Fan Fiction ❯ Newcomer ❯ More Powers ?!?! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: /Gosh I hate these. / Ok. If I owned Teen Titans, The End part 3 would be out and lawyers would not be chasing me across the U.S.A. Sí? Sí. BTW, this a 100% Teen Titans story even though bending the elements belongs to Avatar: The Last Airbender, which is Nick's. But Kira belongs to me and mind-bending is mí prima. (My cousin's)
 
/.../= thinking
“...”=yapping
(A/N...) =author's note
*********************************************************
 
Chapter 2
Newcomer
 
We stopped where Jump City met the sea. “So, I wanna see how you would get to the Tower.” Beast Boy whispered as he changed back. (A/N: he was a pterodactyl) “Okay, okay be patience B.B. Sheesh!” I commented, annoyed. I waded knee-deep into the water, closed my eyes, and focused. /Okay. Walking on water. Not that hard. / I repeated over and over in my mind, like a mantra. /Concentrate on breathing. Breathe in. Breathe out. You can do this Kira! / When I opened my eyes, I realized that I wasn't on water any more. I made it to the island. I turned around and saw Beast Boy with his mouth open. Being the devious person I am, I bend some water in the shape of a circle a shot it forward, hitting him square in the mouth. I couldn't help it. I burst out in a fit laughter.
 
A bad thing about that was that with my eyes closed, I couldn't see Beast Boy change into an elephant, fill his trunk with water, and blast me. “This means WAR!” I yelled, laughing. I form a huge shape in the air. At first, you couldn't tell what it was, but soon you would see that it was a water sculpture of B.B's head. After twisting it around for a while, I shot it full on, aimed at his head. “Bull's-Eye!” I hollered from across the water. At that moment, he loaded his trunk again and was aiming for my forehead. As soon as he shot the stream of water at my head, I ducked. (No duh) However, as soon as I ducked... “Hey what going on out he-Ahhh!” The Boy Wonder was immediately soaked from head to toe.
 
We stopped and stared for a minute, the BURST out laughing. Literally, ROTFWL. After our lapse, we shot inside the Tower as fast as possible. “Ohhh, were...in... trouble.” I said, breathing heavily. “No matter what you say... This was SO all your fault.” He heaved out in one breath.
 
We walk in to the living room and were greeted by the other Titans. “Man, what happened to you guys? Did a waterbed explode over your heads or something? Ya'll look a good mess.” Cyborg tried to say while holding back laughter. It didn't work. He burst out laughing. “Friends, why are you wet? Are you all okay?” Star asked while handing us both towels. I nodded a `thanks' and was about to tell the story when Robin walk in.
 
“Uh-oh, we are so dead.” I whispered in Beast Boy's ear. “Okay, what just happened out there?” Robin said trying to look calm, but his face was beet red. Beast Boy and I both started to tell the story at the same time, yelling over each other. “Whoa, whoa one at a time. Kira, you first.” Robin yelled over the both of us. “Ok, well B.B and I were walking towards the Tower when he asked me how I planed on getting across the water. I walked across the water and when I turned around to see what he was doing his mouth was wide-open, so I used my water bending an-” I was cut off. “Wait a second; you said that you were an Airbender.” Raven said “No, I said I was a bender. I can bend water, air, earth, fire, and minds.” I mumbled mentally blushing. “Show us.” Robin said, as a challenge, I think. “Ok, but can we go in the roof. I'll need the space.” “Sure. That's fine.”
 
Once on the roof, I started to freak. “Uhh... I think I'll just go inside and notdothis.” I mumbled the last few words and started to rush inside. “Oh no. You're staying here and you're GOING to bend.” Cy said. “Yeah come on. Pleassssse.” says Beast Boy turning into the cat. I can't resist the cat. “Meow.” He well...meowed. “Okay, okay, I'll do it.” I jumped up on the railing, not looking down.
 
/Now or Never / I thought. I took on step of the railing and feel to the ground below. Then I used my air bending to push me up and over the bay that surrounded the Tower. The higher i went, the more nervous I became. I was about 1000 ft above the water when I stopped air bending and started letting myself fall. As I was falling, I used my fire bending to encase my body in flames. In mid-air, I flipped over, getting ready to dive headfirst into the water, with my body still up in flames. I was under for about a minute when I water bended a pillar of water that shot up from the bay and into the sky. If you looked into the center, you could make out my body shape. I earth bended an upside-down pyramid shaped rock from the bottom of the bay and rode the rock back over to the Tower. When I got off, I was staring at a group of astonished zombies.
 
“Uh, Tada?”
 
 
I want a review. Whaaaaaaaa. 2 this time HAHAHA.