Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Memories of a Time Before Dark ❯ Prolouge ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Well…. This is my first fic… please read and review!!! Thank you! I want to know wat you guys think… or else… imma stop da whole thing ^_^
 
 
 
Prologue:
 
I woke up… after 3 long months of being unable to see the sun. My eyes were so blurry, and I thought that I saw a shape coming in to view….faintly, but surely, you appeared… smiling that oh so cute smile that I had loved for so long. I knew you… I know that, but I just couldn't remember who you were. I think I might have liked you… or was it love? You have that amazingly long hair that most girls would even be jealous of; it was snowy white… fringe with orange at the tip. Sometimes I had wondered how it is that you can keep it so white. Then, on the front of your face, situated long graceful bangs that you never bothered to ever fixed or adjust, however it somehow matched perfectly with your gorgeous face. It was left loosely across your face, and slightly swept across your eyes. Those deep amber eyes that seems to change in response to your mood and emotions. Their endless abyss had always managed to suck me in whenever you laid eyes on me. Then… just like always, for it had seemed like I've known you forever, my eyes traveled to your chain the one that was hooked onto your perfectly fitted jeans. On that chain was one of the most important possessions of yours. It was nothing much really, just a block of wood that had been carved out to take shape of a name, your name. Kento… and inscribed in that name… was another - Dabin- “with love” it read. Looking at that… I have a faint memory of sanding away those letters and polishing that same block of wood. After studying those names for quite a while, I then settled my eyes on your hand, on your left hand middle finger to be exact. There, held the other most precious possession of yours, a simple ring. It was a white gold band with a rose in the center. The rose however, was intricately carved so that when it is put together with it another one of the exact ring, it forms a beautifully executed picture of a blooming rose inside of a carved sun and moon. While looking at the ring, my hand had also unconsciously stroke my own fingers, where lie a ring of the exact copy.
 
Those moments had seemed to last a lifetime, but then my vision clarify completely and my mom's worried face came into view. I felt disoriented and confused… what had I dreamt about? Wasn't it some guy? I wondered. Try as I may… I could not remember anything about my dream earlier. And so… I started my life again after what seems like an eternity of darkness. I am able to see the sun again,