Fan Fiction ❯ Silver Dragons ❯ Scorch Dragoon ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Silver Dragons



"Too many times have fires scorched the lands,
It's time for a difference.
Let the winds change,
And let the waters roar...
'Cause it's times for a new millenium,
And none shall fall victim again."






SilvurFeenix:Uhh...THANKIES FOR THE REVIEWS GUYS ^____^ I REALLY appreciate it, after all, it IS my first original(NOT story). Thanks again! *nods* All the pictures come from Boyis.com ^_^ My favorite CG artwork site! PLEASE VISIT IT!


Pictures:

Tamik - http://img6.imgspot.com/u/04/237/01/game708.jpg
Yuue - http://img6.imgspot.com/u/04/237/01/game091.jpg
Scorch - http://img6.imgspot.com/u/04/237/01/game652.jpg
Quake and Shiroky - http://img6.imgspot.com/u/04/237/01/game041.jpg
Shiska - http://img6.imgspot.com/u/04/237/01/game615.jpg


Chapter Two
Scorch Dragoon










Yuue stirred under Tamik and slowly opened his eyes.

"What's wrong Tam?" He asked slowly, and if you listened really closely you could almost hear a seductive tone in it.

"Someone's watching us..." She replied just as slowly.

Tamik blinked twice then opened her mouth to say something. "Where's Tsuko?"

"Oh, that black and red feline thing? It's probably still trying to find us or something." Yuue replied while shrugging his shoulders.

Tamik glared at him then punched his arm.

"OW! What the hell?" Yuue exclaimed glaring right back at Tamik.

"I want Tsuko back! GO AND FIND HIM YOU IDIOTIC VAMP!!!" Tamik cried at the top of her lungs.

Yuue covered his ears and continued glaring daggers at her.

He finally threw his hands up in the air symboling defeat.

"Alright, alright! I'll go find that oversized rat with wings!" Yuue cried.

Tamik leered at him and turned around, making sure that she hit him with her violet hair.

"Oh, reeeaaalll nice." Yuue stretched.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and held her close. Then he jumped down from the tree, landing on his feet.

After a few minutes, Yuue was still holding her.

"Umm...Yuue? Could you...uhh...let me go?" Tamik stuttered nervously.

"Huh? Oh, yea." Yuue said, and let her go while blushing.

"Uh...let's go and find Tsuko." Tamik said.

Yuue nodded and followed Tamik through the deep forest filled with luscious green plants of all kinds.

He spotted a Ritora, a rare rose like flower with black, red, and white petals. It also has a purple stem and silver thorns.

He picked it and hid it behind his back, planning to give it to Tamik.

Smiling, he continued forward.

Rustle, rustle.

Tamik whipped her head towards the right.

"Hey cuz'. Lookin' for Tsuko or somethin'?" A deep, but still feminine voice called out from behind the oak.

Tamik raised a brow, and blinked twice.

Suddenly, a smile stuck her features as she ran towards the tree and threw her arms around her favorite older cousin Scorch Dragoon.

Scorch had black hair and deep aquamarine colored eyes.

She was, like Tamik, a Heaven Flyer, also known now as an angel.

But, also like Tamik, she was a Fallen, meaning she had done a sin.

Scorch had red bat-like wings unlike her cousin.

She never really got along with Yuue, considering that he was a vampire and she was a vampire slayer.

Her favorite quote would probably be a favorite of all Fallen's.

"Fallen Angel's can fly too. All you have to do is teach them. After that, they will fly to the skies higher than any other angle. This is because that, now, they do not have to be under God's control. They are free. And will remain free for the rest of their lives and beyond."

Scorch hugged her cousin back and smiled.

All of a sudden, the black cross that hung around her neck started to glow an eerie whie color.

"Someone's here..."

"I know."

"Who do you think it is?" Scorch asked, letting go of her cousin and looking at her cross.

"I don't know. Do you think that the Cross of Lunar is sensing Yuue?" Tamik asked, fiddling with her sword sheath.

"No. Remember, the cross only tracks down FULL blooded vampires. Do you think it's Quake and Shiroky?"

