Fan Fiction ❯ My Dear Pets ❯ Panda 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

(A/N Before you read this story, please know that all of this is true! I'm not going to use any names, but mine and Panda-2's)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

In the year of 1999, I moved to a new house. On the 5th day, I got a fluffy gray and white cat. I called her Panda-2. Panda-2 would take the place of my first cat, Panda. Panda- 2 was fun to play with! She had the softest fur I had ever petted, but the real story is about to begin!

It happened so fast I didn't know what to do! I ran around the house rapidly searching for Panda. She was gone! It was as if she vanished without a trace.

"Panda! Panda!" I called.

Panda didn't come out. I ran to my bedroom and came back with a ball attached to a stretchy string.

"Panda! Do you want to play?" I asked.

I threw the ball down the hallway. The ball hit the ground, and came back to me. I caught the ball, and sat on the rug on the entrance of the house.

"Panda… here kitty!" I called.

Then my Dad came out of the study with sheets of paper in his hands. I looked at the stack of papers. My dad handed me one of the sheets of paper. I looked in horror as the two words flashed through my head, "LOST CAT."

"She's lost?" I yelled.

I could feel my heart racing. I felt melancholy and somewhat frenzied. My Dad and I went to neighbor's houses to give them the lost posters. In my mind raced many things like: Why did she go, I only had her for only three years, and why, why? Those thoughts ran through my head. Later, we came across a lady who told us about this man who was live trapping cats! The lady gave us his address and my Dad and I headed to his house. When we got there, I rang the door. A man answered the door with his two daughters behind him. One was fourteen and the other was eleven.

"Have you seen this cat?" asked my Dad.

The man and his two daughters looked at the poster.

"Yeah! Daddy caught that cat!" exclaimed the eleven year old.

I looked at the girl and then her Dad who had a horrified look on his face.

"Uhhh … no I didn't get a gray& white cat! Uhhh, it was a solid gray cat, yeah a solid gray cat!" said the man.

I could tell he stammered the whole time. I later found out he had a duck that went missing before Panda did! Apparently, he never put it in a cage! (A/N I think that was dumb not to put his duck in a cage! All that man did was let his duck run around his back yard with two dogs that were as tall as my waist.)

My Dad and I went to more houses, and then went back home. In my play bedroom, I sat on the ground in front of my T.V.

"That man is a tyrant!" I told myself.

I was plagued by a horrible dream filled with nothing, but grief.

"He should atone for what he's done!" I said bitterly.

I stared at the blank T.V. I got up and picked out a DVD. I wanted to get the idea of Panda missing out of my head. I put the DVD called Beast Wars in the DVD player. I watched the episode called Fallen Comrades,

and I held onto one of my cat toys. As I watched the DVD, I saw the leader of the evil side threaten the good guys, involved with some white tigers. I watched as Cheetor lowered his weapon, then Rhinox lowered his, this left Rattrap with his weapon still raised.

(A/N the Maximals are the good guys and the bad guys are the Predacons)

Rattrap glared at Megatron. I already knew what Rattrap was going to say, so I said it with him.

"You win, you depraved wad of sticking slag!" I said with Rattrap.

I thought to myself that the man who took Panda was Megatron, but it did not work! Nothing could help me! No matter how many times, I was not consoled. No one could help me! Through the years, I endured too much sadness and pain! That man was liable for the loss of Panda!

I will always love Panda!

~ ` ~` ~ `~ `~ `~ `~` ~ ` ~` ~ `~ `~ `~ `~~ ` ~` ~ `~ `~ `~ `~`~ ` ~` ~ `~ `~ `~ `~

At my house, August 28th is a sorrowful day. The guy that was in charge of the lose of has moved away! That man has left a scar in my heart… may God watch over the pets you love.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Please review