Fan Fiction ❯ M.A.G.I.C.A.L. ❯ Gaea's New Tricks ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]

A/N: These next few chapters are gonna focus primarily on Gaea. This time, we reveal Gaea's newest trick.
 
DISCLAIMER: You know how this works. I own Christina, and that's it.
 
Gaea woke up the following morning
"Ugh..." she grunted "School, no magic in the world can make this any better"
She climbed out of bed and looked over at her hamster who was curled up asleep
"Yeah its ok for some" she said jokingly "You don't have to go to school do you"
Gaea got showered and dresses, cleaned her teeth and went down for breakfast.
"Morning honey" said her mum "You got a could day planned?"
"Mum, its school!"
"But you were so excited yesterday"
"Yeah but yesterday I wa...." Gaea clamped her hands over her mouth
'I cant tell her about my powers!' she thought
"yesterday you what..?" asked her mum
"Yesterday I got to hang out with my new friends not sit in a classroom all day."
"Aha..." her mum said skeptically "I would like to meet these new friends of yours, why don't you invite them round sometime"
"sure thing mum. Cya."
Gaea finished her breakfast, grabbed her bag and ran out.
"That was close" she muttered to herself.
 
Aira sleepily slammed the snooze button down with her still asleep arm. Almost ten seconds later, it starting ringing again. She rubbed her eyes and sat up. 7:00 A.M., it read. "Wow, I'm going to be early for once," She said to herself as she walked over to her closet.
She picked out a blue and pink shirt, a blue-jean skirt with a black belt, white arm warmers, pink and white converses, and pink and purple striped legwarmers. Her hair was in braids so her hair was the messy but clean type. She put them in two pigtails and tied them with some pieces of fabric she had found in her hair things. Then she walked downstairs, with Skye following at her heels. She sat down and actually ate a full breakfast before getting up again. "Bye Mom and Dad! I'm going to school now!" She said, as she fed Skye. She mixed the Proplan food in the bowl and put it down for the ten-month-old dog. Then she walked outside. "Bye Skye." She said, patting her head before walking to the garage.
She took out her scooter and hopped onto it. Then she rode down the street until she got to Sheffield. She folded up her scooter and looped the strap in the hole on the bottom of the scooter and walked into the school. Once at her locker she put her scooter inside along with her backpack and took out her books, notebooks, and folders. Then she walked to Math class.
 
Gaea sat under a large tree in the courtyard of school before class started, she felt something strange inside her but she couldn't explain it, it was a strange tingling sensation running through her entire body.
She placed her hand flat on the grass she was sat on and closed her eyes and focused. the feeling kept growing stronger and stronger.
'I can actually 'feel' the Earth' she thought to herself stunned 'I'm totally fully connected to it'
she could almost see in her mind everything going on around her, everyone walking on the grass, birds pecking the grass trying to catch worms, the same worms burrowing there way through the ground.
'This is awesome' she thought with a grin but her grin faded 'if I can do all this now what will happen when our powers grow....?'
Suddenly the bell rang out and her eyes shot open, she stood up, grabbed her bag and took off to class.
 
Aira walked outside after school. She sighed as she slung her scooter over her back. She continued down the block before someone put their arm around her shoulder. Aira's eyes widened as she turned her head. It was Marco. She suddenly felt her face go red all over. "Hello Airi." He grinned. "Can I come over today to play with your drum set?" He asked. Aira had a drum set in her treehouse. She was good at playing the drums, although she didn't think too much of it. She grinned and looked at him. His chocolate brown eyes glittered in the sun. She welt her whole body go weak. He was so cute!
"Probably not, right?" He said, giving her a wink. "Your dad'll get mad right?" Aira shrugged, it would most likely her mom that would get mad. "He'll probably think I like you, right?" With that, Aira knew her whole face had to have been red by now.
She just shrugged again. "Well, see ya at school tomorrow. His arm brushed her arm as he walked in front of her and turned a corner. Aira continued to go straight. She felt like riding her scooter now so she unlooped the strap and put it in her backpack. Then she unfolded her scooter and rode down the street. Going downhill, the wind blew against her face. She grinned as she grinded a bench. She rode through the park and turned the corner to her house. She pulled her scooter into the garage and walked into her house. She grinned as she dropped her backpack on the couch and went up to her room. She changed into some surf shorts and a long blue shirt and walked to the couch to watch TV.
 
birthday. She put in her joke card that read:
 
A Long
Long
Time Ago
In a galaxy far far away...
You were born.


