wound.

"Yo.. you... bastard..," Sayako said angrily and in shock as he fell to the ground. Joey smirked and faced his palm towards the enemy and blasted him to hell.

"Alright Joey, you kicked his ass.," Julo cheered. Jess removed her hands from Jewels eye's.

"Mumsy what happened?," Jewels asked her mother, looked puzzled.

"Your father just killed a bad guy. And I didn't want you to see.," Jess noted and looked back up at Joey.

"See I told you I could handle him.," Joey said to his wife.

"SWEETY BEHIND YOU!!!," Jess screamed as she saw a huge blast heading towards Joey. Joey started to turn to see it then all a sudden Jess appears in front of Joey and pushes him out of the way. And Jess gets smacked into the ground by the huge laser. Jewels watches in horror as her mother gets plowed into the ground by the huge laser.

"OMG Jess!!!," Julo screamed.

"JESS!!!!," Joey yelled, and flew as fast as he could to the crater that Jess was in from the blast. He see's Jess's body with a thin layer of dirt covering allot of her body.

"MUMSY!!," Jewels cries and watches her father go into the crater. While wondering if her mother is ok. Julo sits next to Jewels and tries to comfort her.

Joey appears by Jess' side. "Honey are you ok?," Joey said with great concern, while putting his hands under Jess' body and holding her close to him. Jess' eye's slowly open.

"I... I'm sorry for getting in your way.," Jess says with tears coming out of her eye's.

"I just di.. didn't want you to get hurt.," Jess could barely speak.

"It's ok Jess. I should of been paying more attention. You'll be ok.," Joey said while his eye's are getting watery. Jess put her hands on the sides of his face and looked into his eye's.

"I'm dieing sweety..." Jess cried. Joey felt tears go down his face. Jess smiled, wiped his tears away. Joey wrapped his arms tighter around her body being careful to not hurt her. Joey then leaned his head closer to hers and then they kissed each other passionately and lovingly.

"I love you so much Jess.," Joey said lovingly.

"I love you so much too Joey.," Jess whispered lovingly back, smiled. Joey noticed that tears stopped going down her face. And she wasn't moving.

"Jess??," Joey shook Jess's body and the tears streamed down his face.

"Jess you can't die.. You can't.. please.," Joey barried his head against Jess' body soaking her clothes with his tear.

"I.. love you.," Joey cried. And continued to cry over her body then remembered about Jewels. Joey sat up and layed Jess' body gently down and started to walk up the crater. And wiped his tears away, then looked at Julo and Jewels.

"Julo get Jewels out of her.," Joey said as he powered up. Julo nodded and grabbed Jewels and started to fly off with Jewels reaching her arms out towards her father with tears going down her face and dropped her teddy bear.

"No Julo I want to stay with my daddy! Julo no!," Jewels argued. Julo saw that Jewels dropped her teddy bear and went to grab it real quick. And then kept flying away from the battle field.

"I tell you everything once we're away from her k?," Julo told Jewels. Jewels started crying for her parents.

Anger replaced the sadness Joey was feeling he continued to power up and got ready to fight. And stared at Camira with rage in his eye's.

"Finally your ready to fight. I thought I would have to wait forever till you would stop whimpering over your mates death.," Camira sighed, then smirked at Joey and got into fighting stance.

"Your going to die you green bitch.," Joey angrily said to Camira. And then he teleported behind Camira sending her flying into the ground but before she hits the ground Camira stops herself.

"@#%$.," Joey thought out loud to himself. Joey teleported again and kicked Camira towards her head but she blocked it. She kept blocking every move Joey made. Joey then kneed at her but she blocked and then he quickly elbowed her in the back of the neck. Camira flinched in pain and then punched Joey in the face. And he went flying towards the ground.

"Well your putting up more of a fight then anyone I've fought so far. But I think I'm going to end this now.," Camira said as she rubbed the back of her neck. Camira faced her palm towards Joey and powered up to get ready to blast at him while we was laying on the ground.

"Huh?!?!?," Camira exclaimed as she noticed that Joey was gone from the spot of the ground. Joey grabbed Camira's legs and smashed her into the ground.

"That's it now I'm PISSED OFF.," Camira angrily said. And then she smashed Joey into the ground full force.

"Jess...," was all that Joey could manage to get out. He reached towards where Jess' body layed. Camira then landed next to Joey looking at him with an evil smile.

"Your dieing and your still whining over your mate. I'm tired of watching you whine.," Camira said as if she was disgusted. Camira then powered up and ki lit up all around her hand and she faced it towards Joey and then finished him off with a huge blast.

Meanwhile: Julo stopped in an abandoned building and put Jewels down. Jewels sat down hugging her teddy bear and looked up at Julo.

"What about Mumsy and daddy? Are th.. they dead?," Jewels questioned sadly. Julo looked at Jewels with a hurt face.

"Yes they are... I can't even feel your fathers ki anymore. But don't worry I'll take care of you.," Julo comforted Jewels. Jewels started to cry again. Julo walked over to Jewels and hugged her.

"I'm scared. And I miss my Mumsy and Daddy.," Jewels cried.

"Everything will be ok.," Julo told Jewels.

Time passes it's been six year Jewels is now 12:

Julo finishes working on the time machine.

"Finally I'm done. Now where is Jewels?," Julo sighs. Julo goes walking around the building looking for Jewels.

"Julo?," Jewels curiously asks as she looks at Julo looking all over the place.

"Huh? Oh there you are Jewels I was looking all over for you. Anywase I finished the time machine so it's already for you to go to the past.," Julo happily replied. Jewels stiffened up and looked scared.

"Jewels? What's wro..," Julo stopped talking as soon as she felt Camira's ki.

"Jewels please go to the time machine. I'm going to destroy Camira once and for all.," Julo whispered to Jewels. Jewels looked upset.

"What? What do you mean destroy her once and for all?," Jewels asked Julo with concern. All of the sudden the fire alarm goes off.

"@#%$. Camira must of came into the building and blasted the fuses causing a fire. Jewels you have to go in the time machine. And I have to self destroy myself to kill Camira." Julo stated.

"No Julo you can't. I won't let you. I lost my parent's and I'm not losing you," Jewels said with tears falling down her face. Jewels ran to Julo grabbing onto her arms.

"I have to and you have to do what you must do.," Julo said as she looked down at Jewels while smiling.

"No! Please Julo don't.," Jewels begged. Julo put her hand on Jewels head and picked up Jewels and started carrying her towards the time machine.

"STOP IT JULO. Don't I won't go I want to stay with you. I don't want you to die.," Jewels cried. Julo put Jewels in the time machine with Jewels still clinging to her arm.

"Please Julo come with me. Or let me help you.," Jewels said as tears poured down her face. Julo got Jewels arms off of her and quickly shut the glass of the time machine. Jewels banged on the glass screaming for Julo to let her out as she watched the building light up from the fire.

"Let me out please Julo. I don't want you to die. I can't lose you. Your all I have...," Jewels pleaded as she banged on the glass. Julo smiled at Jewels, the lights in the time machine lit up.

"JULO NO!!PLEASE DON'T JULO!! LET ME OUT," Jewels screamed while continuously crying.

"Bye kiddo.," Julo's last words to Jewels. Jewels watches helplessly as she see's Julo walking into the door way with the building full of flames.

"NO JULO!!!!!!!," Jewels screamed. The time machine goes off Jewels is transported to the past. To the Beginning where her real adventures begin.


------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------



Authors notes: Thank you so much Joey and Katsurina for helping me edit my fanfic ^_^!!