Fan Fiction ❯ Life, Love, and Waiting ❯ How are you? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Life, Love, and Waiting
Author: Shadow Angel
Chapter: 1
Rating: PG-13
E-mail: icebubbledancer@hotmail.com

Disclaimers: This is my own story, I'm so pround of it.

Author's Notes: Ok, this is another short chapter, I'm thinking the majority of these will be, but hey, it's also supposed to be a short story so there. Hope you enjoy it, reviews are always welcome and very helpful.
************************************************************** ********************************************************
I arrived at school hoping that it didn't show. I held no regrets about what had happened. I only prayed it didn't show I knew I was diffferent, but no one else knew, or needed to.

I smiled at my friends as I walked to my locker, my mind on what had happened, not regretting a simgle second. I liked that feeling of no regret. I felt so much more at peace, happy, peaceful.

As I stepped back for the locker I felt two strong, but gentle arms wrap around my waist. A voice whispered in my ear, "Morning Dinah," before he kissed my
neck. I had recognized him from the moment he pulled me into his soothing embrace. 'I love it when he does that,' I thought as I turned around and looked up from my 5'4" height to his 6'1". He had gentle brown eyes and a loving smile that matched perfectly.
"Good morning Jeremy," came my reply as I kissed him quick on the lips, "and how are you today?"
"Doing well, you?" came his simply response.
"I'm fi..." but before I could get the words out I felt my hand rush to my mouth to keep whatever was coming up from doing so while racing to the bathroom and leaning into the closest toilet. My breakfast spilled out in reverse and the smell of the school's bathroom stall didn't help any. I was scared and wanting to know what was going on. Why was I becoming so violently sick? It just didn't make any sense. Though why was the least of my worries as I sat back weary and a little quesy from my rather forceful episode.

********************************************************* *************************************************************

So that's it for now. I'll try adding to this soon, though it's hard with school and everything else that keeps my life super busy. Later.

~Angel