Aira grinned as she signed her name at the bottom. Then she wrapped her presents, which included the game, "Clue" and a baseball cap.
She put them in a Spongebob birthday bag and took them in the front. She put her hair in a high ponytail and walked out to play some soccer with her dog, Indigo. She didn't have a proper soccer ball, so she just used a small red ball to practice. She grinned as she ran outside and kicked the ball against the wall. She continued to play until the sun started to set.
 
Aaliyah sat on the window seat of her bedroom window. I'm so bored! The girls didn't say anything about magic practice so, she had nothing to do!
"Aaliyah! Suppers ready!" her mom shouted from the kitchen
"Coming!" Aaliyah yelled back.
Maybe I should call Aira after supper, she thought.
 
Gaea got home from school and put her things down.
"I'm going back out mum" she shouted
"Ok sweety" her mum shouted from upstairs "don't be late home"
Gaea went out again and went to a place known as shell cave
"Time for a little private practice" she said to herself quietly
She closed her eyes and concentrated, she pictures herself in her long sleeved turquoise top, her purple mini-skirt, stripped leggings and her purple boots.
when she opened her eyes she was transformed into her guardian form.
She placed one hand on the ground and sent her magic into the floor, she levitated a large chunk of rock out of the ground, she stepped up onto the rock and started to control it, she moved it a few feet off of the ground and moved around on it, once she was convinced it was stable she flew it higher into the air with her still on it.
"This is so cool" she screamed excitedly as she flew through the air, the wind blowing in her face and kicking her hair up.
Gaea landed and changed back to her normal self and went home.
The next day…
 
Aira was so tired she couldn't even get up. She closed her eyes as she levitated from the bed and over the ground. She fell forward and was standing. When she opened her eyes, she was surprised. Alex was standing in the doorway! "Oh. My. God." They both said at the same time. Aira just sweatdropped and slammed her door shut.
She walked over to her closet and took out a blue shirt with blue jean capris. She tied her hair into two pigtails and slipped on her blue sneakers. Then, taking a deep breath, she opened the door. She saw that Alex was laying in her bed. Aira heaved a sigh of relief. Maybe Alex would just think it was a dream. Skye followed her as she walked downstairs. Suddenly she stopped and grinned. It was Teacher Inservice today, so there was only going to be a half-day of school! She got to go home at 11:00!!! Aira made a little whisper of "Yes," and continued walking downstairs.
She ate her bacon and waffles happily and grabbed her backpack. She slung it over her shoulder and gave Skye a goodbye pat as she walked out to the garage just like every day. She took out her scooter and rode down the street towards Sheffield. She cut through the park and on the other side of the street by the abandoned book shop, "Ye Olde Bookshop", Gaea was whizzing by on her skates. She grinned as she closed her eyes and the wind starting blowing against her back and pushed her and the scooter faster. She grinned. This was the life...
She folded her scooter up when she got to the main entrance and walked inside to her locker, put her scooter in, and went to class.
 
Gaea walked down the corridor at school. she was sure she saw Aira out of the corner of her eye earlier on her way to school.
She looked around the corridors but couldn't see her
'oh well, guess she must have gone'
she thought back to her little private practice session yesterday.
'man, flying like that was so cool, I'll have to show the others that new trick at the next training session'
Gaea smiled to herself as she walked to class.
 
OK! There's chapter 7! The next chapter's gonna be BIG! Christina invites the Guardians to a special practice session, where the gang learns more about their moms then they thought the knew! And, this revelation will bring one of them closer together with her mom. Be there or be trapezoidal.