Fan Fiction ❯ She ran ❯ Kagami Awakes ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
Kagami woke up feeling warm and sleepy. It took almost all of her energy to open her eyes. When she did, she noticed that she was in a rather large bed.
 
“Where am I?” she questioned out loud.
 
She eased her body up and nearly cried out form pain. Her wound ached. Kagami pulled up her shirt and looked at her stomach. It was expertly bandaged. Kagami sighed softly and let her shirt drop. When she did, she noticed that she was wearing a black silk top and matching pants. Kagami sank back under the covers. `I'm so tired…………..' she thought. She was asleep in less than a minute.
 
* * *
 
Saka walked down the halls that lead to his sweetheart's room. Before entering, he leaned against the door. Hearing his love's light breathing, he silently opened the door and walked to the bed. Saka sat down next to her and gazed at her peaceful face and smiled. He still couldn't believe that she was here, with him…..
 
“My sweet Kagami…what would I do without you?”
 
He reached out and touched her hair. It was soft and shiny. Saka picked up a gold ringlet and held it between his fingers for a few seconds. He gazed at her the entire time. Grinning, he leaned over and kissed his love's forehead. She cringed.
 
“Don't worry, love. I'm here…”
 
Kagami relaxed. Saka stood and headed for the door.
 
 
What should happen next??? Please read and respond!!!!!!!!!