Fan Fiction ❯ She ran ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Saka laid down on the bed. He shifted so he was next to his love's body. Her expression looked troubled. Saka smirked. His sweetheart had fallen asleep before he had even gotten back with the bandages. Saka leaned in closer. His love's face worried him. `She must be having a bad dream…'
 
Gently, not to jar her, he gathered her small body and picked her up. He sat her in his lap so that her head was on his chest.
 
“Its all right, honey. I'm here…I'm here…”
 
Saka stroked her hair. Kagami fidgeted a little but otherwise stayed still. She whimpered something to soft to catch.
 
“Hush, love. I'm right here.”
 
* * *
 
(the next day)
 
Saka woke up with the sun shining in his eyes. `Crud…I must have fallen asleep…'
He glanced down at his sleeping angel. Sighing softly, he got up and closed the curtains and left the room.
* * *
Kagami opened her eyes and turned to face the clock. `Almost 9...' Slowly she got out of bed and glanced around till she saw a dresser. She walked over to it and opened it carefully. There were clothes in there all right; but none of them were hers. They appeared to be her size but they looked extremely expensive. Sighing softly she took out the outfit that looked the least expensive. `I guess I'll wear this then.' She quickly changed and folded up the outfit she had been wearing and placed it on the bed. Once she did that she exited the room.
* * *
 
Kagami wandered down a hallway not really knowing where she was going.
 
“My dear! You're awake already?”
 
Two strong arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her backwards. Kagami looked up at Saka's face and glared at him.
 
“Well, the only reason I slept so long was because someone drugged me!!
 
“I'm sorry love. I truly am.”
 
“If you were really sorry, I wouldn't be here right now!”
 
Saka looked down at her, surprised. “You…you don't like it here?” Hurt was written on his face.
 
“No. I don't,” she hissed. Kagami then turned on her heel and walked away.
 
 
So what do yall think? Please review!!!