Fan Fiction ❯ Silver Dragons ❯ Tamik Slayer and Yuue Blanq ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Silver Dragon



"In a world where dragons rein over
A boy and girl sets out,
To free the unfreeable,
And to speak the unspeakable...
They find out that everything...
Everything...
Must come at a cost..."





Symbols-
= Beginning/End of story
"-------" = Speaking
Italics = Flashback
~*~ = Change of time and/or place

Pictures:
Tamik - http://img6.imgspot.com/u/04/236/06/game708.jpg
Yuue - http://img6.imgspot.com/u/04/236/06/game091.jpg


SilvurFeen ix
-Hey, this is BlaqueDragons ^^;;; This account is made for my original stories only. Oh yea, please review(No flames) and the pictures above ARE NOT MADE BY ME!!!


Chapter One
Tamik Slayer and Yuue Blanq







"Are you quite done ranting Yuue?" A girl in her teens, about sixteen, asked, obviously annoyed. Her dark brown eyes were gleaming as she glared at the eighteen year old boy leaning against the wall next to her.

"Well, is it really my fault that those damned wolves chased after us?" Yuue Blanq snapped, while glaring right back at the girl.

"Actually, it is. You were the one who lead them here first of all you idiot..." She replied.

"You're just as much of an idiot too Tamik." He retorted.

"At least I don't have a problem when the full moon shows. Keh, unlike you, I don't turn into a blood thirsty vampire who tries to kill innocent people when I'm trying to protect innocent people." Tamik Slayer recalled.

She closed her eyes and continued trying to sleep as she leaned against the wall of a broken down warehouse. Her eyes snapped open as she felt the coldness of the blade of the scythe that Yuue carries around.

"Put that thing away Yuue. You don't have the guts to kill me." Tamik said boredly.

Yuue glared at her, but put that scythe away nevertheless.

"I sometimes wondered why I picked you as my partner. I could've chosen the girl with the chains. But nooo, I had to choose the brat with the attitude." Yuue sneered as he turned away, his entrancing violet eyes staring at the crescent moon.

"Keh, I could've been paired off with the guy with the Purity Arrows if you haven't have chosen me. Believe me, I'm not enjoying this either so stop complaining you dolt." Tamik said.

Yuue turned around, his eyes leering at her, and began walking to her.

Tamik turned away as he neared her.

Tamik yelped out when Yuue pinned her to the wall. One of his hands held her hands above her head and the other hand was around her neck.

"Unhand me Yuue." Tamik said weakly. She knew that Yuue could have easily killed her in the two full years they've been together. What surprised her was that he hasn't...yet.

He held her neck tightly still and looked at her with malevolence filled orbs.

After a few moments of silence, Yuue threw her to the side.

Tamik cried out as her head made impact with the cold ground. Her vision blurred as her eyes closed.

"Feh. That'll teach her..." Yuue insulted as he fixed his wizard's hat and unbuckled his black and red cloak. Yuue went over and looked down on Tamik's resting form. He sighed as his gaze softened. "Stupid girl..." He smiled softly and covered her with cloak.

Unconsciously, Yuue's hand began stroking Tamik's cheek.

There was a rustle in the bushes as a pack of Eight Tailed Wolves.

Yuue glared at the wolves and stood in front of Tamik's form protectively. He grabbed hold of his scythe and got into a fighting position.

As his eyes wandered, looking at the wolves, he realized there were just too many.

He scooped up Tamik in his arms and held her bridal-style. He began racing away, dodging branches and bushes.

Tamik began to stir in Yuue's arms but her eyes were still closed and she was still asleep. The pure white angel wings on her head were flapping slowly and softly, as her deep violet hair flew into her face.

Yuue tore his gaze off of the Fallen Angel and proceeded to jumping.

He continued hopping from tree to tree until he was sure that the wolves were gone. Sighing, he calmed down, and sat on the thick tree branch.

He leaned his back against the bark, with Tamik still in his arms. Placing her on his lap, he wrapped his arms around her waist from behind. He placed his head onto her shoulders and sighed once more before closing his eyes.

But only seconds later did Tamik's eyes open and glare at the woods around her.

Something was near...

Something waiting...

Waiting to strike...