Fan Fiction ❯ Just to Make Them Jealous ❯ Love and Pranks Don't Mix ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Uniemon: Psycho Moon doesn’t own Harry Potter.
Psycho Moon: This will probably be the only disclaimer in this fict that will say this so remember it.
Uniemon: Also, if we need to disclaim anything again in this fict…
Psycho Moon: Or claim it the disclaimer or claimer will be at the bottom of whatever chapter the thing is in.
Uniemon: P.S. The first seven chapters were written before Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix came out so there are a few things that are different in this fict then in the fifth book.
Psycho Moon: I don’t plan on changing the things though but I do hope to try in future chapters to tie things in for the fifth book.

Just To Make Them Jealous
by Psycho Moon
Chapter 1
Love and Pranks Don’t Mix


"SIRIUS! I’M GONNA KILL YOU!!!" An angry yell came from the Gryffindor girls' dormitory. Everyone in the common room looked up in surprise.

It was not that Sirius Black was getting angry yells from a girl in her dormitory. No… it was not that at all. Sirius was a master prankster so he was always getting death threats from the girls he pulled pranks on.

What surprised all the Gryffindor students was who was yelling. There was on girl they thought he’d never pull a prank on but he had.

She walked out of the girls’ dormitory with eyes staring straight at Sirius. Her bright red hair was tied into a messy ponytail, while her emerald green eyes burned with anger at Sirius. There was one thing new about her that only a blind house elf could miss.

"Oh my God! Lily fell for the perfume/ wart spray prank! This is classic!" howled Peter Pettigrew when he saw Lily.

Lily Evans glared at Peter. "I’d be quite if I were you, Pettigrew! I’m not in the mood!"

"Ooo… touchy!" Peter laughed returning to his book, Transfiguring for Dummies.

"Hi Lily! Something wrong?" Sirius said, trying to play innocent.

Lily grabbed his cloak and dragged him out of Gryffindor tower. She pulled him along for about ten minutes until they came to an empty classroom. She pushed him in and closed the door.

"Sirius! How could you?" said Lily, who was almost in tears. "Why did you do it?"

"Peter dared me to do it…" said Sirius. "I had to… I have a reputation to uphold."

"Well good for you! You can uphold it without a girlfriend!" yelled Lily as she left.

"Lily Wait!" yelled Sirius but she didn’t turn around.

~*~

Lily threw herself on her bed after getting the antidote from Professor Adonis, the potions teacher. Barring her head in her sheets, she let out a small cry. ‘What have I done? Sirius has always loved me… no one else loves me… I’m gonna die alone…’ Thoughts like this went through her head the rest of that night.