Fan Fiction ❯ M.A.G.I.C.A.L. ❯ Unexpected Visitors ( Chapter 10 )

[ A - All Readers ]
A/N: Here we are again, ready for chapter 9! This time, the Plot Twist Alarm gets another workout, so be prepared for another turn, as things start to get serious!

Disclaimer: I own Christina, and nobody else. Alex is property of Caitlin, owner of Aira.

Aira woke up. It was a Sunday. "Another Guardian Practice day," She thought with a grin. She put on some pants and a random shirt and ran outside, Skye following right behind her. She jumped on her scooter and put her dog in her backpack. Then she sped down the street.Alex walked out of the door and took her bike out of the garage. "I want to know where Aira goes these days, and I am going find out." With that, she sped down the street, following close behind her older sister, but without getting caught.
Aaliyah saw Aira fly by on her bike. Aaliyah smiled and caught up with her on her owen bike. She rode next to her. "Hey, Aira! Whats up?"
A little farther down the the street they met Gaea on her blades"Hiya guys" she said with a cheerie smile
Aaliyah giggled. "Hey, Gaea!"
"So whats on the agenda today, animal torture or mass destruction?" she laughed
"I say mass destruction." Aira said with a giggle. suddenly she spun around. "Did you guys hear something?" She asked, looking on and narrowing her eyes
"Yeah!" Aaliyah looked around. She diden't see anything. "It must have been a stray cat or something!"
Yeah, could have been." Aira said, shrugging and continueing to ride. "Let's get to practice now." She sped down the street.******"Close one," Alex whispered, sweatdropping
"WAIT UP!" Isis yelled. "Sorry i was late! I had someone come over this morning!"
Aaliyah smiled. "Hey, Isis! No problem, so Whats up?"
"Not much... just wish i coulda seen the last few minuits of the Shock game!" Isis told Aaliyah
Whats the shock games?" Gaea asked puzzeled
"The basketball game that was on last night." Isis replyed. (A/N: We are referring to the WNBA's Detroit Shock, which indicates that the setting is somewhere in Detroit, Michigan.)
"So...who won?" Aaliyah asked.
The home team of course! GO SHOCK!" Isis yelled.
"Does anything seem weird to you guys?" Gaea asked "I can't put my finger on it but i feel something strange"
"Hmm.. something does seem odd.... ODD! CODE LYOKO!" Isis said.
"Yeah, I have the strange feeling that someone is following us.... Oh well, here we are! Let's practice!" She jumped off her scooter and let Skye out of her bag. Isis held out the heart of Candracar and they transformed.
"Guys....I have a really weird feeling about this!" Aaliyah looked uneasy. "Its feels like someones watching us.."
"Whatever it is," Aira started, creating a gust of wind in her palm. "We are going to beat it to the ground." She smirked as she created a tornado. "Come out, come out, wherever you are!" she said, flying up into the air.
Aaliyah created a bolt of lightning and struck a few trashcans with it. The trashcans went flying but, nothing showed up behind them.
"Maybe it really is just a stray cat." Aira said, floating back down to the ground. "I was kinda looking foreward to beating someone up, we haven't had very much action being guardians, have me?" Aira said, shrugging with a grin,
"Yeah..." Aaliyah shruged. "Lets get back to practicing!" She smiled and created a ball of light.
I dont like this" Gaea said worriedshe placed her hands flat on the ground and closed her eyes, she felt a familiar tingling through her body and heard a sound, like the voice of the Earth."Theres definatly something watching us" she said."Are you sure?" Aira asked skeptically with a raised eyebrow"Please just trust me" Gaea said "I can talk with the Earth, I know theres more then just us here"
Hmm..... I hope it isnt an enemy..." Isis mutterd
"How are we going to find....it?" She asked, looking at Gaea.
Ill see if I can focus on it"Gaea closed her eyes again, she concentrated harder on the presence, she felt footsteps on the Earth."There!" she exclaimedHer eyes shot open and she lifted her hands from the ground raising the Earth a few feet away with them
"AAHHHHH!" Someone screamed. Aira jerked. She recognized that voice! "ALEX!" She screeched, running over to her little sister. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "Get awayyy from me. W-who are you?" Alex exclaimed, scrambling away. "I'm your sister, sherlock!" She said, putting her hands on my hips. "No you're not...you-you are a freak!" She said, running off. "WELL SAME TO YOU!" Aira yelled after her. "Get back here!" She yelled, taking off after her little sister. "Don't tell mom what you found out!" She yelled, when she couldn't run any more.
