Fan Fiction ❯ Not Just a Walk in the Park ❯ Taboo Subjects ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
Hey everyone, Aliah back! Here's chapter 2.
------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
 
~*~When you walked in everyone stared at you and began apologizing for the notes, but before anyone could really talk to you, the bell rang for first period and you hurried out the door. You walked out and stopped, Zach, Mark, Cole, and Will were looking at you. And they kept whispering back and forth until they all went back to their classes looking back at her every now and then. Zach and Cole followed you in because you had there next class with them. In fact, you had every class with them. You sat down in your chair and they sat in theirs and class, geography, begun. ~*~
 
------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------
 
\\Geography, such an easy subject… I wish that my friend wasn't absent… there's no one in here to talk to. Oh, I wish for this day to hurry up and be over with… I really want to get home early but I guess that's not an option, I have to stay after school today until five.\\
Mrs. Letsinger starts talking about some weird subject like theoretically correct or something, and you suddenly hear something you wish you hadn't. She says that friends, in any form, are nice, they never betray or backstab. You can count on them from day one… and you snap. You get up and walk out of the classroom holding tears back; that's exactly how it used to e between you and Franklin.
\\We were best friends! Why did he have to do that? Why can't we still be friends like we used to be?!?! It's his entire fault, now no one understands me!\\ you think. Suddenly, you hear someone coming after you, “Mrs. Letsinger, she might be sick I'll keep go and check on her.”
You walk faster, fuming, towards the doors that lead outside. Maybe they won't see me turn this corner. However, it was no use; he knew you were going outside. You stepped outside and as the door began to close, he grabs your arm, which painfully starts to sting. You yelp and jerk back. Zach caught you and lightly held you in his arms. He picks you up and walks to the clearing behind the school. He lays you gently down on the grass and unzips your jacket to make a makeshift pillow for you. You lay in his lap and he plays with your hair, running his fingers through it. After a while, you realize where you were and sit up quickly. Zach must've been embarrassed too because he had a serious blush going on. Then he held out your jacket, noticing the deep bruises filling your arms. You can tell he's shocked but he doesn't say anything.
He asked quietly, “What happened?”
You couldn't say anything so you just stood there. You pulled on your jacket, a corduroy one and walked towards the doors. Zach followed soon after, and put his arm around your waist, softly but still strong at the same time. When you walked into science like that, everyone stared, and his girlfriend, Victoria, glared at you. He walked you to your seat, the teacher has an amusing look on her face but doesn't do anything, and then he walked to his, across the room. His friends, Mark, Cole, and Will, give him questioning looks but don't say anything.
------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------
 
Aliah: That's part 2… see? My whole tale isn't sad.