Fan Fiction ❯ Pure Essence ❯ Day three, Part 1: Amorai ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Author’s Note: Well, look forwards to some berry good action towards the end. And don’t whine about it if you read it and you’re too young to have done so. That’s your fault.

~Pure Essence~

It was early morning when Nancy heard Hayao knocking on her door. She sighed and pushed her face into her pillow, still tired after having had such a long night. If she closed her eyes and concentrated hard enough she could picture herself in the small restaurant with Zhou. She heard Hayao knocking at the door again, this time louder than before and she pushed herself up so that she was sitting on the bed.

“I’m awake Hayao! I’ll be out in a minute!” She called, trying to smooth down her hair. Though she didn’t have class until later in the evening she dressed in her school uniform and then checked her bag to make sure that she had her music for her vocal lesson.

“Nancy, hurry up in there or you wont get any breakfast!” Hayao called through the door. She sighed and found her brush then, as quickly as she could, she untangled her hair and tied it up in a ponytail. She glanced over to the only mirror in the room and turned her head from side to side to be sure that she looked alright.

“All right I’m finished!” she snapped as Hayao began to knock again. She opened the door and smiled at him, remembering how disheveled he had looked when she and Zhou had finally returned around midnight. He had probably worried himself to near death as he waited for them to come back from Junji’s mansion. She thought that he was going to scold her for being out so late but he had held back his temper and sent her to bed instead.

Hayao frowned deeply at her; she tried not to notice it though and instead turned down the hall. He was probably still upset and more than likely he’d wait until she had almost forgotten all about it before he would give her a thorough scolding. Well, she wouldn’t try to bring it up until he was ready to yell at her, instead she wondered where her fox had gotten to. Normally she would have woken with him in bed with her but he was no where to be found.

She was still wondering about it when she and Hayao reached the dinning room. She took a moment to really look around the room for the first time, and see how different it was from Junji’s. It was much smaller, with room for a rectangular shaped table that sat up to eight people, the eight chairs, a small cart that Fluffy and Sarah used to bring in the food from the kitchen, and a few smaller tables with flower vases or other decorations. There were a few paintings on one wall but the real attraction of the room had to be the large windows. Through them she could see the grounds and a smaller garden than the one Zhou had taken her to a couple days before then.

“It’s just us for now, Zhou and Sarah had to leave for something and Fluffy went out on some errand for Zhou.” Hayao walked past her, not appearing to really care if she had heard him or not as he sat down at the table.

“Oh, I’m glad,” she said, sitting down beside him. Hayao looked at her quizzically and she laughed, picking up a glass of orange juice on the table. “We haven’t been able to spend any time together for a few days, it’ll be nice with just the two of us for a little while.” She took a small sip of the juice in her glass before setting it back down and looking at the plate before her.

Whoever had prepared breakfast must have known many of her favorite foods, and the way to prepare them. She smiled again at Hayao who was busy eating his own meal, his was different from her own and she held back a smile as she pictured him in the kitchen trying to get breakfast ready for them both.

“How was Junji last night?” Hayao asked, pulling a piece of bacon in half. Nancy looked down at the buttered piece of toast in her hand and shrugged before taking a bite. “Did he behave himself?”

“Of course not. He was the same lech as always,” she mumbled, dipping a corner of her toast into her egg yolk. “Zhou and I left and had dinner in this cozy little restaurant a few blocks from here. He said it was open all night so without the workers trying to rush us out I suppose we just lost track of time while we were there.”

“You two must have had a lot to talk about then, he didn’t try to pry too much did he?” Hayao asked, sticking his fork in his scrambled egg.

“He asked me about my classes, what I wanted to do once I graduate this year. I asked him to tell me about himself too, I wanted to know about the way he lives when he is out fighting.” Nancy scooped the rest of her egg onto a piece of toast and folded the bread over it before taking a bite. She watched Hayao finish off a piece of sausage on his plate and then picked up the pitcher of orange juice and refilled his half empty glass.

“Thank you,” he said, watching as she then refilled her own glass before setting the pitcher down. “So what did Zhou tell you about his life on the battle field.”

“He said he liked it, not the killing or fighting, but being out with his soldiers and defending his home. He liked that everyday he woke up knowing that he was there to protect the people he cared about. It was really admirable, and to tell you the truth I enjoyed having dinner with him. He seems so confident and relaxed that I was at ease around him. I nearly forgot about the assassins entirely.”

