Fan Fiction ❯ Libra 279 ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

By: Kouner

Hello everyone! Kouner here! With the reviews I got from the prologue, I decieded to add more to Libra 297. I have also made an Original Anime Writers Club. Come in if you are interested. ^_^ You can also vist the home page to another one of my stories Kiranai Hebun . I started the LIBRA 279 page. It can be seen Here-Libra 279 page for now. There isn't much there, but there will be soon ^_^.

Chapter 3

Seventeen years went by slowly. To Libra, it seemed like an eternity. Every day that passed, seemed to take longer. Though, he knew that with every day, it drew closer to her return. But what was seven teen years of loneliness in all of his life with Audie, and with out her? Like one drop in a bucket. Still, it lingered on forever.

To Audie, it went by even longer. Till it got to the last few years. When you are young, a year seems like five to an adult. She truly was her age now. On her eight-teenth birthday, her mother knew she would have to go back to Libra in a year.

Though, Audie acted as if everything were normal. As if she knew nothing of the return to Libra 279, and the life that she once lived. She had become so much of the royal family. To Claire's family, they always just thought she was her and Lazar's daughter. They had been married soon after they left Libra. So much Audie was apart of the family so even she was assigned to marry another Prince of a close planet. Audie seemed to like him very much. Again, showing no sign of Libra's presence in her mind.

The cold winter came and brought the sorrow of her leaving them. The snow that fell was the tears of the mother who longed for her child to stay, but, she had told and promised Libra that Audie would return. The mother could only suspect he was in a greater pain with out her. When spring arrived, it sprang new life. The android named Akarui returned with a handsome young man named Truman, who went by Tru. He introduced himself as the son of Julie and the late Alaric Segenam. Claire was shocked to hear that Alaric had died, Julie had never informed her.

Julie was with the boy as well. She seemed to have aged very much, though, she was only thirty-four years old, her son was eight-teen. Which meant he was born before they went on the voyage to find Claire. Neither Lazar or Claire knew he existed. It all made since now, why Julie had been so protective of Alaric. To think he was gone...

Spring ended, and summer came. Setting the children from their prison of school. For Audie, it was the ultimate freedom. She was through with her schooling, and didn't have to go any farther. It was funny how other planets had taken on the customs of Earth. Being that the Earthlings were so far spread, most planets just took on after their customs. The scorching summer sun beat down on the planet of Anki. Leaving all of those who lived there to wish it would end. Except the school children and Claire.

Fall. The last season that Claire would spend with her lovely daughter. Who she had watched grow, she now had to take her back. Claire felt as if she had loaned Audie from Libra, and now it was time to return her to him Claire wondered at times if Libra even remembered her daughter. But who could forget her?

Winder finally came. Again, crying the sorrow of the lost child as the snow fell. When the nine-teenth birthday came, Claire prepared herself, Tru, Julie, and Akarui to go behind Audie's ship to Libra 279. With Audie, would be Sasu, Audie's best friend and sister to the Prince Audie was to marry. Also, Kakeru, the Prince that Audie was suppose to marry.

Who knows what was going through Claire's head when she sent the two of them. Their planet had been enemies with Anki, and Audie's marriage was to end the war between the two. Maybe, Claire hoped that with Kakeru, Audie wouldn't want to stay with Libra and come back to Anki. Sasu and her brother were not sure why they had to take the Princess to the ship. They were only told to do so. Audie, when she was told of returning to ship, was confused. Why did she have to go? Honestly, she had no idea. She remembered nothing of the ship Libra 279.

Maybe it was the fact that she had grown up from a child. Most people can hardly remember anything past the age of five. Audie's age was two when she left. She had forgotten everything.

Poor Libra, in his disappear, he longed to see her once more. Never had it crossed his mind that the girl would forget him. How could she...?

They loaded up and left. Sasu, Kakeru, and Audie before the others. Not told they were going to follow them. Instructions were given to Sasu and Kakeru about Audie and the ship Libra 279.

When they were to arrive, a computer was going to ask them their name. Do not give the name of the ship, Kana 2, but just to say

"Audie." Still, they were not sure why, but they complied.

They arrived to the ship and docked along side of it. Audie was scared, wondering what awaited her on this ship. Latching onto Kakeru's arm was the only comfort for her now.

Making the long journey to the ship was just as scary as the anticipation. Crossing the glass tube that looked as if at any moment it would snap in two. Leaving the person, or persons, in side to float in space. Forever.

The computer asked for a name. It was young voice, sounding almost exactly like Audie's, but happier and younger. They were surprised that a computer could express the emotion of happiness in it's voice. Though, they were told that there were many things on the ship that could not be explained.

Sasu turned to Audie and whispered. "Say your name."

Audie stared at Sasu for second. Not understanding why she had to state her name. Why not the ship? Or their race? Where they were from even...

Why her name?

Audie slowly nodded and turned toward the ship and stated her name, loud and clear.

"Audie."

There was a long moment of silence. Nothing from the computer, saying that they could enter. Nothing. As if the computer was in shock.

The steel doors quickly flew up, leading to a lightly lit hallway. The three of them stepped inside, cautiously. The doors slammed shut behind them. Locking then in with not a chance of escape.

