Fan Fiction ❯ Metallic GxL Alters ❯ Nightmare Tranquilities ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Metallic GxL Alters
 
Nightmare based tranquilities…
 
The sky was as crisp as the autumn air in the October mist; as the sound of eventful interchange and screeches of cyber-genetic intelligence made way into a human's agriculture. A planet where cyber enhanced life forms was some what of an exciting epidemic. Maki, a ten year old boy habitat lied in an alternate world known as Cybra; created human-like robots that were capable of feeling as real humans did, were built and given day-today tasks of protecting humans and others of their kind.
 
It was peaceful…tranquility was amongst the world….a sought out paradise, androids did mainly all humans jobs, machine made it east to proceed thought life. It was fantasy, but many humans began to doubt the way of cyber-genetic enhancements…playing the right hand of God made it almost inevitable to believe that altered humans could even have feelings anymore.
 
Yet, others consisted on getting perfunctory components, others thought they were foolish to qualm Cybra, but one day…it happened.
 
The Opaque Deviation was a glitch two months later that caused the world devastation all over the mechanized planet. The effect was monstrous; human's identity became imminent as their mecha parts consumed their being and became only one, cybrian (androids).
 
A warning was renounced all over the entire entity of Cybra's inhabitants for the people of the planet to stay in doors until it came to pass…others called it a living virus of man kinds only doing and tampering with the rightful laws of nature. Somehow the sick souls of the world wide glitch came to a zombie like state or they massacred and slaughtered innocent civilians. The world called for the Intergalactic police forces to obtain the “minor problem.” But was unsuccessful for they had too fell to the now flesh slaughtering apparatus.
 
In the west coordinates of the epidemic virus that was quickly taking over the globe; two young boy's watch helplessly as others who wasn't as fortunate as them became prior targets of the deranged mechanical lunatics. And there parents were missing at that time as well, an eerie awkwardness passed through them both. Peering a little at a time out of the foggy window and then tucking back so that they themselves wouldn't be the next.
“Brother, what's happening?” the curious little boy solicited to his older brother. The boy was known to his family as Maki; he question peering out of the frosty window.
Seishei, who feared the worst for his younger brother, began to grow furious. In a rage he threw a punch into the wall with a thrust! His breathing pattern was mildly off; he could see his breath before his very eyes as he the gazed down to his hand as the red sanguine liquid slid down his very knuckles. Maki's sapphire eyes locked innocently upon his brothers actions, but Seishei soon turned his back on his brother still staring absently into the war outside his safe haven.
 
“…Maki—I want you to stay far away from the window.” He ordered his little brother from in front of him. He then went to the mahogany desk that awaited his presence; a little wooden box lay upon it with the initials C.V.
 
“Why are you opening dad's blade box—“asked Maki but his question was soon cut off by his older brother.
“-Listen…mom and dad are still out there somewhere, and I'm gonna find them. So I want you to stay out of sight for a little while...”
 
“Brother!”
 
“Look”! Sieshie's eyes began to water in rage, Maki couldn't figure out why. Thought ten year old Maki, some things he couldn't under stand.
 
 
“I'm your big brother that means -you listen to me Maki…Just please listen carefully” Down the stairs come Sieshie's closes friend Yuri.
 
“I just contacted my parents, there hiding out in the cerebral military base”. Yuri's parents were scientist of the highest intelligence created cyber genetics as well weaponry. ”
 
“They should be all right Yuri replied. “
 
Yuri wore a red pull over jacket that covered his waist he wore a gray jump suit pair of pants with a white stripe down the side .He also wore clear thin frame glasses that slid down his face from time to time .From all the mass destruction; the androids and the robots causes in the city buildings were unstable .Seishei worried about his parents for Maki's sake Seishei also worried about his brother's safety so he made up an excuse.
 
“No, stay here, turn the lights off so you won't be seen by the androids—it might be dangerous for you. I don't won't any thing to happen to you.” “ I'll be back as soon as possible lock the door and stay down.”
Seishei the coast is clear we can go now.”
 