“I’m glad that you enjoyed spending time with him alone. Just, remember that you don’t have to rush things with him. Just because your engaged it doesn’t mean that you have to do something that you aren’t ready to do. If anything happens you can come to me, no matter what,” Hayao said. Nancy smiled at him, suddenly feeling very glad that he was there if she needed him. He was like a safety net to her, when things got to be too much he was always there to fall back on.

“Hayao, I need you to be honest with me,” she said, looking at him closely. Zhou hadn’t brought up his feelings at the restaurant, and she had been afraid to. It made her wonder about him, and about why he had told her that he cared about her. “Do you trust Zhou? I mean, if he told you something, would you question it?”

“Probably not, Zhou is always pretty truthful. He always says exactly what he means, sometimes he lies, sure, but only when he’s ordered to, or he absolutely has to. Why? Did he say something to you?” Hayao placed his fork on his empty plate and frowned at her, looking worried.

“Not really...” She looked away from him and finished her glass of orange juice before gathering the dishes from the table and, with Hayao’s help, carried them to the kitchen to wash them.

She was quiet as they washed their dishes together, thinking about everything that Zhou had told her up to that point. Then, as she was drying a glass, she thought about Yasuyoshi killing her parents again. Why was it that she couldn’t seem to hate him for it? She tried to ignore it, tried not to picture the man and woman she had seen in the portrait engulfed in flames. They were nothing but strangers whose faces she had recognized as though she knew them briefly.

What had Zhou called them? The woman was named Serenity, and according to the portrait she was very beautiful. Nancy frowned slightly, trying to picture her face and compare it to her own. She didn’t think that they looked similar at all, though, the woman’s height and her own were similar, and their figure. She thought that she had more in common with the man. Her hair was the same brown and she thought that their eyes were also very similar. She frowned looking at Hayao as she mulled it over in her head. What the man’s name been?

Kami? Zhou had said it was Kami, but some people had called him Sire? That was odd, Kami was the name of the man who had created angels, that man was called Sire by the angels because he had been the first king. But that had been centuries ago, Yasuyoshi overthrew him and took over as king when he discovered that Kami was going to enslave the angels to the demons. Kami was outcaste and branded a traitor, he vanished from the Angelic Planes and was never heard from again.

Nancy’s eyes widened in shock as she recalled the way Yasuyoshi had killed her parents. They had been burned, as was the ultimate punishment for any traitor. She felt her heart began to pound in her chest as she realized that it was entirely possible that her father had been the first king of the angels.

She needed to speak to Zhou again, and ask him exactly who her parents were. If her father really was the same Kami who had once ruled the angels then she faced a more terrible shock, for the man who had created the angels had been a demon.

FA~*~Pure Essence~*~FA

She could barely contain herself as her class neared it’s end. Harmony was teaching her a new song but she couldn’t concentrate on what her friend was saying. Zhou hadn’t returned by the time she had to leave for school and Hayao wouldn’t let her skip her class without knowing why she wanted to.

Nancy nervously chewed on her lower lip as Harmony began to sing a few lines of the new song. The harrowing melody barely made it to her ears, instead she listened intently for the sound of the bell. Once it rang she would run to meet Hayao outside and they’d go straight back to Zhou’s where, hopefully, she’d be able to talk to him.

“Oh no, I forgot that I had a meeting with the other music teachers... I have to go before I’m late!” Harmony threw up her hands and looked around for her bag. Nancy watched her shove music and lyric books into an oversized hand bag and head for the exit. It took her a few moments to realize that with Harmony ending their lesson early she could get back to Zhou’s sooner. She gathered her things into her school bag and quickly followed after Harmony, calling a short farewell to her retreating form as she headed in the opposite direction.

Normally she had her voice lesson in the library, but because of the attack and carnage from the previous day the library was closed and she and Harmony had used an empty class room on the top floor of the fourth year building. The building was enchanted so that only students, teachers, and academy personnel were allowed inside. Visitors had to get a special charm from the main office to enter the building but Hayao refused to. Instead he was waiting for her at the front entrance of the building.

She raced through the empty halls and down the winding stair case to meet him; her mind filling with the questions she wanted to ask him. There was so much that she hadn’t thought to ask him, that any normal person would have asked right away. She slowed on the stair case she had nearly been leaping down and slowly sat down.

Why hadn’t she thought to ask him about it before? She had known that he knew her parents since the first night she spent with him. What had taken her long to want to ask him about them? What would Zhou think when she started bombarding him with questions about her parents, about her father?

She looked down at her hands, frowning as she saw the light blue veins under her skin. Was she really half demon? That wouldn’t be possible, surely she would have known, someone else would have said something, right?

