Fan Fiction ❯ Somewhere Out There ❯ Accidentally In Love ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

-A Sora and Kairi Story-

Disclaimer: Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Disney characters and all references belong to there respected owners, Square Soft and Disney. They, in now way belong to me.

Authors Note: In this story Sora's moms name is Katherine, Riku's moms name is Carrie, and Kairi's moms name is Karen. And the BHK from KHII, I have dubbed him Loir. Thanks for the Reviews!!!! PLEASE REVIEW!!! ^_^

Somewhere Out There

Chapter- ~10~

(POV- 3rd)

The wind blew with a gentle soft touch, bringing the smell of warm soup and freshly cooked bread from a small soup shop called, 'Floating in Blue Sky's.' Kana and Kairi sat in a booth with their arms crossed on the blue and white cloud painted table. Kana sighed and looked out the window, bringing her hand to support her chin. Kairi looked down at her hands and grumbled to herself, Kana kept quiet and their food was set down in front of them.

"Here you go ladies…" the shapely waitress said smiling at them. "This'll get those dark clouds out of your skies." She handed them spoons, and tried to get them to smile, her hair bouncing as she turned her head from Kana to Kairi, their expressions never changing.

"Why did it have to rain…?" Kairi complained, slowly scooping some creamy chicken soup in her wide spoon.
The waitress nodded in depressed agreement and sighed.

"I wanted to take you shopping!" Kana whined.

"My name is Glinda, ever need anything girls, just ask for me, I can help you out." She tucked a gold curl behind her diamond studded ear and strutted off with a weary smile.

The door flew open and a hooded person stumbled in and nearly toppled over, he was wearing a black rain coat with beaded draw strings. A second person rushed in with a very familiar white hoody zip up. They raced over to Kairi and Kana and hurriedly shoved them in. Kairi let out a small moan as the figures hands pushed her hip and upper back, she looked up and saw Sora pulling the hood down with a grin, as well as Loir who was unzipping his long coat. Kairi nearly fainted on the spot, while Kana grinned with surprise and hugged Loir.

"Oh Hi!" she said bubbly; Loir laughed nervously and rubbed the back of his neck as she embraced him.

"Sora, You shouldn't be up, you're seriously injured!" Kairi shrieked, causing Sora to look around frantically and clap a hand to her mouth. He leaned in close and shushed her soothingly, Kairi huffed and looked away. "Why are you wearing Loir's hoody? Where'd you get the black pants?"

"I had nothing, obviously, it's all still in the hospital… being washed I think. We high-tailed it to Loir's and he gave me a shirt, pants and his hoody for now."

"Sora…You really shouldn't be up." Kairi said looking at him.

"Yeah, yeah. We know… injuries and all that jazz."

"…and all that jazz…!" Kana echoed in a sing song voice, she blushed and giggled. "I love that song!"

"Why are you being so suspicious? Did you steal something?" Kairi questioned.

"No." Sora said flatly, laughing slightly.

"Naw…we wouldn't do that Kairi," Loir began. "It's just the hospital police chasing us."

"Hospital Police?" Kairi questioned skeptically.

"Yeah," Kana butted in. "They make sure the injured stay inside the hospital until they're fully healed."

Sora arched an eyebrow. "That's weird." He laughed. "They dress funny too."

"Hey, what happened to your friend with silver hair?" Kana asked.

"I'm not sure, I think he went somewhere with Leon and Yuffie." Sora said grabbing Kairi's pop and taking a sip, she smacked his arm.

"We should go find him Kai," Sora said happily, grabbing her wrist and tugging her out of the booth. He waved goodbye to Loir and Kana, and pulled Kairi out into the muddy street.

"That was sudden…" Kairi said, blushing a bit. "…and why did it stop raining now?!"

"Yeah well, I wanted to get out of there." Sora said looking back at her, he moved his hand from her wrist to her hand and looked forward.

Kairi kept her head down, she wasn't about to let him know she was enjoying this. Not yet anyway. "Where are we going to look?" She asked avoiding the gazes of town's folk.

"Not sure. Maybe that café Leon and Yuffie are always at?"

"Yeah, maybe…"

They rounded the corner, making their way through the crowded streets. Kairi hesitated as they came to the café's entrance. Sora noticed her jerking movements and stopped.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Well…if Riku saw us…h-"Kairi stuttered.

