Fan Fiction ❯ Love ❯ Paopu Fruit ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"huh?"I woke up and saw that I was in his bed,next to it was Riku,siting in a chair.

His hair was dangling in front of his face."Riku?"

"Yu...Yuuki!"He then hugged me."You were out cold for a week!"Some reason I saw his eyes water.

"I...I was so worried,Yuuki..."

Riku started crying.It was the first time I've seen him cry.When we were smaller,he only cried If I went

away for 10 seconds.Now,He grew up and and stopped but if I'm gone for half a day,I heard he cries when

no one is around.

"Ri..Riku.."

"Yu..Yuuki...I need to..to tell you something!"He started to blush really hard."I need to tell you that..That I L-"

"Hey,Riku,she's awake?Oh...Um sorry to barg in at a bad time!"Kairi said.Seeing that we were hugging.

"Oh Riku...Crying AGAIN?She's awake now!"

"Hey Kairi!"I said letting go of Riku.He just Held Tighter!"Sorry,Um I'm in a Hugging section right now.."

"hehe..That's Ok.Sora's about to come,and-"

"Hey guys!Yuuki-"He than Looked at us hugging and said,"Ahhhh!!I see Purple!!!"He than shielded his eyes.

"Shut Up Sora!And exactly what do you mean by Purple?"Riku Asked.

"Boys are Blue and Girls are Pink.When you put them together,they make Purple!"Sora explained.

"Eww...Sora!Quit Being nastly!!!I'm sure They weren't Doing THAT!!"Kairi said wih a disgusted look.

She than Whispered in my ear,"Were Ya?"

I Blushed Madly."Of Course Not!!"I Then looked at Riku,staring out in the blue,blushing.Oh no... what were

Hopefully he's not thinking what I think He's thinking...Some reason,he changed alot while I was gone...

"Um...Cya,I'm gonna go check out the sunset..."

"Want me to go with you?"Riku asked,making everyone look at him.

"Umm...Nah,It's ok..."I said,walking away.

~On the Paopu Fruit Tree

"Why did Riku turn this way?"I asked Myself...

I found myself Picking a Paopu Fruit from the tree and eating it,when I finally realize something.

"Oh No!I'm not supposed to eat a Paopu Fruit unless I share it with someone I care for deeply!It's against the rules

to eat one for yourself."

Luckily,I saw Riku Training on the beach.I care for him deeply!Well..the story is supposed to be shared with the one you

Love actually..Should I risk it?I mean,we'll be together forever!Like when we Promised each other when we first met... Wait...Did that promise mean anything?Cause...If we get married...I blushed.I-I mean to other people...the promise will be broken...and I Never brake a promise!That means...

I blushed even more.Well...He is a little cute...Well...he's cute CUTE...Umm...I mean,REALLY Cute...I started to blush really hard now!But,Is he cute enough to marry?

I turned and looked at Riku on the beach.He was still training.He than turned and looked at me.He smiled and winked at me.I Blushed harder now!I did a nervous smile back.Then I turned back and looked at the sunset.

Oh My Gosh!Was he flirting or something?!But that smile made my day...And he winked at me!!

I turned back once again.He was sweating really hard.Than the unthinkable happened!!He started to take his shirt off!!!

OH MY GOSH!!HE TOOK HIS SHIRT OFF !!!!I started blushing so hard!But,Oh gosh,look at his body!!Ooo,biceps...

But,Umm...I guess me's good enough to marry...

I was in a hurry,so I when and jumped down the bridge.But then my skirt flew up and showed my blue underwear!I blushed SOOOO hard!"AHHH!!!"

I looked at Riku.He was blushing hard.

Riku then ran to me and said,"Oh No!Are you ok?"

"Ummm...."