Unless Yasuyoshi hadn’t wanted her to know. He had already lied to her about her parents, and he had murdered Hayao’s. She closed her eyes and shook her head trying to expel the questions that were stabbing at her. The more she found out the more terrible Yasuyoshi turned out to be. Yet, the man she had always thought of as a father had never been anything but kind to her she didn’t know if she was capable of hating him, or hurting him.

She shivered, feeling a cold chill, and stood, pulling the strap of her school bag over her shoulder. Classes would let out soon, and she didn’t want to be trampled by the mob of students that would come racing down the halls.

She turned the corner as she left the stairs, heading for the entrance hall of the building and bumped right into someone on the other side. The sudden jolt knocked her off balance and she fell backwards. She hit the hard floor with a soft whine and winced up at the boy she had run into. He was frowning down at her from behind square cut glasses that seemed to have slid down on his nose a little. He pushed them back into place and ran a hand through his short blonde hair, scowling slightly at her with his brown eyes.

“Are you alright?” asked a boy standing next to him. He held out his hand for her to take and she reached for it, noticing that both of the boys were wearing the school uniform. She allowed the second boy to help her up and nodded her thanks. He was slightly taller than the first boy, with light brown hair and turquoise eyes and a thin scar on his chin. Nancy averted her eyes from the boy’s scar and looked around for her bag.

The first boy knelt slightly and picked up her bag’s strap, then looked up at her. Or rather, over her. She stiffened slightly, not appreciating how the boys eyes traveled over her bare legs, paused a little too long at them hem of her skirt then followed her curves back to her face.

“You should be more careful,” he said with a voice that chilled her to the core. It wasn’t a terrible voice, rather nice really, but something about the way he looked at her made his deep toned voice strike her as threatening. The other boy had a kind eyes and a gentle voice, making her glad that he was there.

“I apologize for running into you,” she said, taking the strap of her bag as he held it up for her.

“Where were you rushing to in such a hurry? Classes haven’t let out yet.” The first boy said, standing and smoothing out his uniform. Nancy pulled the strap of her bag onto her shoulder and wondered if the two boys were monitoring the halls for students who were skipping class.

“I was taking a private oratory lesson on the top floor. My teacher dismissed me early, she had a meeting to run to,” Nancy explained, shifting rather uncomfortably under the boy’s stare.

“Aiken,” he said, addressing the second boy. “I was unaware of any private lessons being held in this building today. Were you?”

“Ah, no Cynric, there aren’t any private lessons scheduled here for today,” said the second boy to the first. Nancy frowned, so they were monitoring the halls. The boys were probably fourth year students working for the school during a free class period.

“My lesson is normally in the Library, but it’s closed today so my teacher moved us here for today. I was just on my way home.”

“You can come with us to the administration office and well check out your story there,” Cynric said placing a hand on her shoulder and turning her down the hall in the opposite direction she wanted to go.

“Cynric, there are plenty of classes that were moved today because of the library closing. We can let her be on her way. Besides, I think someone is waiting for her at the doors.” Aiken was looking down the hall to the exit where Hayao was standing in the open doorway.

“Very well,” Cynric sighed, releasing Nancy’s shoulder. Nancy moved away from him quickly and smiled at Aiken as she passed by him, wordlessly thanking him. The boy nodded to her as she went by and turned back to his companion. She walked as quickly as she could, not wanting to run least Cynric call her back and give her a demerit for running in the hall.

FA~*~Pure Essence~*~FA

Nancy fidgeted as she walked towards Zhou’s office. When she and Hayao returned to Zhou’s mansion Fluffy had told her that Zhou wanted to see her in his office. She was now so nervous that she could barely keep her hands from shaking. She wasn’t sure that she really wanted any answers now; if she learned that her parents had been good people then she might start to hate Yasuyoshi for taking them from her before she could have the chance to know them.

The door to Zhou’s office was closed, she knocked lightly but heard no answer and opened the door a little, just to peer inside. It was empty. She frowned, wondering why Fluffy had told her to go to Zhou’s office if he wasn’t there. She went inside anyway, thinking that she might have meant that he would meet her there and closed the door behind her.

She explored his office while she waited, taking great interest in a small white box on his desk. She doubted that she would have given it much thought if it didn’t have his name written on it in very swirly, girly hand writing. She frowned, seeing that little pink hearts were even drawn on the box.

Nancy knew that the box was Zhou’s, and that she shouldn’t open it to see what was inside. But she was his fiancé, and she had a certain right to know why he had a box with his name written on it in girly hand writing and drawings of little pink hearts. So she opened it.

