Fan Fiction ❯ My Dear Pets ❯ Panda 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I'm sure you've had a pet you loved so much you would give anything to have them back! The reason I call myself Neko is that I've spent my entire 13 years around cats and nothing but cats. Once I had a hermit crab but that was the only different pet from a cat, but here are true stories about my pets.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It happened in blink of an eye. My cat Panda was sent to the Vet. The only thing I could do was sit in the waiting room and wait to here what was going on. I was eight years old at the time and didn't know what made my cat sick. I sat on the chair and waited, after awhile a lady came in to let us see my cat. Horror shot through me as I looked at Panda.

My fluffy black and white cat had an oxygen mask on and was lying in a cage. I couldn't bear to see that, her yellow eyes staring in to my blue eyes were the most horrible thing I ever saw. My Dad told me we would have to leave Panda there until she got better. But I'm afraid to say that the ending was not what I planed for.

She died…I found out when I was taking a bath. My sweet Panda had died. My first cat to call my very own had died. Oh, how I miss that cat. The next day we picked the body up and drove down to the farm my Grandparent's lived on. My Grandpa built a little coffin for Panda to lie in.

My Mother held me up to see the body lying lifeless…. To me she looked like she was asleep…. Asleep without breathing. As my Dad dug the hole I petted the soft fur of the cat I once held in my arms…the cat I called my very own…

Even to this very day and his very year…. When I go to my Grandparent's house, I go to the little white cross with a wooden heart wrapped around it, and the name I miss so very much…. Panda.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Please review