Fan Fiction ❯ Kidnapped by a Psycho ❯ Let's Talk Ichiro ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shiz Notez: (Shiz Notes are like Author Notes) Well…I hope everyone is enjoying Kidnapped by a Psycho! People are asking me why, of all people, Yukio chose Ichigo to say I love you. Well think about it! Yumi has been with Yukio probably almost all her life and I really doubt that Yukio would just suddenly find out that he loves her…and to be quite honest, Yumi might have someone else in mind…Also, I REALLY don't want this to be a boyXboy story between Yukio X Kenichi…ugh…you know what I mean…anyway, here is CHAPTER 3!

 

FLYING WITH ICHIGO AND ICHIRO

"So why were you alone?" Ichiro said.

"Oh…Yukio and I got into a `quote and quote' fight…"

"So its like you and my younger brother are going to break-up?"

"Uh…well…OH YEAH!" she exclaimed, "OF COURSE WE ARE GOING TO BREAK UP!"

"Oh I see." Ichiro said.

"Oh by the way…what was all the things with what that person said last time?"

"Who? Oh you mean Suki." He said. "Well…she does like me but before me, was Yukio…"

"*anime fall* She liked YUKIO? ARE YOU SURE?" Ichigo was surprised! (hey…I would be surprised too…the psycho actually had someone like him!)

"Yes…the thing is they liked each other at different times."

"What do you mean?"

"Suki liked Yukio first…then she started to like me. Yukio then liked her while she liked me."

"Oh…" Ichigo said.

During the rest of the `flight', it was very quiet. Hey, how about we look into Ichigo's thoughts?

ICHIGO'S THOUGHTS

Wow…Yukio had someone that liked him? Yukio liked Suki? Then why doesn't he just say `I love you too Suki'? Ugh…when he said `I love you, Ichigo' that was sick and wrong! I mean he isn't smart, cute, good-looking, or none of that…wait never mind maybe a little cute^_^;