Inside was a small note with some strange language she couldn’t read, but at the bottom in a very swirly writing style was Fluffy’s name, complete with little pink hearts. Nancy laughed, somewhat relieved that it was a gift from Fluffy. She put the card down on the table and examined the rest of the box’s contents. Berries. Blueberries, razz berries, black berries, and other berries she didn’t know the name of. She noted with interest that there was a dip in the center of the pile of berries, as though someone had already taken some from the box and she cautiously removed a few before putting the card back and closing the box.

She felt a little guilty for taking a few of his berries but she hadn’t eaten since that morning at breakfast, opting to skip lunch that day. She walked around his desk, popping the small berries into her mouth. She paused in her steps, looking curiously back at the box as she bit into the berries, at least one of them had a curious taste. It was spicy, not unlike cinnamon but it was also hot on her tongue and she swallowed quickly. Her tongue tingled slightly from where the berry juice had gotten into it and she placed a hand over her mouth.

The tingling sensation went down her throat as she swallowed again. She felt it move into her chest and then further down into her abdomen then all the way down to her toes. She leaned against the nearby wall, letting her head rest against it as she felt the tingling give way to a strange warmth that slowly crept its way through her body.

She closed her eyes and waited for the warmth to pass as the tingling had. It was strange, a little unnerving even, but the warmth actually started to feel good to her as she got used to it. She pushed off from the wall, and grabbed the hem of her sweater vest. She was getting warm enough without the extra layer of clothes. She pulled it over her head, hearing a soft sliding noise as she did and turned to look back towards the wall as she pulled the vest over her head.

Nancy dropped her vest on the floor. The part of the wall she had been leaning against was gone, replaced by a stair case the led upwards. Her curiosity peaked, she forgot the strange sensation she felt and took a tentative step onto the first stair. She could see light at the top, an entrance to another room, or maybe an entrance to a whole other portion of the mansion. She started up the stairs fully intending to find out.

As she neared the top she could hear food steps ahead of her and she stopped to listen. Someone was there, walking around with quick, pacing steps. Nancy decided against exploring unknown parts of Zhou’s mansion and turned back around. However, the entrance back to Zhou’s office was gone. Nancy didn’t know how she had managed to get the entrance open the first time. She doubted she would be able to figure it out without making any noise that might alert whoever was at the top of the stairs to her presence.

Knowing what was waiting at the top of the stairs would be better than waiting to find out while she tried to open a secret entrance she wasn’t even sure she could reopen. Nancy slowly turned back up the stairs and, quietly, crept towards the top. She couldn’t help but notice hard dark the stairs seemed to be, and how close the walls on either side of her were. She nervously pulled at her tie trying to feel a little less constricted and undid some of her shirt buttons.

She was shaking by the time she reached the top stair. Her knees felt weak and she was almost breathless, as she cautiously looked around. It was a large bedroom. At least, it had a large bed in it. She also saw a corner desk with a comfortable looking swivel chair, two glass sliding doors that led out to a balcony, a fire place with a book case on one side and a display case full of weapons on the other. In front of the fire place was a curved, two section couch that sat at least two people on each section.

In the middle of the floor, pacing the room and looking very cognitive about something was Zhou. No sooner had her eyes rested on him he stopped his pacing and looked up at her in utter surprise. She swallowed hard, feeling uncomfortably hot under his stare. He blinked back his surprise and straightened up, running a hand through his slightly tousled hair.

“I’m sorry,” Nancy said quickly. “Fluffy said you wanted to see me in your office and I stumbled upon the stair case and-“

“It’s alright, I’m a little surprised that you managed to find your way up here though. I don’t think I’ve ever had a guest in my bedroom before,” he smiled slightly and motioned over to his bed. “You may sit down if you’d like.”

“Oh, thank you.” Nancy stepped into the room. She tried not to blush as she sat down on the edge of his bed and watched him walk over to the corner desk to retrieve the swivel chair and pull it over to her. She was a little relieved that he didn’t sit beside her and smiled appreciatively as he sat down in his chair.

“Yesterday, you told me a little about your school life. I went to speak with Faith today and she told me you were also graduating this year. I must say that I was surprised that you’re so far ahead in your studies. You’re early graduation is quite an accomplishment, especially sense you’re a few years younger than most of the students.”

“Well, I had private tutors during my first year and I excelled in those courses so when I passed the exams they decided to let me take my fourth year courses early. I’ve been studying so hard this year that I’m ready for most of my exams now.” Nancy pulled at her tie, loosening it still more. She shifted slightly on Zhou’s bed, feeling a little restless.

