Fan Fiction ❯ Not Just a Walk in the Park ❯ Strings and a Kiss ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey Aliah reporting once again… To finish this story and get started on another one, why not a little background before you read an author's stories…. Since you are reading this, I suppose you are…. Now on with the background!!!
 
------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------
 
You couldn't say anything so you just stood there. You pulled on your jacket, a corduroy one and walked towards the doors. Zach followed soon after, and put his arm around your waist, softly but still strong at the same time. When you walked into science like that, everyone stared, and his girlfriend, Victoria, glared at you. He walked you to your seat, the teacher has an amusing look on her face but doesn't do anything, and then he walked to his, across the room. His friends, Mark, Cole, and Will, give him questioning looks but don't say anything.
 
------------------------------------------------------------- -------
 
Nearing the end of the day, the announcements came on early, “____! Come to the office, please.” You got up, Zach followed you for some reason, and you both walked out together. He gave you a questioning look, but didn't say anything. {He's a prince if anyone is!!!} Walking down the hall, he put his arm around your waist and you were wondering why the office called you to really care about the stares you got. Nearing to the office, a teacher walked by, shook her head, and winked. You just smiled. {Will tell reason later!!!!!} Zach opened the door and you stepped inside.
“Yes, ____, Mr. Stafford would like to see you. Oh good, you too Zach,” a lady said from behind the desk.
You both walked into his office and sat down in a chair. Mr. Stafford walked in and closed the door. He walked to his chair, not seeing that you had grabbed Zach's hand under the desk.
“Ah, yes… I'm glad you both came; you see, I was just looking at some cameras and saw your charade this morning. Do you have anything to say?”
“Uh… no sir, I don't,” you answer.
“Neither do I sir, plainly I don't see what you're talking about,” Zach said following your lead.
“May we see the tapes? I don't understand what you are talking about,” you say.
He takes out the security camera tapes and plays it five times over not seeing anything in the hallway. Mr. Stafford, frustrated, yelled, “These must not be right!!!”
“Sir clearly we are not there, besides I hardly know this girl,” Zach said squeezing your hand under the desk.
“Alright, get back to class, but… if I do find something you both will be in bigger trouble.”
“I highly doubt that you will sir,” you say walking out behind Zach.
“____, I know we were both out there, what happened to the tapes?” Zach asked.
“My friends in the office took care of them,” you say. {See told you}
“Oh…” was all he could say, putting his arm around your waist. “ You know, I have friends in the library…” he said slyly.
“Oh? What about your girlfriend?” You say.
“We're breaking up.”
“Oh.”
“Yeah come on,” he said dragging you to the library doors. He walked in, looked at the sign-in sheet, and went to one of the offices. You walked in a small room with only a desk in it. Zach pulled the blinds. “I know this may seem way too forward.… But I have to know if you're right for me.”
He walked up to you, who was now against the back wall, and kissed you. You really don't know why but you kissed him back and he moved his hands to behind your head. Neither of you knew how long you both stayed like that, and when Zach pulled away, he was breathing hard. You sat down on the floor hardly able to breathe.
"Damn, ___, you're a really good kisser," he said between breaths looking at you. That was the first cussword you ever heard him say, but he didn't say it meanly, it was more passionately said.
"You're pretty good yourself," you hear yourself say.
"We should get back," he says sadly.
"Yeah... I guess so."
Hoping no one was in the library, you walked out. Nobody was out there, thanks a lot, and once again, he put his arm around you. You walk back to class, math now, and he takes his arm away to open the door for you.
There was about five minutes left. You smiled to yourself, the kiss lasted about five minutes, not including any of the other stuff like the office or walking. Zach, now on the other side of the room realized that too and looked at you with a goofy smile. You went to your locker at locker break and grabbed your backpack. Zach passed you and lightly touched your back, still walking.
“Oh, please, you don't have a chance with him, remember? I made you mine and there's nothing either of you can do to change that,” a voice... Franklins said behind you. You turned swiftly around and slapped him so hard, he fell down. Some girls that were passing stopped and kneeled down next to him.
“Oh! Do you think he's all right? I wonder who he is.”
“He's so cute!!!” One girl exclaimed. However, you didn't answer you were already in the classroom waiting for the bell.
------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------
Aliah* Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ & REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!