Fan Fiction ❯ Kidnapped by a Psycho ❯ Kidnapped ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

MAIN Characters:

Ichigo Akimoto: a 13 year-old girl that was kidnapped into a whole new different world by YUKIO

Yukio: a self-arrogant boy that is around the age of 15. His occupation as a robber soon changes as he kidnapped Ichigo.

Yumi: Ichigo's best friend that somehow meet in the new world. She is about 14 years old.

Kenichi: Partners of Yukio, but strangely, a very "dark" character. 15 year old

 

NON-MAIN CHARACTERS

Suki: Yukio's "former" crush until something happens…. (Suki then found out that she loves Yukio)

Ichiro: Yukio's older brother that has a thing for Ichigo. Probably the most reasonable and polite character in this series.

 

More characters are coming soon……

 

Chapter 1

Ichigo, like any other girl went to school, walked home and during that she got kidnapped? This is what happened….

"Hi Yumi!!!" Ichigo said as usual every morning

Of course…Yumi on the other hand, like always, said nothing.

"Uh…yeah…so where are you going Yumi?"

"home"

"Well…I guess we have to separate now my house is this way…BYE!"

"yeah whatever"

On the way home, she saw a boy with brown hair and brown eyes. He was exceptionally good looking for someone that was about a year or two older than her. Although the thing was he was digging for something. It took about 1 minute until he found it, she thought and the item he found was a STICK??? He then just made it turn into a very long stick which looked like some of the sticks demons or people fly on in cartoons. He stuck it in the air and he made a portal-looking thing. She accidentally stepped on a stick that made a noise.

The boy suddenly turned back and takes her over his shoulder and went into the portal while Ichigo was unconscious.

WHEN SHE WAKES UP

Ichigo didn't open her eyes but she could hear talking.

"So Yukio…why'd you bring her again?" the first voice said in a tone that kind of reminded her of Yumi.

"She saw me rob a suzu, dumbass and if she saw she would tell everyone else what happened. Then everyone would try to find another suzu and go into our world."

That was Yukio, Ichigo guessed.

"Why don't you kill her then" the first voice said.

"We can make a profit off of her you know. Just by selling her so she can be a slave or something" Yukio said.

"HEY! Geez I'm sorry if I messed up your little plan to rob one of those suzu things or whatever, but I'm not gonna take it if you keep on talking about me like this! AND NO I AM NOT GUNNA BE A SLAVE!" Ichigo yelled.

"Who asked you anyway b*tch?" the boy said.

"WHERE THE H*LL AM I ANYWAY?!!!" Ichigo said.

"not on your planet anyway."

"WHO ARE YOU"

"why do you care?" Yukio said.

"GET ME OUT OF HERE!" Ichigo said.

"Get out. Its not like your going to end up in your world anyway" Yukio said.

"Yukio, who are you talking to?" a female voice said.

"YUMI?????" Ichigo questioned.

"gah ICHIGO!……how did you? when did you?" Yumi replied.

"So I'm guessing you two know eachother?" Yukio said.

"WHATS IT TO YOU?" Ichigo said.

"Oh by the way Yukio, your brother wants you to come over with me and Kenichi…Suki will be there too…."

"I'll go." Yukio said.

"Can I go home now?" Ichigo said.

"Uh…… about that…" Yumi said.

"Once a mortal comes into our world they can't turn back unless the priestess of suzu says so." Said another mysterious boy.

"Yumi, who are these people?" Ichigo asked.

"Yukio and Kenichi."

Yukio was the boy that she already saw while she was going home.

Kenichi on the other hand had fine black hair and blue eyes. He was EXTREMELY GOOD LOOKING…but Ichigo had no time to worry about that while her life was going to turn out to be a miserable slave life….