"…Holding hands…?"

"Yeah…what if his feelings are hurt?"

"…" Sora watched her with a strange look. "Do you want me to let go?"

"Ye-yeah, I mean… I do-" She stopped mid sentence when Sora let go of her hand quickly. "-n't want to hurt him."

"He could take it, but if it's what you want." Sora said in a monotone as he walked in, Kairi followed, her hand still feeling warm from his gloved grip.

Riku was sitting with Leon at the far table, sipping a smoothie and chatting with Leon, who looked up and waved. Riku turned and smiled at Sora and Kairi as they sat down at the table.

"Hey Riku!" Sora said smiling. "Where's Yuffie, Leon?"

"Not sure, probably at the hotel." Leon said looking away.

"Hey Sora, Kairi. What's up?" Riku said.

"Not much," Kairi said. "We decided to look for you,"

"Oh?"

"Yep. I was bored and she was eating." Sora said putting his elbow on the table and his chin on the palm of his hand.

"So you took her away from her food?" Riku asked smirking.

"…Yeah I guess so."

Riku laughed and slapped Sora on the back.

"Hey Sora, could I ask a favor…?" Riku asked quietly.

"Sure, what is it?" Sora asked a little worried.

"Do you think we could go back home, at least for a little while?" Riku said looking Sora right in the eye.

"Sure, if you really want to." Sora said sitting back. "You two hang out for a bit. I'm going to find Donald and Goofy." With that Sora hopped off his chair and rushed out the door with a wave and snap of his wrist.

Sora proceeded to walk down the streets. 'They should have time alone,' he thought to himself. 'They haven't seen each other for a long time.' Sora looked at his clothing, maybe he should get his black shorts back… He looked toward the hospital; he couldn't go in there himself. Sora touched his wounded shoulder with his right hand and thought hard, maybe…he could get somebody to go get them? Perhaps Kana!

Sora took off for the 'Floating in Blue Skies' restaurant.

Kairi and Riku sat in reluctant silence, awkward as it was Kairi tried to make conversation, she hadn't talked to him in a year and a half.

"So…" she started.

"So..." Riku said.

"How are you?" Kairi asked him shyly.

"Apart from being taken over from darkness and fighting it off…I'm pretty good." Riku said without taking a breath.

Kairi stared.

"What?" Riku asked.

"Nothing…" Kairi made a face and sighed. "Let's head to the ship…"

"Alright…"

'All in all, it's nice having him back.' Kairi thought to herself. 'You can't have Sora without Riku…'

_~_~_

Kana was reading a Young Miss Teen magazine and sipping her soup slowly. She had a faint smile on her face as she went back and forth between reading and talking with Loir, who looked quite bored.

Sora walked in and stood in front of their table with a grin on his face. Loir looked up and slowly raised his eyebrow, his cheeks bulging with soup. Sora leaned on the table and lowered his face close to Kana's; she moved her head back and blushed.

"Kana, wanna do me a favor?" Sora smiled his smile.

Kana whimpered and blushed a deep crimson, slapping her hands to her face. "I don't do that Sora! I'm sorry!"

Sora's face faltered and his hand slipped off the table, nearly knocking his chin on the table and Loir choked on his soup, spitting most of it out into his bowl.

"Uh, heh…not quite…" Sora stuttered.

Loir was having a cough attack.

"I need you to go get my clothes…in the hospital."

"…" Kana stared.

"…"

"Can you do that for me? I don't want to get caught and be trapped in that room till I'm fully healed."

Kana nearly screamed with embarrassment, she buried her face in her hands and nodded vigorously. "I'll do that now..." She rushed out the door, leaving her purse and magazine.

Loir was gulping water and taking deep breaths; Sora looked at him and slapped him on the back.

"You okay dude?" He asked Loir, sitting in Kana's booth.

He nodded, breathing heavily.

"She sure jumps to conclusions huh?" Loir choked out.

"She must really want to have sex." Sora said casually sitting back, he smirked at Loir. "Look who she wants…"

"No…no way." Loir blushed, and tried to comb his messy hair down with his hand.

Sora leaned forward and grinned hugely. "You know you want to…" Sora teased in a sing-song voice.

"Shut up…" Loir said quietly.