“Yes, your final exams will be coming up shortly. I spoke to Faith and she said that she was worried you might not manage to pass the oratory exam. It’s an elective course so it would count against you but I was wondering if you’d like some extra help. My second in command, Vincent, is married to the Cherubim of the first plane, Satomi. I’m certain that she would be able to give you some helpful advice-”

“You know Satomi?” Nancy asked, interrupting Zhou. “I’m going to intern under her once I graduate. We’ve already met a few times.” Nancy quieted once she realized that she had interrupted him. He looked so surprised that she blushed and averted her eyes.

“When I told her that we were engaged she didn’t mention having met you.”

Nancy looked back to him, it was her turn to be surprised. Zhou had said to her that Yasuyoshi wanted the engagement kept secret until she decided who she would marry. Her heart fluttered in her chest. Though she hadn’t made the decision to marry him she was flattered that he wasn’t ashamed to tell a Cherubim that he was engaged to a seventeen year old girl who couldn’t pass a simply fourth year level oration exam.

She smiled softly, no longer feeling uncomfortable as he stared at her. Actually she felt a little light-headed. Her heart slowed to a steady rhythm, yet, with each beat she felt a strong pulse travel low into her abdomen.

“I’m sorry for interrupting you,” she said. “I don’t know why I thought you didn’t know her. I guess I’m just not feeling too well.”

“Your face is a little flushed,” he said, concerned. Zhou stood, moving closer to her in order to place the back of his hand against her forehead. “You don’t feel warm. Though, with all that happened yesterday...we did get back rather late last night, perhaps your still tired?”

“No,” she said. She definitely wasn’t tired. She doubted she had ever felt more awake in her life. Zhou hand felt cool against her warm face, even if he said she wasn’t warm. She blinked catching herself in mid thought as she contemplated how nice his hands would feel against the rest of her. “I had plenty of sleep. Hayao made breakfast so I’ve plenty of energy, I’ve even fully recovered the power I used.”

She watched as Zhou started to nod, then halted and looked at her very curiously. She raised an eyebrow questioningly as he stepped back from her. He frowned deeply at her, as though something she had said concerned him. “The power you used. It wasn’t elemental.”

“Of course not. I’m not on of the Thrones,” she said. “Why would you think I used elemental power?” Her voice was more hesitant that she would have liked it to be, and she found that she was gripping the bedspread in her hands.

“Hayao told me everything. About you, about Gabriel entrusting you with half of their powers-“ Nancy stiffened. How had Hayao known? Why had he told Zhou? Gabriel trusted her to keep their secret. She couldn’t let Zhou find out...

“He was mistaken,” she snapped. “If I had their powers don’t you think Yasuyoshi would know by now? Besides, you said it yourself, the power I used wasn’t elemental.”

“Then what power did you use?” He was concerned, she could hear it in his voice. Nancy didn’t want to lie to him. She hadn’t used elemental power. But she didn’t have any of her own to use. So she had used her own life energy.

“I...” Nancy looked away from him. “It all happened so quickly, I didn’t have any time to think, I channeled my life energy and used it to attack.” She released his bedspread and pushed some of her bangs from her face. She swallowed hard, thinking that her face really did feel hot.

“That could have killed you. Even soldiers don’t use life energy until they’ve no other choice.”

“I didn’t have any choice. Those two men would have killed me.” She glared at him, she shouldn’t have had to explain why she had tried to save her own life.

“So, you try to kill yourself? What if you had? What if you-“

“What if I hadn’t used that power? And the seals had lasted a few more hours as they thought it would? What if those two men had-“ Nancy gasped as Zhou stepped forwards and swept her up off of the bed. She held her breath as his arms wrapped around her, holding her against his chest. She could hear his heart racing in his chest, her own heart beat sped up, sending rapid pulses to her core.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to say that. I just can’t stand the thought of you being hurt.”

“Why? Because Hayao told you some asinine story about me knowing where the Thrones are? Because Kami was my father? Because Yasuyoshi would have you enslaved if something happened to me while you were supposed to be watching?” She pushed against his chest, trying to step away from him. Her head swam and her knees weakened, she drew in a deep breath to steady herself.

“Nancy I-”

“You said you cared about me. But only when we were going to dinner at Junji’s. Were you afraid that I would tell him about what happened between the two of us in the bath? Did you think that maybe, because I was vulnerable, you could lay with me? That if you did I might fall in love with you? That I wouldn’t blame you for leaving me with those men then?”

“No, I-“

She pushed him away, turned and headed for the staircase. She was protecting the Thrones, she was furious, frustrated. She could hear him following her down the stair case but she didn’t look back. She reached the wall and placed both of her hands against it, pushing.

