Fan Fiction ❯ She ran ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Saka looked out of his study's window. After Kagami had left, she had gone out to the garden. She was currently sitting on the bench under the maple tree.
 
Saka felt bad. Kagami really wanted to leave. But…..he loved her. He didn't want her to go. He would give her anything she desired as long as she stayed…But, he wanted her to be happy……
* * *
“Go away Saka. Leave me alone.”
 
Ignoring her words, he sat down next to her.
 
“Why?”
 
She looked at him, confusion in her eyes.
 
“Why don't you want to stay here with me? Why aren't you happy? Why don't………Why don't you love me?”
 
Kagami continued to stare as Saka's eyes filled up with tears/
 
“I do like it here, Saka, don't get me wrong. But…….I miss my home…I miss my friends….”
 
Saka didn't look at her. “So…. that's it?”
 
“Oh Saka. You can't force someone to love you. I do like you, but as a friend. Nothing more.”
 
Saka finally glanced at her. Her eyes met his. “Would it make you happy if I took you home?”
 
She smiled. “Would you?”
 
“Of course. Id do anything to make you happy.”
 
Kagami reached out and hugged him. Shocked, he just sat there. “On one condition, of course.”
 
She pulled out of the embrace, frowning. “What?”
 
“If any thing ever happens, I want you to tell me, ok?”
 
“What?”
 
“Promise me.”
 
“Why?”
 
“Because….I would kill myself if anything ever happened to you.” He looked at her directly.
 
“Okay.” She nodded.
 
“Go get your bags packed. Feel free to take anything. I wouldn't need the clothes I bought you anymore.”
 
“Saka, I couldn't just take them.”
 
“I want you to Kagami. There my gift to you. Understand?”
 
“Very well Saka.”
 
“Good.” He stood and started to walk away. “You will leave tomorrow at noon.”
 
Kagami turned to look at him. “Saka….wait…” but it was too late; he had already vanished.
 
 
So what did yall think?????????