"I'm just messing with you dude…" Sora laughed. "Hey, come with me I'm going to look for Donald and Goofy."

"Okay."

__

Kairi and Riku walked to the outskirts of the dusk town, chatting and getting used to each other again. She led Riku to the Gummi Ship; he gazed at it in amazement, his mouth slightly open. The ship sat in all its glory, shining metal and gleaming crystal glass. Chip was sitting on top of the ship cleaning a gear, while Dale was running every which way with a wash rag, vigorously whipping it around to clean the ship to a shine.

"Wow…" Riku began stepping toward the ship, extending his hand."…and Sora actually pilots this thing?"

Chip snapped the gear at Riku's hand, hitting him in the knuckle. "No touching new comer! You'll mess the gleam."

Riku rubbed his hand with a pouting face; Kairi giggled and asked Dale to open the hatch to the Gummi's interior. He shook his head dumbly and pulled out a small controller, he pushed the button on it and put it back in his work belt. The door opened with a voosh and Riku and Kairi stepped inside.

__

"Donald! Goofy! Where are you?" Sora yelled as he looked in their apartment to see them sitting with Pluto.

"There you are, we're heading back to Destiny Islands, you two going to come?" Sora asked politely.

Loir stood and watched Sora talk to his close friends, wondering why Sora was going to go.

"Actually Sora, we were thinking we'd stay here," Donald started. "We need to do some research…sorry."

"Ah…It's okay." Sora said. "Meet up with you two later? I hope…"

"'Course Sora!" Goofy said cheerfully. "We wouldn't leave ya. We need you!"

"Well better go, I'll send you a letter or something. Bye!" Sora said opening the door.

"Bye!"

"Ayuck, cya!"

They two boys stepped outside the apartment and began walking back to the café; Loir turned his head to Sora.

"…Why are you leaving?" Loir asked quietly.

"Riku wants to go back home. So I thought why not, it would be nice to stay there a while."

Loir looked down.

"Do you want to come?" Sora asked him. "Want the bright sun instead of this dusk all the time?"

"Yes." Loir said smiling up at the sky.

"Alright then, let's be off." Sora said pointing gin the direction of the Gummi Ship.

Yuffie and Leon caught up with them jogging slightly.

"Hey little man!" Yuffie smiled. "Mind if we come?"

"No, come on." Sora said slapping her on the back and continuing on his way.

Loir smiled and began walking with Sora; they were quiet for a period of time, rounding corners and climbing small hills. Kana was walking down the side walk holding Sora's clothes with an embarrassed smile.

"Sorry about that…You know...what I said."

"Thanks, and it's fine, don't worry about it."

"Where are you guys going?" she asked.

"Back to my home," Sora said. "Loir's coming with us."

"Loir…you're leaving again?" Kana said sounding depressed.

"Yeah," he said looking down. "Sorry."

"It's fine. I know you'll come back." Kana hugged him and kissed his cheek. "See you when you get back!"

With that, she turned quickly and ran as fast as she could away from him.

The Gummi ship came into view slowly; the dusky sun gleamed off it proudly. Sora pulled a small key chain out of his pocket and jiggled the keys slightly, he selected a small controller attached to it and pushed a small greenish blue button. They boarded the ship and proceeded to the front. Kairi and Riku were sitting in two seats talking away, they shot there heads to the side when they entered. Riku smiled and said hello while Kairi jumped up and hugged Sora.

Yuffie and Leon took a seat in the far back and began talking, Yuffie waved at Kairi and winked at Riku. Loir sat in the co-pilots seat and buckled himself in, whereas Sora was starting the engine for what seemed like the millions time that month. Sora smiled back at Riku and Kairi, then took hold of the wheel and accelerated. Kairi shrieked from the gravity being forced down on her so suddenly, Riku just let out a hearty laugh.

_*_*_

A car door swung open and a thirty year old woman dressed in Capri's and a tank top stepped out, her long curly blonde hair swayed in the warm night breeze, she stretched her lean figure and slammed her hand down on the hood, the passenger side door opened and another much older woman stepped out. She was dressed in a sweater and long blue pants, she was slightly chubby and had a mean face surrounded by pin straight graying dirty blonde hair that reached her shoulders.

"Good gracious it's hot here." She blabbed out.