A couple of hours had past by no longer thin six to seven hours, as maki stayed hidden in the shadows of the living room. He began to worry that he might have lost his parents he assumed the worst for his brother Seishei.
With a mournful cross ridden look on his face he glanced out the window .somehow he had to find away to get his brother, it had to be four hours that past at the least. Well, enough for Maki he had to do something, for years Seishei his bothered him now it's his time to help him for a change. Maki was thinking of a way to get out of there before the androids notice he was there. Until the robots passed his house he unlocked the door not knowing which way his brother went. Building started to blow up from the destructive robots destructing everything in sight, the explosion making earthquakes.
As he walked halfway out the door, he found himself staring into a nearby explosion that kindled an aftershock from two mechanized robots fighting for whatever they desired at the time. Maki watched as a piece of. Piece of the outlet shingles became unloose from his house among as him he's slashed with the blade severely chopping off Maki's arm. And with a blood curdling scream, he fell from the lack of blood that he lost Maki fell in to a mild lack of conscience.
***
Two hours had passed since the fatal accident, his brother came back to the house and saw blood next to the door and thought the worst for his brother. He told him not to follow after him, yet he did anyway…Maki—why be so arrogant and curious!
He ran to the door and found the door jarred half way opened. He found his brother on the floor in a ceste pool full of blood.
 
`MAKI…Maki wake up…..Maki'.
 
Yuri walks into the room and shuts the door for there safety.
“Seishei we need to do some thing for you brother to stop him from bleeding to death. There's a hospital a couple of miles from here we could take him there.
“We can't the robots are there in the next town, there no way we can get there without getting killed.
“Sieshei there is a nether way I could help him but it might be risky it's no deferent from robot genetics”. Then that's just a chance I would have to take do it.
“Okay Sieshei run into the kitchen and get some towels so we can stop the bleeding.”
“I have an idea…I can make you brother a new arm.”
“How when his arm is cut up in little parts.”
 
“My father was on a space expedition two years ago to collect samples from others planets on his way back he ran into a new kind of metal. I could make him a out of that.”
 
“How are you going to do that if you can't get past the robots? What if the robot catches you?”
“Ill wait until there out of this area and then go, it will probably take few hours.”
 
“Two hours had past and still I don't see Yuri were is he?”
Maki started to break into a surprising chill…he heard Yuri's voice telling him to open the door.
“Sieshei, I have the parts and some of the tools that I need to make Maki a compliant arm. He put the materials on the wooden desk aside the armless boy. “It's not much but it should render him an arm nonetheless.”
“And it will take all night if I don't hurry he could die. Do you think your brother could last that long. I'll get on it right away.”
A sleepless night and day passed as Maki's fever went down a little.
The older brother put his hand upon his little brother's head. He felt the slight warmness of his forehead, he sighed in relief.
“…It seems that his fever is going down…that's good news.”
He then looked at his friend who had his back turned towards him. He had the iron face protector on as he continued melting the steel into a shape.
“…Do ya think he could fit around normal people?”
Maki was in a small conscious state but could hear everything his brother was saying. His brother wondering if he would ever wake up from the everlasting slumber.
Thinking things would never be the same if he lost Maki and his parents.
“My parents already died I can't lost Maki too.”
***
Seven years had passed…
“Wake up it's time for school wake up.” A peeve of soap hits him in the head.
“THUNK!”
There was clinking sound from under the sheets. Out came a metal arm sticking out of the sheet.
“Sieshei…what was that for, that hurt watch where you throw things.”
Seven years had passed after that incident that occurred. Yuri's parents and other scientists like them had to put all of the A.I.'s superiority creations out of transmission…
He got out of bed and went to the window…watching ground playing children roll a pig skinned ball around. His eyes narrowed.
It took an economic toll on us all since the devastation the A.I. put upon us all. I can't even go to a normal school without attention to my new prosthetic arm.
He clutched it to get some feeling into it.
Always being transferred every two weeks because of minor problems… I'm starting a new life once again in a new school. My brother say's that if I hide my arm I would look mildly normal. People are always going to take notice to me…since the opaque deviation…the citizens of this once tranquilled world grown quite distant from anything with chrome interior (scuff) can you blame them. They think of my arm. They think I will go crazy and start killing everyone so I hide my arm from the world. My brother and I now live with Yuri and his parents seeing as they survived that fateful day…couldn't say the same for our parents. They adopted us seven years ago…
“Maki, get out of bed…you don't want ta be late on your first day …do you?”
“I'm off to face the world as a normal teenager. I wonder what will happen then…”
 
End of chapter 1
 
Next chapter- The O.D. Agents.