Tamik and Yuue gave Scorch a look.

"Quake? He's too chicken to attack us head on. And Shiroky? She's a stupid follower. I don't see what she see's in Quake. I mean, why fall in love with a guy that tries to strangle you every so often?" Yuue replied matter-of-factly.

Scorch glared at Yuue and was reaching for her blade when Tamik grabbed hold of her hand and raised a brow as if to say "Don't you dare harm him. Even if he IS talking about his brother."

Scorch looked at Tamik but sighed in defeat and retreated her hand.

"Look, you should ATLEAST show SOME respect for your siblings. Even if they ARE only half your blood. He used to be good remember?

"Before that Shiska woman cursed him because he refused to love Shiroky back. At least, me and Tamik, and Shiska and Shiroky show honor for the family line." Scorch replied, venom dripping from her tone.

Yuue gave her a look that could have killed her 1,000,000,000,000,000 times if looks could kill.

"He is NOT of my family. I do NOT wish to have ANY relation with him. Right now, all I want out of him is a scream of pain." Yuue said before turning away, and looking at the moon once again.

Tamik facepalmed and sighed exasperately.

They ALWAYS fought with each other like little school students about who was better. Girls or boys(Girls XP)?

Yuue took hold of his scythe and started swinging it.

If Tamik didn't know him for such a long time, she would have yelled him to stop, afraid if he lost control of that thing it would mean that someone's shoulders would somehow be much lighter.

But over the years, Tamik understood about his past. He had practiced with a scythe since he was about five. And now he was who-know's-how old.

Tamik smiled and looked at Scorch.

"Have you seen Tsuko anywhere?"

Like they had rehearsed for it, a light "meow" was heard from behind Scorch.

She smiled and pet the lion sized Tyrgra up.

Tsuko was a Tygra, meaning it was half leopard and half jaguar.

Tygra's come in all colors and sizes. Some were as small as a baby bear, some as large as a Pegasus. Some, although highly unlikely, grows up to be as big as a dragon. They can be anywhere from stipped to polka dotted.

They can have up to ten tails. Some, like Tsuko, can sprout wings from their backs.

The most common colors of a Tygra is probably either black, white, or blue.

Tsuko has black fur and five tails. Her fangs stuck out of her mouth and her eyes were white and pupiless. There were exotic red designs tattooed onto her body and two red rings at the end of each of her tail. Her wings are those similiar to an angel's and are black.

Tamik knelf down and hugged her pet.

"Hey Tsuko. Now, I want you to chase Yuue around since he left you all alone in the Forest of Infinite Moonlight." If Tsuko could smirk, she would be doing it right now.

Black angel wings sprouted from her back and she made her way towards Yuue.

Yuue glared harshly at Tamik, who smirked, and levitated into the air, trying to get away from the large demon cat.

Tamik and Scorch were laughing so hard, tears were coming from their eyes.

When Yuue landed, he had Tsuko in his right hand by the collar. He walked over to Tamik and dropped Tsuko on top of her head.

"Ha ha ha. How funny." He said dryly before tackling her and holding her head under his arm.

"LET ME GO!!!" She cried out as he began pulling at the angel wings on her head. "Ow, ow, ow, OOOOOWWWW!!!"

Now, it was Yuue who was laughing.

After Tamik freed herself from Yuue's grasp she glared as she dusted imaginary dust off of herself and touch her wings tenderly to see if they were broken.

"Jerk."

"I'm not the jerk. You were the one who sicked that overgrown rat on me!"

"The 'overgrown rat' has a name. USE IT! It's Tsuko, Tsu-ko!" Tamik retorted.

He merely glared at her and stretched out his hand.

"What's this?" She asked as she poked the Ritora like a child.

"It's a Ritora. It's...it's for you." He stiffened when Tamik threw her arms around him and hugged him.

She kissed him on the cheek and thanked him.

"Get a room guys." The two heard Scorch say in the background, currently laughing her ass off.

They both blushed as Tamik freed Yuue from her grasp.

The three looked at each other and bursted out laughing.

None of them noticing the shadowy figure with dark blue eyes watching them from the top of a tree...