"I told you it was warm here Gertrude...You should listen to me next time, I can be right you know."

"Oh come now Bridget." Gertrude spat out whipping her brow.

"Stop babbling sis and get a move on. We were supposed to be at our nieces an hour ago."

"I'm sure Karen and Kairi aren't worried." Gertrude stuck her nose in the air. "When are they ever?"

"Yes, oh-grab that, thanks." Bridget grabbed her double bags and began walking up the wood board walk, letting her sandals get sand in them, liking the feeling of the warmth. Gertrude grumbled to herself and closed the trunk and lifted her bags and followed Bridget.

In a matter of two minutes they were ringing Kairi's doorbell and waiting with anticipation. A slow thumping erupted from inside the house followed by the turning of the door handle, Karen appeared in the door way looking sleeping but stressed. She smiled and hugged Bridget then Gertrude.

"Finally! What took so long you two? I thought it only took two hours to get here by plane." Karen grabbed there bags and brought them into the dining room, she turned and looked at them. "Well Kairi's not here, but I'm sure-she might be back soon…"

"She'll be so happy!" Karen said. "Maybe even happier then she was when Sora came back."

"Sora?" Gertrude said stiffing her jaw. "Was that a lost pet?"

"No! It's that boy in the picture's Kairi sent us!" Bridget smacked her on the arm.

"Which?"

"…The brown haired one?" Bridget looked at Karen who nodded.

"Her best friend in the whole wide world." Karen smiled to herself as she looked pass them to a picture on the wall. "Well, him and Riku anyway."

"You mean she's friends with…boys?!" Gertrude spat out dropping her huge purse.

"Y-yes…" Karen said eyeing her weirdly. "…anything wrong with that?"

"It's not right! A girl being best friends with boys, it's not normal." Gertrude continued.

"I don't see why they couldn't be." Bridget butted in. "There is nothing wrong with it Gerty."

"Yes there is! Its fine when there younger…but when they grow up, whoa, the boys get rowdy and want to fool with them!"

Karen sighed and shook her head. "Let me take you to Katherine's, she's Sora's mother."

Bridget smiled and gladly agreed.

__

Katherine was slightly drunk; she stared at Kairi's relatives with a blank look.

"Okay…" she began. "Who are you again?"

Karen laughed. "You don't need to worry about that Hun. By the way, do you know when So-"

The door blew open and Sora charged in, he grabbed his mother's collar and laughed insanely.

"Guess what!?" He yelled.

"How?" Katherine began.

"…I just got here…"

"Oh…"

"…yeah."

"Anyway," Katherine prodded.

"Oh yeah! Riku's back!"

"Really?" Katherine said smiling. "Finally Carrie will be happier."

"Yeah, he went home. But Kairi's here,"

At that point Kairi walked in accompanied by Loir, Leon and Yuffie. Kairi smiled ecstatically and jumped to her aunt's.

"I haven't seen you in so long!" Kairi said getting teary eyed.

"Kairi," Bridget began, spellbound. "You must introduce us."

Sora starred at Bridget who was gaping at him, then at Gertrude, who was glaring in the rudest manor.

"What?" He said.

"Oh right, this is Sora, Aunty Bridget."

"Clearly…" Bridget pulled Sora into an intimate hug; she pulled back and ran her hands through his hair. "Your hair is so cute! So unruly and spiky."

She kept her arm around his shoulders, keeping him close her while she opened his eye wide.

"Such beautiful blue eyes!" she cooed, she ran her forefinger along his cheek and pinched it slightly. "Soft skin…and you're so tan!"

Bridget turned to Kairi, her arm still around Sora, who was stiff as a board with wide confused eyes.

"Girl!" she started at Kairi. "What is keeping you from tying this boy up and having your way with him?!"

Sora's face faltered and he gapped at Bridget. Loir was standing in the door way in shock, his eyes wide and his mouth in a small smile. Kairi was blushing like mad and stood unsure of herself.

"Uh, aunty…"

"If I was your age Kairi," Bridget began. "I would have already tested this baby out!"

Sora kept his eyes down watching her hands. "You're kinda getting a lit-"

Bridget looked at Gertrude who nodded slightly. "Well, I just have to see what my little Kairi will be dealing with…."

Her hand slid from Sora's stomach to his belt and kept going. Sora seemed to die on the spot, his face became very red and he yelped loudly.

