Fan Fiction ❯ Silent Beauty ❯ Trust ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
|Author's note: |
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
"Oh, hello there!"
"Who the hell are you?
"Is that the way you talk to the creator?" The readers went silent. "Well then, So I will discuss a little bit history for now."
"About?"
"Shut up! Just sit there and listen!" The creator, 'A', forces the reader, 'U', to sit down.
"Ok, U, listen up. I was in depression one day, so I was a bit emotional when I was writing this, but I felt good after writing this." A sits down too, and crosses her arms.
"And, so? What's the relation in the story?"
"It means that It is somewhat the solid manifestation of my emotions."
"Can we start yet?" U complains, and starts to leave.
"Wait! Ok, we'll start now."
[fufu]


Chapter 3: Trust

Weeks had passed since the two met each other, and since Sai ever did talked to someone. Now she has found someone to talk to, but she's still afraid to give her all to Kai.
It was weekend, Saturday to be exact. Kai called and asked Sai is she would go out with him, and she reluctantly agrees. She put on her best dress, and waited for Kai. At last, the doorbell rang, and they went away to the park.
"What are you trying to to?" She asks.
"Nothing unusual. I just want to know you better."
"You don't have to do this."
"I just want to. Come on, let's get going." Kai carried her to the park, and sat down the bench near the fountain.
"See? That was fun, was it?"
"There's nothing fun in carrying me. You can't just carry people like that."
"Ok, sure."
Kai tried to let Sai enjoy the day with him. He wants her to enjoy, so he put all his efforts to impress her. They ate at a fancy restaurant, rode on some carnival rides, and watched a romanti movie, but all was in vain, or so he thought.
"What is he trying to do?" She thought.
"Let's go. I have to show you something." He dragged her to a small fountain.
"Sai, I want to tell you something." He became serious.
"Why do you drag me so much?"
"...I love you."
She was shocked. No one had ever told her this word before. It was the very first time. She tried not to let her emotions toy with her. She reads Kai's mind, and she found out he's not joking.
"I want us to be closer," He continued, "closer than friends." It was another critical hit. Her solid heart is slowly being soften by his every word.
"Stop, please." She said, crying, "No one ever told me that they loved me. You're the first one. I never took you seriously coz I don't trust you back then. Now I trust you." SHe hugged him, and he returned the favor.
"Thanks, Sai. Today was wonderful. I now know that you trust me."
"I'm sorry."
"It's ok."
At last, they're able to go closer. Sai is now able to trust and give her all to Kai, and he will be able to return it to her.
Kai took her home.
"Thank you again, Kai."
"Don't mention it."
"I was joking, you know." She giggles
"I never thought I'd see you smilling, or better yet, laughing. It's so beautiful." She blushed, and looked away.
"Good night, Kai."
"Good night, Sai."
She closed her door, and Kai went home.
"Now she's mine. I'm happy she's able to trust me. Now, I don't have to worry about her getting unconscious once I am around. Now we are closer."
"Thank you, Kai" She whispered.

[TBC]