Fan Fiction ❯ Life Force Immortals ❯ PROLOGUE ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok, yes it's a group fanfic. I want people to submit a potential character via email with an interesting background, then I'll choose the five who I think will make the best story, and then the writing can begin. If you don't like writing but would like to submit a character anyway, I can do your characters chapters.

The email address to submit to is BrainDeadFools@hotmail.com sorry about the name but it's from my band and I don't want to open another hotmail address.

Ok so here's the stories background.

I have had many names over the last three millennia but my first was Karen Sighe. I was a priest in the city of Atlantis in the temple of Gia and guardian of the Life Force spring. The Life Force is the source of all life on this world, the place we come from when we're born and the place we return to when we die, the spirit of the planet, Gia herself.

But there was another man, a scholar by the name of Jaradas Iarux. He had studied all our ancient law and believed that he could use the Life Force to gain the power of the gods. It was my time to guard the spring when he attacked, using ancient magic's band by our high council for centuries. Finally he reached the spring and casting me aside with inhuman strength stepped into the spring. When he emerged his body was deformed but glowed with a frightening aura and he began unleashing his new great power upon our city intent on conquering all and driving humanity into slavery for his own glory.

But Gia saw his actions and was angry, she took her physical form and did battle with the foul creature Jaradas had become. They battled for many days but when it seemed all hope was lost, Gia succeeded in cast him into a hell dimension where he would be trapped forever. Our joy was short lived however, for Jaradas had already created many servants their wills bent on evil and though he was trapped in the other dimension his will was still able to penetrate our world on certain days when the stars aligned which allowed him to create new followers and continue his vengeance on the world.

Gia's response was simple. A warrior would be needed to slay the evil demons and since I had been the one who let Jaradas into the spring, I was to be that warrior. Cursed with immortality but gifted with great abilities, a single young man destined to fight evil for all eternity.

But as the twenty first millennia dawns the stars are aligning in a way not seen for millions of years and on that day Jaradas will be able to cross back once again into our dimension and once again try to conquer the human race. He has gathered a great army in secret to prepare for his arrival and prevent me from stopping him.

This time I can not defeat the evil alone, I must use the five vials of the Life Force Gia gave to me to create a force strong enough to hep me, or surely the Earth will be doomed, for Gia can be of no help this time. To prevent any from copying Jaradas, Atlantis and the spring were sunk beneath the ocean keeping the Life Force hidden away but trapping her inside the earth forever.