Fan Fiction ❯ She ran ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Please read and respond…..from now on im going to try to make my chapters longer, ok???
* * *
When Kagami next awoke, it was dawn. Sighing softly, she turned onto her side and closed her eyes. She heard a door open and close shortly after doing so. Someone sat down next to her and started to fiddle with her hair. Kagami immediately opened her eyes and saw him. Saka. He had a big, goofy grin on his face.
 
“Good morning, sweetheart. I thought for sure you were going to sleep for at least a few more hours.”
 
“Saka, where-” But she didn't get to finish her sentence for Saka placed his hand over her mouth. `What does he think he's doing? How dare he!!!'
 
“Hush, my sweet. Why don't you get some more sleep? You look tired.” Saka smiled down at her.
 
Kagami frowned.
 
Saka chuckled softly. “Don't frown, sweetie. You look so much more prettier when you smile.”
 
Kagami growled softly and muttered something under her breath.
 
“What was that, love? Repeat it a little louder please.”
 
Kagami glared at him. “I said, where am I?” she shouted.
 
Saka looked a little surprised by her outburst. “Why, love, you're at home, of course.”
 
“This,” Kagami gestured to her surrounding, “ is not my home. This stuff doesn't even belong to me.”
 
Saka smiled again. “It is now, love. Everything you see is yours. You can have anything you want. This is you're new home. Here, with me………” he added softly.
 
Kagami looked up in confusion. This caused Saka to burst out laughing. He hugged her. Kagami struggled to get loose but Saka's arms wouldn't let go. He held her even tighter causing her so wince from pain. Saka noted her expression and let go.
 
“What is it, sweetheart?”
 
“N-N-Nothing…” Kagami clutched her stomach.
 
“Sssh. Let me see, honey.” Saka pushed up her shirt a little to look at the bandages. Kagami's wound had opened even more and was bleeding freely.
 
“Why didn't you tell me?” Saka looked at her, concern in his eyes.
 
“I didn't want to. Its not a big deal. Really..”
 
Saka stared at her guiltily. “Stay here, sweetheart. I'm going to go get a physician and some bandages.”
 
Kagami shook her head. “No.”
 
“What?” Saka turned back around to look at her.
 
“I don't want to see a physician.”
 
Saka stared at her face for a while then nodded. “All right, love.” He got up and left.
 
Kagami sighed and laid back down. Before Saka came back, she fast asleep.
 
* * *
 
So, what do you think????? Be truthful, please.