Kakeru placed his hand firmly on his gun. With in .4 seconds, he would whip it out and shot anything in sight. A trained warrior, he was the best there was at the time.

Sasu's scared face shown from under her short black hair. It had fallen across her face, hiding some of it's beautiful features. Still showing the look of horror on her face.

A giggle was heard from in front of them. Kakeru pulled out his gun and pointed it straight forward. Ready to shoot at any time.

"Why are you so jumpy? I am not going to hurt you," a voice said. It was the voice of the computer from earlier. All their eyes widened as a girl stepped from the shadows.

She was about the same height as Audie. She looked quite a lot like Audie, except the face that she had aqua blue hair. Her smile light up her entire face. Her eyes were also different from Audie's. They were a bright pink color.

The faces looked almost identical. Audie stared in shock at this girl. How could someone she had never met look so much like her.

"I am called Pisces. I have lived here on this ship for about five years now." She smiled even more.. "I have been waiting forever to meet you Audie. You have no idea what it is like to hear about you all the time and never have met you. It is my pleasure."

"Hear about me? From who?" Audie asked.

The girl's smile dwindled away. "You don't know?" Audie shook her head. The girl's pink eyes got wide and scared. She looked as if she were about to cry. "How could you forget?"

"Forget what? I don't even know why I am here!" cried Audie. Kakeru pulled her close, and she cried on his shoulder.

"Oh no, Libra will be crushed," Pisces mumbled to herself. No one heard her, but Sasu knew she had spoken. Words unheard, but plan in motion.

"What did you say?" Sasu asked Pisces. Pisces looked up at her. "Nothing."

With this answer, Sasu knew that this girl was un-trust worthy. "Let's leave guys. We can't stay with someone who isn't completely honest to us. Besides, they upset Audie. This isn't a good place." Kakeru nodded, but Audie did not. She was just pulled back down the hall she came in.

"WAIT!" cried out Pisces. They did not stop or even hesitate a step. "I can not allow you to leave. I am sorry. Even if Audie doesn't remember Libra, she can not leave with out seeing him!"

They looked back at the girl. They hadn't noticed that all the lights had gone out and the only light was going from the girl. A glow of red fury surrounded her and her eyes glew red as well. Red stands for many things, death, blood, in this case, anger. How could these people, who hurt her friend for so long just leave?

The floor beneath the three began to shake wildly. Kakeru let go of Audie to get a better grip on the gun. As soon as he did so, a panel on the floor opened, sending Audie down a hole. Kakeru and Sasu tried to grab her, but were stopped but robotic arms. The room went completely dark, as the girl jumped down after Audie.

It felt as if they were on a giant slide. Sliding through the spaces of the computer which controlled everything on the ship. Audie screamed in terror, she feared for her life and wanted to go home. Pisces wondered why Libra even liked this girl. Any girl that forgot the one the loved her was not worth his love in return.

A light at the end of the tunnel. So bright, Audie had to cover her eyes. The tunnel ended, leaving Audie to fall from the high, 20 foot ceiling to the floor. She landed on something soft, which later turned out to be the clothes of the old passengers.

Pisces fell from the ceiling too, but landed hard on the floor. On her butt none the less. She groaned and fell back to ground. "I didn't know I could feel pain..." moaned Pisces.

A laugh was heard. Audie looked up from the clothes were she lay. A tall woman with short brown hair to her chin. It was the same color as Audie's hair. But that was the only quality that they both shared.

"It's all in your head Pisces. If you think it hurt, it hurts," explained the woman from where she stood. Seemed as if she were guarding a gate to heaven or something the way she stood at her computer. Leaning against to support her lanky body as she lounged.

"Oh... Sagittarius, that is a load of crap!" cried Pisces in pain. The woman, Sagittarius, just laughed again.

"Poor little Pisces." She then looked up at Audie. A look of shock on her face. As if she were the missing link or something. More of like a miracle, but to Audie, she felt like they were scared of her.

"Is it really her?" asked Sagittarius.

Pisces got to her feet, and looked at Audie as well. "Yes Sags, it is her, but she doesn't remember anything."

Sagittarius looked at Pisces. "How would she forget?"

"I don't know, if you ask me, I think that she is just a selfish bitch who doesn't care about poor Libra at all. She isn't worthy of his love."

"You better not let him hear you say that," Sagittarius muttered. Pisces looked from Audie to the ground.

"He's coming..." whispered Pisces. Sagittarius nodded in agreement.

Audie was confused still. She knew nothing about this place, or what they were talking about. It made her feel sad, but it couldn't have been so great if she forgot it.

Footsteps were heard behind Audie. She looked out of the corner of her eye to see a figure walking the shadows. Slowly, but surely reaching it's destination Audie almost didn't want to see the figure. Afraid of disappointing them.

The figure's eyes could now be seen. A glowing yellow color, almost golden. He stepped out of the shadow's could fully see him now. He was a handsome man with long light blue hair to his waist. Very long for a man, but it did not take away from his appearance. His skin was very light, almost white.

The most apparent thing about this man, was the look on his face. It was a look between shock and happiness. Audie wasn't intimidated by the look from him for some reason. Maybe he meant something to her before.

This must be him, Audie thought to herself. Libra.

Leave reviews. Let me know if you like it. ^_^.