Fan Fiction ❯ Lord of the Rings : What REALLY happened (Behind the Book) ❯ Treebeard and co. ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 5 - Treebeard and co.

-Prologue-

Aragorn, Pippin(YES,Pippin) and Legolas, continue their journey looking for Merry and Gimli. Legolas had stop crying, for now,
Pippin was still trying to hold his laugher since Aragorn had told him that he would cut his throat if he laughed (of course,
trying to forget the orc's mistake or he would laugh himself)


Legolas: oh, I don't like this forest, it's full of bugs!

Pippin: But I thought you elves liked nature!

Legolas: Yeah, but this forest is dark and scary!! I wished only that Gimli was here to protect me!!

Pippin: You came from a place named dark forest! How can any other forest be darker than that?!?

Aragorn suddenly stops,

Aragorn: I can hear footsteps! SHHH!!! They are coming from behind!

He draws his sword and aims at a bush, waiting for the person to show himself

A White wizard comes forth from the other direction

Gandalf: Here I am! Never expecting to meet me I suppose?

Legolas: SARUMAN!!!

he faints

Gandalf: no it's me Gandalf!

Pippin: SSAARRUUMMAANN!!!!

Gandalf: IT"S ME!! DON'T YOU RECOGNIZE ME??

Aragorn finally turns

Aragorn: This cannot be!

Gandalf: Finally somebody recognizes me!

Aragorn: SARUMAN, PREPARE TO SUFFER THE MOST PAINFUL DEATH!!

Gandalf: Oh NO!

Aragorn: PiPPIN, ATTACK!!!!

Pippin and Aragorn attack Gandalf, will he survive this awful mistake??

-End of Prologue-

Merry and Gimli continue their "Journey" in the woods...


Merry: Gimli, can you hear these trees talking?

Gimli: Fool Hobbit! Trees don't talk! It's just the wind!

Merry: No, URRGHH! It's not the wind! THe trees are talking.... OH MY GOD!

They could see a huge tree comming towards them (well, Merry could see..)

Merry: GIMLI, RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gimli: why ??

Merry: RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gimli: why ???????????

Merry starts running... 5 mins later, he stops...

Merry: I think we've lost him..... Gimli ?

Merry searches the woods nearby, there is no sign of Gimli..

Merry: Gimli ? Oh my god!!!!!

Merry starts running all the way back in search for Gimli...

A huge tree grabs him...

Treebeard: There you are halfling!

Merry: Oh no!! Please don't eat me! DON'T EAT ME! DON'T EAT ME! DON'T EAT ME!!

Treebeard walks for five min, stops and drops Merry, that observes everything around him.
He sees a huge wood house, half opened, just like a doll house. Suddenly, Treebeard grabs Merry again,
tearing his clothes. He puts Merry in a beutiful reddish dress and drops him in the house.

Treebeard: There Clarissa, you've got yourself another friend! This is Bertha!

As he said that, Merry notices that in the house are Gimli, dressed in a pink dress, and an orc dressed in
a purple one. Merry starts laughing hystericly as he realizes what the scenario was...

Orc: Hello Bertha, I am Julia and this is Clarissa (he points at Gimli). Welcome to Isengard!!

Merry can't stop laughing

Gimli: What are you laughing at Bertha ??

Merry stops laughing, and looks at Gimli..

Merry: don't you realize we are dolls now ??

Gimli: so ? Why are you laughing ??

Merry: You'll see... HEY BIG TREE!!

Treebeard: Tree? I am no tree! I'm an Ent!

Merry: Whatever... CAN'T YOU JUST LET US GO? WE PROMISE TO BRING YOU MORE DOLLS WHEN WE COME BACK!

Treebeard: Oh... I would if you promised... but my friends are bringing their dolls to play with me...

Merry: THAN I WON'T TELL YOU MY SECRET!!

Gimli: what secret ? AHA! You've got hobbit weed! I knew it! Give it to me!

Merry: NO! I haven't got hobbit weed!

Treebeard: I love secrets.. ok I'll let you go.. but only if you tell me your secret....

Merry: I know where the most beautiful doll lives! She has long white hair.. and long white clothes... and her name is Saruman, I mean Sarah..

Treebeard: You do ??? Please tell me!!

Merry points to Saruman's tower.. and realizes that 5 other Ents are joining them

Treebeard: I don't know... How can I be so sure that you aren't lying ??

Merry: I'm not! believe me!

Gimli: YES! HE IS NOT!! BELIEVE HIM!

featured Ent: I wouldn't believe him Treeabeard...

Treebeard: But what if he really knows were this Sarah lives ??? I want her for myself!!!

featured orc 2: there is only one way to be sure... take them with us and they can guide us...

Treebeard: Good idea!! Ok, all set then! You're comming with us!

5 mins later, they were arriving at Saruman's tower, where loads of orcs and urukhai are being created..

Merry: See... I told you there are loads of pretty dolls here!

Gimli: Now you can just let us go.. I think you can find Saruman, I mean Sarah by yourselves...

Treebeard: Go ahead Bertha and Clarissa... I am gonna miss you...

Gimli and Merry: Bye Treebeard.. we'll miss you too...

They say as Treebeard starts crying and waving goodbye...

-Epilogue-

Somewhere in the road to mordor...

Sam: I am telling you mr.Frodo! He is going to kill us! He told me himself!

Frodo: Stop being jealous Sam! I know how he feels and he knows how I feel!

Sam looks at Gollum that is trying to keep his laugh to himself but with a "generally having a good time" look on his face

Sam: Please mr.Frodo, listen to my words! He wants to kill us! Look at him!

Frodo turns around looking at Gollum

Gollum: Buhhuu!! Fat hobbit does not like us! Us crazy paranoic creature but us good! Fat hobbit bad!! Wants master for himself!
But us Smeagol Gollum likes master too, and fat hobbit can't stand it! BuHHuuu..

Frodo: See! I told you he likes me! Or is that the problem Sam ? Him liking me ?

Sam: He doesn't mr.Frodo!

Sam and Frodo continue fighting while Gollum stops "crying" and starts laughing to himself again, how long will Frodo believe this
awful, paranoic creature??

-End of Epilogue-

---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---

Hi guys!!! I am finally back!!! Sorry for this long time!
It's just that I was having a bad time in school and couldn't find time or inspiration for writing...
I hope you are still going to read my fic...
Please review and share your thoughts with me!!
Any suggestions?? -->> sylucena@hotmail.com

Thankx for reading,

*Angel Star*