“Nancy, let me explain.” Zhou was right behind her. She stilled, her hands still pressed against the wall. His voice, the feel of his hand against her shoulder as he turned her around to look at him, the almost desperate look in his eyes... she couldn’t quite catch her breath. “I do care about you...” She stared at his lips, watching them move and remembering the way they felt against her own.

“Zhou...” She raised her arms and cupped his face in her hands. He froze, staring down at her as she leaned upwards onto her toes and pressed her lips firmly into his. She quickly remembered her weak knees as she tried to hold herself in place for a few moments longer. Finally, she couldn’t hold herself up any longer and leaned back.

She expected to feel the wall pressed against her back but instead she kept going backwards until she had stumbled into Zhou’s office. She spotted his desk close to her side and, watching Zhou follow her into the room. Sidestepped over to it.

The top of the desk was just above her tail bone and pressed against her back as she leaned against it. Zhou placed his hands on either side of her, as though he thought she might try to slip away from him, and leaned forwards as her hands grasped his shirt to pull him towards her.

Their kiss was hot, hard, and wet. He nipped her lower lip before sucking and licking it, placing his hands on her waist as she tilted her head, opening her mouth to allow his searching tongue inside.

She could just barely taste something spicy as their tongue entwined and he pressed his body against hers. Zhou broke away, panting and wild-eyed before he latched onto her neck. She winced slightly, fisting his shirt as he sucked hard and bit down, gripping her waist almost painfully. His head raised, eyes slitted as he breathed deeply and seemed to almost glare at her shirt and tie.

She released his shirt to grab her tie, pulling the knot down before she raised it over her head and tossed it away. Zhou’s hands grasped the collar of her white, button up top and pulled in two directions, ripping it open before she could whine in protest. He pulled at it until she managed to slide her arms free and then caught her chin with one hand and crushed her lips under his own.

Nancy’s eyes shut tight, still feeling the strange pulse traveling lower inside of her as Zhou’s teeth found their way back to her neck, or rather, the juncture where her neck and shoulder line met. She cried out as he bit her, pinching her skin between his teeth without puncturing. It hurt, but the pain seemed to send the pulse lower until it became a throbbing ache between her legs.

“Zhou!” the sound of her voice seemed to surprise him and he released her, taking a step back to stare at her. She placed her hands against the edge of the desk and gripped it, breathing in deeply and slowly as she watched his eyes hungrily taking in her figure.

It was almost predatory. She shivered, swallowing hard as he stepped forwards again and leaned in towards her. His lent against her, pushing his body against hers while looking past her to the clutter of paperwork on his desk. He placed a hand on a nearby stack of scrolls and shoved, sending it over the side of the desk, along with a good bit of paperwork. Another well placed shove and the majority of the clutter on his desk was removed, including a valuable looking trinket that shattered when it hit the floor.

Zhou lent down slightly and cupped her ass in his hands, picking her up and setting her on the desk. Now her face was level with his, and he was able to settle between her legs, having slid his hands to the backs over her knees to pull her legs apart once she was placed on the desk.

His hands slid down her legs, pulling her knee high socks down until he reached her shoes. They came off, landing with soft thuds on the floor. Zhou smiled slightly as he tugged off her socks and Nancy fought the urge to blush. She was running out of clothes but Zhou was still well clad. Well, she would remedy that.

She just managed to take hold of his shirt again when his hand cupped her breast, rubbing the soft fabric against her nipple until, as though remembering his caress, it raised for him. She whimpered as he pinched her, gently pulling and rolling her between his fingers. When she felt his palm against her untouched breast she found that her nipple had already peaked and he let out a deep, throaty groan.

She tackled the buttons of his shirt as he reached around her to unfasten her bra. She spared a moment to be glad that he hadn’t lost his patience and ripped it off of her as she tugged his shirt free of his pants and finished the last couple of buttons.

Her bra and his shirt joined the growing pile of clothes on the floor; and, as Zhou pulled off his under shirt, she unfastened his belt. He placed a hand at the nape of her neck and guided her towards his ravenous lips while he slid his other hand over her thigh and under her skirt. Her hands kept working until she hand unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, then, as his tongue rolled along hers, she felt his thumb stroking her inner thigh. She moaned against his lips, placing her hands on his waist, grasping his belt to try to pull him closer.

His thumb traced circles over her skin, slowly, agonizingly, closer to the ache between her legs. His touch sent a jolt up her spine and made her tremble under his hands. Her arms raised to wrap around his neck as she wrapped her legs around his waist, trapping his unfastened pants at his waist. Almost mewling when his thumb rubbed against the rim over her panties, she nipped his lower lip to quiet herself.

