Fan Fiction ❯ Jewels ❯ Start ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter One
 
 
Dawn came over the hills around the valley, and the newest rays from the sun took time it shed them selves on 3 people in particular.
 
One of which was wakening.
 
Large green eyes, that held only happiness, and innocent curiosity in them opened up gradually, to see the summer's first dragonfly perched on a cute button nose. Raising a hand to shoo it away would have been to hard this early in the morning, for the small boy's tired body. Wiggling his nose, he dislodged the dragonfly, and began to sit up.
 
Looking around the camp to make sure all was well Alex, as this boy was called, shook the dew out of his sunset orange hair, before going to wake another member of his company.
 
Going over to a flower at the base of a tree, Alex tried to wake little Zai.
She looked so cute, curled up into a little ball, her white smock-like dress falling over one shoulder. The now decidedly yellow sunrays, and little dewdrops reflecting the world around her upside down, made her stand up pink hair look even more unearthly.
 
Using his pinkly finger Alex stroked the hair of the small girl, gently, beckoning her wake.
 
“Zai, Zai?” he whispered
 
One huge, blue, chibi eye opened to the morning.
 
“Good morning Master Alex!” she replied in a voice like a bell. “Is Master Amon awake?”
 
“No not yet, let's go wake him up.” Alex smiled.
 
In truth Alex lived for mornings when he got up before his companion.
 
(at this point I will have o inform you that Alex is Amon's slave, Amon even marked him with a black almost stripe around Alex's neck, but Alex doesn't know this so shhhhhh don't tell him)
 
Alex carefully approached the tree Amon was in, and knocked lightly on the trunk. In response to the vibrations in his surroundings, Amon's not-yet-awakened body slowly opened the blood-red-moon-eyes, to the now fully risen sun.
 
Blinking down at Alex owlishly, Amon roused himself and jumped down gracefully.
 
“Morning, Alex.” his voice gruff from lack of use over night, relied.
 
“Hey Amon, come on help me make us something to eat.”
 
-----------
 
~This world has slaves and masters, as you know now, but there are several kinds of slaves that are `trained' to do cretin things. These slaves differ from the outside farming ones to the special ones that are pampered, the ones that are used in rather special ways. Now on with the story~
 
In a dimly lit room a crowd of people stood. They were all there for the same reason, to buy a new slave. It wasn't just any slaves; it was for one of the pampered slaves the ones that were used for their master's desires.
 
“Ok, now everyone got a sign?” the man on the stage said walking into the spotlight. The room suddenly became very hushed. “Alright, today, or should I say night” the man chuckled “We have a wonderful selection for you.” The sound of five heavy steal doors opening echoed in the room. Out of the darkness stepped three girls and two boys, in rather revealing clothes. The crowd began to murmur again.
 
“Alright first up we have Lune…” the man walked over to the boy on the far left of the stage, “ and second we have Usa,-“ the man continued down the row in this manner, to the last girl.
 
The man walked back down to Lune. “Alright,” he spoke rather loudly but this did not faze Lune for he continued to stare off in a dazed way. “Lune here is about 16 and he is also well rounded In all trades, not just as an Uke slave, so lets start the bidding at 2 grand…” Before the man had even finished his speech people began to raise their signs.
 
The price for Lune climbed higher and higher, yet he gave no notice. Lune as well known amongst slave owners as a tempter ever sense he became an Uke slave. He had been bought by a lot of people since his original master died. Sense then he has run away or been disowned by all his masters.
 
“Sold.” The man said to the person in the back of the room who had bid two million. The person walked up to the stage that the slaves stood on. It was a skinny and rather ugly looking old woman. The man on the stage handed her a piece of paper and she walked to the door at eh end of the stage; Lune grudgingly followed.
 
“You're mighty lucky to be bought by me.” The old lady spoke in a raspy voice, as Lune followed her down the hall to be purchased.
 
--
 
Near the edge of ton in the middle of the night a train
 
 
 
Ok, so that's the real first chapter.
Again please review……does it sux? Hate my typing style? Want to defile Alex? Let me know….^-^
 
Oh, and just so you know this was co-written by me and my friend in the real world…..
You may call her neko-chan