Fan Fiction ❯ Pain of Another ❯ UNTITLED ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 Disclaimer: I own nothing
 
I open my eyes/ I try to see but I'm blinded by the white light/
I can't remember how/I can't remember why/
I'm lying here tonight/ and I can't stand the pain/ and I can't make it go away/
No I can't stand the pain/ how did this happen to me/ I made my mistake/
Got no where to run/ the night goes on/ as I'm fading away/ I'm sick of this life/
I just wanna scream/ how could this happen to me/
 
 
She told herself that all she needed was the sweet revenge of death, that's what she needed, nothing else. But is that what she needed really, the young blonde though as she stared at her lover's body. She laid a small kiss on his lips; just enough to wake him up ever lightly, but not enough to make him moan. Open green eyes met, her tormented blue eyes as she fell into his embrace, finally letting go of her trapped feelings inside.
 
He held her close, not letting go of the broken girl who stole his heart, trying to calm the girl.
“Beast Boy,” she sobbed, looking into his eyes. He held her tighter at this, trying to relieve the girl of her burdens.
“Shhhh,” he attempted to hush the girl, “tell me of your dream.”
“He haunts me, his face, the things he did to me, everything. Beast Boy I can't go on like this, I need to be freed,” she cried into his embrace, her eyes overflowing with salt water tears.
“What did he do to you?” He question as she opened a new side of this he never knew of.
“He…he raped me,” she cried even harder, as he held on tighter, the news coming at complete surprise.
“Shhhhh, I'm here now, I'll protect you,” he said as she buried her face in his chest, taking in his musky sent. The couple sat like that till' day break, as Cyborg chimed out his breakfast call, the got ready for what lay ahead of them.
 
 
____________________________Meanwhile_________________________________
 
His finger twirled a lock of her ruby hair, thinking upon last night doings, how their bodies had intertwined in love. He gently got out of the bed, making sure not to wake his love, replacing the fallen mask with a new one and getting out an ironed uniform for the new day. He scratch his head, watching the girl in front of him, spin and kick under the cover, tiny screams of displeasure coming out of her mouth.
 
how did this happen to me/ I made my mistake/
Got no where to run/ the night goes on/ as I'm fading away/ I'm sick of this life/
I just wanna scream/ how could this happen to me/
 
 
Robin tried to wake her, but his motives were left unanswered as all she did was turn, so her back was turned to him. He tried again, grasping her arm; he shook the girl awake, her green eyes telling him he shouldn't have done that.
 
“Robin, you are hurting me,” he seemed not to listen to her, throwing the girl against the wall, his face showing anger. His mask was now red and black, showing something wasn't normal with him; he took out a bird-a-rang, bringing the sharp edge to Starfire's wrist, letting the blood spill. “Help,” she screamed out at the top of her lungs, the sound echoed through the tower, ringing into everyone's ears.
 
Cyborg was the first to come, his eyes fell in shock of the sight that beheld him, there in front of him was Robin standing over Starfire, her wrist cut and a bloody bird-a-rang in his hand. Cyborg pushed Robin away, gathering the young, trembling girl in his arms. He took her into the infirmary, bandaging up her wrist quickly as Beast Boy and Terra enter the room questioning the disturbance in the tower.
 
Everybody's screaming/I try to make a sound/ but no one hears me/
I'm slipping off the edge/I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again/So I try to hold onto/ a time when nothing mattered
/And I can't explain what happened/
/And I can't erase the things that I've done/
/No I can't/
 
“What the hell happened?” They both yelled at Cyborg, eying the injured Starfire, who was now whimpering.
 
“Robin, he's turned to the evil side man, attacked poor Star here,” he said as she lowered her head.
 
“Why? I loved him, and he loved me, I never kept anything from him, I was truthful,” she broke down in tears. Terra sat down next to her, wrapping her arm around her shoulders.
 
/How could this happen to me/
/I've made my mistakes/Got no where to run/
/The night goes on/As I'm fading away
/I'm sick of this life/I just wanna scream/
/How could this happen to me/

 
 
“Starfire,” a worried voice called, running into the room. It was Robin.
 
“Get away,” Star yelled in an unstable voice. He came closer, “I said stay away,” he still came closer. “Stay away,” she yelled once more.
 
“No, I won't stay away,” he said reaching out to her. Cyborg jumped out at him.
 
“You'll have to get through me to get to her,” he said, his tone serious as ever.
 
“And me,” Beast Boy jumped up.
 
“And me,” Terra stood. Robin just stood there and didn't prepare to fight instead he dropped all of his weapons and sat down. Head in his hands, he didn't cry but he was on the verge of as he grunted in confusion.
 
“What did I do, I wake up and your not there Star. I find you here and everyone tries to kill me. WHAT DID I DO STAR?” he yelled as Cyborg held him down. Star now was confused. Why doesn't he remember? Her head questioned her.
 
 
/How could this happen to me/I've made my mistakes/
/Got no where to run/The night goes on/
/As I'm fading away/I'm sick of this life/
/I just wanna scream/How could this happen to me/

 
“You hurt me, threaten me with a knife,” she cried, holding her knees to her chest. He looked at her odd. He had no memory of himself doing that. He only remembered waking up on the ground, Star not there. He tried harder to think but couldn't, he failed to remember anything.
 
“Star I don't remember,” he said, a single tear falling from his mask. How could he have done that? How could he hurt the on he loved? How? He assured himself that he loved the tamrainian, so why did he hurt her? He hated hurting his friends, especially ones so close. There was no explanation for this.
 
/How could this happen to me/I've made my mistakes/
/Got no where to run/The night goes on/
/As I'm fading away/I'm sick of this life/
/I just wanna scream/How could this happen to me/
 
Author's Note: Well I know I already started so many right now but I just am stuck on others but believe me Lover's Gain and Trust will be updated. So I would love to know what you think oh and the song if you can't tell, Untitled by Simple Plan. Yeah so R&R please with sugar on top, Love yah!