Fan Fiction ❯ Metallic GxL Alters ❯ Metallic GxL Alters ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Metallic GxL Alters
 
Prologue
 
 
The sky was as crisp as the autumn air in the October mist; as the sound of eventful interchange and screeches of cyber-genetic intelligence made way into a human's agriculture. A planet where cyber enhanced life forms was some what of an exciting epidemic. Maki, a ten year old boy habitat lied in an alternate world known as Cybra; created human-like robots that were capable of feeling as real humans did, were built and given day-today tasks of protecting humans and others of their kind.
 
It was peaceful…tranquility was amongst the world….a sought out paradise, androids did mainly all humans jobs, machine made it east to proceed thought life. It was fantasy, but many humans began to doubt the way of cyber-genetic enhancements…playing the right hand of God made it almost inevitable to believe that altered humans could even have feelings anymore.
 
Yet, others consisted on getting perfunctory components, others thought they were foolish to qualm Cybra, but one day…it happened.
 
The Opaque Deviation was a glitch two months later that caused the world devastation all over the mechanized planet. The effect was monstrous; human's identity became imminent as their mecha parts consumed their being and became only one, cybrian (androids).
 
A warning was renounced all over the entire entity of Cybra's inhabitants for the people of the planet to stay in doors until it came to pass…others called it a living virus of man kinds only doing and tampering with the rightful laws of nature. Somehow the sick souls of the world wide glitch came to a zombie like state or they massacred and slaughtered innocent civilians. The world called for the Intergalactic police forces to obtain the “minor problem.” But was unsuccessful for they had too fell to the now flesh slaughtering apparatus.
 
In the west coordinates of the epidemic virus that was quickly taking over the globe; two young boy's watch helplessly as others who wasn't as fortunate as them became prior targets of the deranged mechanical lunatics. And there parents were missing at that time as well, an eerie awkwardness passed through them both. Peering a little at a time out of the foggy window and then tucking back so that they themselves wouldn't be the next.