Fan Fiction ❯ My Dear Pets ❯ Sassy ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

This story is being written right now….for this incident happened about 15 minutes ago….
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
When I was little I called her my Sister since I was an only child…she would respond to you if you said: “Head-butt!” and she would…. If you poked her little white hair that stood out from all the black she would meow at you…
 
December 23, 2005 at 6:15 p.m. My Mom and I went to the vet….my cat Sassy was fading…she was small…weak looking...it pained me to see it… I had only had her for 14 years, but my Mom had her the longest….she was nearly 17…. Hard to believe that the age chart for cats end at 15….
 
She was in her 90s and I had to help her…
 
She couldn't do a lot of things…she didn't eat…
 
At the vet I think of her…a black and white cat…that I thought was my sister…that went to a Cat School when I went to my school was what I thought about…
 
I stand in the room my tears streaming down my face Mom sitting in the chair crying. The Vet comes in….
 
 
She's gone….
 
I carry her in a box…to the car…my tears hit the box…I can still feel her warmth…I had wanted her to make it to my birthday…my 15th birthday…no, it has to be before Christmas and my Birthday!!
 
Now here I am…writing this….still I cry…and listen to the song: Sacrifice….
 
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
On December 23, 2005 at 6:15 P.M. Sassy died of kidney problems…I still love her and I will never forget the head-butt she gave me before she was taken away….