His fingers entwined with her hair, finding her hair tie and carefully drawing it out to let her hair fall freely. She shivered as her hair brushed against her skin, trembled as his hand descended to her skirt and he found the four clasps that held her skirt closed. She leaned back slightly, locking her eyes with his and blushing slightly as her skirt opened.

She felt a little exposed, sitting there on his desk with nothing but her panties and his shorts standing between her innocence and his man hood. Her body felt hot under his hands, and she was quivering with anticipation.

“This may cause you some discomfort. I... I can stop-“ She tightened her arms around his neck, pushed herself against him and kissed him desperately. Something inside of her twinged in agony at the thought of him stopping. She needed his arms around her, his hands caressing her skin, the heat from his body... It didn’t matter how uncomfortable it might be.

She felt two of his fingers hook under the fabric of her panties at her waist and she flinched as it ripped. His arm wrapped around her lower back and he raised her up slightly, grasping the intact side of her panties and pulling them towards her knee. He then caught her skirt and pulled it off his desk before letting her back down.

She was surprised that the desk was still a little cool under her bare skin and shivered slightly, the chill running over her warm flesh to her hardened nipples. He kept his arm around her, and bent down slightly to place a light kiss on her collarbone. She leaned her head back, exposing her neck as though offering it to him to bite and suck at as he pleased. Then, to her rapturous surprise, he chose instead to close his lips around one of her nipples.

Her back arched towards him as he bit her, she let out a sort of high pitched whine that only seemed to encourage his assault and barely notice that he hand leaned forwards so that the back of her head was touching the desk top. He held his arm under her, to support her weight and caressed the soft skin beneath her breast with his free hand.

She was well aware of the hand as it traveled lower down her curves, even with Zhou’s distracting mouth. She inhaled sharply as he nipped her again, then slowly ran his tongue over the abused nub and sucked lightly. She nearly forgot the hand that was now dangerously close to the juncture of her inner thigh. She whimpered as his thumb brushed agonizing, slow circles against her and heard, though she couldn’t remember how she had managed to form words, Zhou’s name in her soft pleading voice.

Zhou mumbled something against her skin and leaned further over her to capture her lips one more. She opened her mouth for him eagerly, running her fingers through his hair before she felt his fingers brushing against her. She gasped as a finger slipped between her folds and tentatively stroked her. She blushed feverishly, suddenly aware of the wetness between her legs.

Zhou nuzzled her breast as her head titled back and she pressed it against the desk. Zhou continued to stroke her, placing kisses against her exposed skin. She barely noticed the slight rocking of her waist until she felt the tip of his finger pressing against her entrance and she paused, suddenly uncertain.

Zhou gave her a reassuring murmur before sliding his thumb up along her to a certain place that made her hips buck against his hand. This was most definitely not uncomfortable. She could hear pants and soft murmurs rolling off her lips, Zhou’s deep, husky assurances, but nothing registered in her head except the heat boiling inside of her.

She felt his finger pressing against her again and his thumb rubbing her, she rocked her hips against him and Zhou pushed just past her entrance. He bit her neck and teased her, pushing in deeper before pulling back slightly. Nancy panted his name as he circled her and pushed in.

It was an unexpected, strange feeling, and as he pushed farther into her she found that it was a little uncomfortable. But she could handle it, finding his caress a pleasant distraction. When her hips pressed forwards, eager for his touch he moved inside of her, and she soon got used to the feeling of him inside of her, sliding in and out of her.

She moved her hips to meet him as he pushed into her and rubbed against her, keeping up the rhythm even when he stopped brushing against her. But, she shifted slightly when he pulled his finger from her only to press against her again with a second.

It was easier for her to accept the second finger, though she did wince at the extra pressure she felt. Zhou kissed her jaw line and said something in her ear that comforted her despite her sudden inability to comprehend language. The two fingers pulled back and she breathed out slowly before she felt him push back inside of her without warning. She whimpered slightly and bawled her hands into fists as he rocked his fingers in and out of her, carefully spreading them little by little.

Now that was uncomfortable.

She shifted again as he crooked his fingers inside of her and slowly dragged them along her. She opened her mouth to tell him to stop when he hit something that made her cry out instead. She thought he said something very similar to “there” as he began to brush that spot inside of her as he pumped his fingers in and out of her.

She tried to speak, managing to say only bits of something she wasn’t even sure were words at all. Her hips rocked against his digits and she forced out his name a few times, feeling something building up inside of her.

She felt hot, and began to tremble as his tempo increased and she strained to keep up with him. She felt her muscles tensing and for a moment she thought that she was going to burst. Then Zhou’s fingers began to slow until she managed to get herself under control.