Well, that was weird," Christina sweatdropped.
Gaea walked over to aira and placed a hand on her shoulder"Im so sorry" she said looking upset "I had no idea that it was your sister watching us....."Gaea hung her head and faced the floor
"No biggie." Aira said, grinning. Then she mumbled under her breath, "That brat. I am so gonna tell Mom when I get back about her following us." She turned back to her friends. "Let's get back to practice," She said, giving her friends a reassuring smile
Gaea brightened up and smiled."Im gonna sit out for a while" she said "I still feel funny, whatever it was i was feeling I don't think it was just your sister setting it off, I may have just ate something that didnt agree with me but Ill sit out for a while anyway"Gaea went and sat under a tree (Which had grown when she used her powers on alex) and closed her eyes.
"Uhh.........ZACARYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!" Isis yelled. "ye-ye-yes?"Zach asked, coming out of a bush he was hiding in. "You.Better.Get.out.of.here.NOW. and. do. NOT. tell. mom. that. you. followed. us!" Isis said, her face beet red. "yes ma'am!" Zach said, running away as fast as he could to get away from his sister. 'Man, if she was in Gundam SEED she would be a beserker!' Zach thought.
"I....feel a bit funny, too. But, I'll keep practiceing." Aaliyah said. She knew Cody wasen't watching her because, he was off with his girl friend. Aaliyah shuddered at the thought of Cody's gf. She hated her so much! But, she had no idea why.
Gaea found herself in pure darkness, was this some type of dream? did she fall asleep?she stumbled through the darkness trying to find...well, anything. she saw a light, she ran towards it and froze. a big dark figure stood before her, the light came from behind him so she couldnt make out any details. just that it was BIG."Soon Guardian..." it said in a cold voice.it then lunged for her and she screamed....
Aaliyah ran over to Gaea. "Are you ok ?" she asked
Gaea's eyes shot open, she looked around for the thing and saw Aaliyah stood over her, Gaea threw her arms around Aaliyah and a small tear formed in her eye"I had the most terrible...I dont know dream? vision maybe." she sighedshe let go of Aaliyah and faced her"We may be in trouble...." she said fearfully
Aaliyah gasped. "Trouble?" she asked, in a worried voice. "What kind of trouble?"
Gaea shook her head"I don't know" she said worridly "I just know that it felt evil, very evil"
"Sounds like it." Aira said. Suddenly she heard some kind of sound behind her. She turned around. It was a portal! The first portal she had ever seen! "Guys, turn around!" She said, pointing excidetly at the blue swirly-thing
Uh-oh. Looks like Gaea was right," Christina gulped.
"What should we do guys?" Gaea asked, she stood up and backed away slightly with the others
"We probably should wait. If what my mom said about these things is true, something bad might be coming this way," Christina said.
"So, we should just close it up, right? That should be easy enough. Isis, your the keeper of the Heart. You do it." Aira said to her godsister. "I'll try," Isis said, walking up. "But how?"
"Just point the Heart at the portal. If you need any help, we'll use our own powers to give you a hand," Christina instructed. "I should know how this works. My mom WAS the last Keeper, and she taught me everything we need to know."
Isis did this and the portal was quickly closed. "Close one " Aira said with a grin. "Now are we gonna practice or what?"
"Just hurry before anything comes through" Gaea said"That dream really got you freaked out didn't it" said Aira "Your not usually this worried about things""You didn't see what I saw" Gaea replied softly "You didn't feel that terrible presence..."
"Welll... i did feel something bad." Isis said.
"It's okay, Gaea. We're here for you." Aira said, smiling weakly at her friend. "Oh gosh, I gotta go. I need to give Mom a punishment for Alex." She grinned sneakily and put Skye back in her backpack. "Cya guys." She said transforming back into her normal self. Then she rode off back to her house
"Ohhh... I gotta tell mom about Zach too.... gomen! Ja!" Isis said, skating away.-----at Isis's house-----"MOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!! ZACH WAS WATCHING OUR PRACTICE!" she yelled. "ZACHARYYY!!!!!!!!!" Hay Lin yelled


What did Gaea's dream mean? How will Aira handle Alex and Zach barging in? And what awaits our girls? The answers are coming soon, so stay tuned!