She was panting, aching with need for him to continue, and quite sure that if he did her mind might actually shut down from the sheer pleasure of it all.

Zhou’s fingers withdrew and she whined softly, feeling his arm slid back from around her waist. She let one arm fall to the desk and could feel her hand just over the edge. The other she stretched out one the desk over her head.

She waited as Zhou placed one hand behind her knee and looked down at her a little concerned. Nancy fought hard not to flinch when she felt something bigger than his fingers pushing against her entrance. She nodded her head slightly, turning her hand that was hanging over the side of the desk so she could grip the edge.

Zhou slid his hand back down her leg to her waist and raised her up slightly as he began to push. Some discomfort? It felt like someone was trying to shove their fist into her!

She gripped the edge of the desk, ignoring Zhou’s gentle voice as she clenched the fist above her head to tightly her nails dug into her skin. This wasn’t going to work.

She managed to breathe only when she felt him pulling back, struggled to keep still as she felt him still inside her though he had stopped moving. She looked up at him, trying to hide the uncertainty filling her.

“This will hurt.”

As though it didn’t already?

Zhou rolled his hips and Nancy felt her body go ridged. Screw needing him!

Her eyes blurred with tears as she felt him penetrate her, braking through her barrier in one searing, painful movement. It seemed to take an eternity for the pain to lesson, and when it did she heard a faint rustle. Her eyes opened wearily, then she blinked in surprise as she saw Zhou bent over her, his large wings stretched out around them.

The pain was almost melting away as she felt warmth radiating out from Zhou’s wings. He had taken hold of her waist with both hands, and was shaking slightly as he slowly withdrew from her.

She let her grip on he desk ease as he pushed back into her.

It wasn’t so bad.

Zhou sighed, his wings relaxed and he pulled back. Nancy tilted her head back, it wasn’t bad at all. He started slowly, letting her get used to him, guiding her hips with his hands. She rocked back against him and moaned softly, gradually speeding up with him.

Zhou leaned over her, placing an arm on the desk as her legs wrapped around him again. Nancy felt the back of his neck under her hands again as his lips brushed against hers and he thrust into her. She cried out his name, along with other things she was quite sure wasn’t even in the right language as their tempo continued to increase.

She could feel her heart thumping in her chest, the heat gathering in her core as body began to tense. She would have screamed if Zhou hadn’t covered her mouth with his own at the right moment. She burst.

Everything was warm, and white, and wonderful.

Then, as her mind returned to her trembling body she became aware of Zhou. Still leaning over her, no longer inside of her, and watching her with a lazy sort of smile.

“Amorai. Fluffy mixed them in with the blue berries. I assume you sampled a few?” he asked, kissing her forehead.

It took her a moment to get her cognitive functions back. Amorai were small, lilac colored berries that were used as aphrodisiacs. She frowned slightly, remembering a lilac colored berry she ate.

“Sorry, I skipped lunch...” she said. Zhou chuckled and gently pulled her into a sitting position as he straightened up.

“I didn’t notice them until after I ate a few. I was upstairs waiting for the effects to wear off.” Zhou rubbed her back as she laid her head against his shoulder.

“Oh, well...” she felt drained. She could feel his pants against her thighs and she wondered how they had managed to stay up during the entire ordeal. Well, his clothes were definitely in better shape then hers. “You tore my clothes.” Zhou laughed again, his wings shook slightly and she reached out to touch one. The feathers felt soft to the touch and he sighed as she felt them.

“I very nearly lost all of my inhibitions. I’m glad the berries wore off before I accidentally hurt you,” he said, kissing her shoulder. Nancy paused to remember the pain he had inflicted on her and frowned slightly. “I used a spell that changed the pain you felt to... well, you know. I’ll wear off in a little while, you’ll be a bit sore.”

“Thank you.” Nancy turned her face towards his and smiled slightly. “Would you like to finish what you were trying to say on the stair now?”

Zhou blinked, as though surprised she still remembered and then smiled at her. “I-“

“Zhou!” called a man’s voice as the door to the office swung open. Nancy stiffened while Zhou brought his wings around to hide her from view and she looked around for any clothes she could wear.

“Shin, get out!” Zhou growled, tightening his grasp on Nancy.

“Oh, sorry, didn’t know you were in the middle of something.” Nancy heard the door shut and Zhou folded his wings taking a step back from the desk.

“Go on upstairs, take the wooden door by the book case and use my shower to clean up. I’ll be up in a little while,” he said, helping her off the desk.

Nancy nodded and hurriedly headed through the entrance and up the stair to Zhou’s room.