"My goodness!" Bridget grinned widely at Sora, who was blushing something fierce. "Your mother sure was generous…" She grinned even wider as she stared at him with a seductive look, not letting her hand move.

"Er…"

Yuffie jumped up. "Gees! I have to know now!" Yuffie jumped for Sora but Leon caught her by the hem of her shorts and yanked her back into her seat.

Sora inched away from Bridget with a twitching eye, Yuffie eyed him and Sora laughed nervously before grabbing Karen by the back of her collar and dragging her down his hallway.

"What the heck was that about!?" Sora yelled in a hoarse whisper, his cheeks still pink.

"I have no idea!" Karen shot at him. "I haven't seen her in years, she has changed a lot!"

"She clearly has no limit for personal boundaries…" Sora tapped his bottom lip. "…none at all."

"Nope!" Karen said giggling a bit, but stopping as soon as she noticed Sora glaring at her.

"Karen!" Gertrude yelled suddenly in a sing song voice. "Come here we have a surprise for you!"

Karen exchanged looks with Sora and proceeded to the living room. A tall young man stood by a huge pile of bright green suit cases. Sora gaped as he was on his knee kissing Kairi's hand, he looking quite flattered yet sickened at the same time. She turned her head quickly and snapped her hand away from the black haired man.

"It… it cannot be!" He yelled suddenly.

"…What…?" Sora said feeling uncomfortable.

"Thy King!" He stood up and rummaged quickly through his bag; he pulled out a simple golden crown with a Keyblade engraved on it and placed it on Sora's head; he held Sora's hand and stroked it gently and bowed. "Thy King I have finally met you…."

Sora whipped his hand away quickly and looked dazed with wide eyes, he couldn't think of anything to say to this weirdo.

"What the hell are you talking about!?" Sora yelled. "I'm not a freaking King!"

Loir stepped forward. "Who are you?"

"I am Kyle; I live near Disney Castle…"

Sora and Loir stared.

"I overheard the Queen speaking of the Keyblade master becoming a King of some sort."

Sora threw off the crown with disgust, he looked infuriated.

"I'm not a King." He replied, trying to keep his cool. "If I was…I would have been told. Donald and Goofy would have said something."

"But isn't it true?" he spoke with a sarcastic tone. "You haven't even been to Disney Castle…nor has Donald and Goofy been near the King anytime soon?"

Sora kept his eyes on the crown, it's not true. It couldn't be. He sighed deeply and looked extremely stressed.

"…I'm going to bed…" he spoke just above a whisper as he turned and headed up the staircase leading to his room.

Kairi stared at the crown, but wouldn't touch it. It lay gleaming, teasing and daring anyone to pick it up and place it on there head, yet no-one would. Karen yawned and decided it be best they went back home, she helped Bridget, Gertrude and Kyle out the door and looked back at Kairi. Loir yawned and curled up on the couch and almost immediately fell asleep.

"You coming, Hun?" Karen said.

"Hold on…" Kairi walked over to Katherine. "Trini…could I stay here for the night? Please?"

"Of course you can Kairi!" Katherine looped her arm around Kairi's shoulders. "Hey Karen, she's gonna stay here."

"Alright, night!"

Katherine bid Kairi a good night and left for bed. Kairi walked silently over to the crown, not wanting to wake Loir and picked it up, she let her fingers glide over the Keyblade mark ground into it.

__*__

Sora was fuming to himself as he turned on his radio and got dressed into his pajama pants and a white Hanes t-shirt. A knock came on the door just as he crawled into bed; he sat up impatiently and spoke loudly.

"What."

"Mind if I come in?" Kairi said opening the door and poking her head through.

Sora's expression softened when he saw it was her, but immediately went fierce again as she brought the crown into view as she closed the door.

"I thought you mi-" She began.

"I don't want it." Sora said flipping over and whipping his blankets with him.

"Come on. Sit up." Kairi said, setting it down on his night stand and trying to push him over.

He turned over and stared at the ceiling, he could feel Kairi's eyes on him, he crossed his arms over his well toned chest and breathed deeply. Sora kept his eye line on his ceiling and refused to look at her, not even a glance… until she slid her hand up his shirt poked him in the ribs, he jumped at her touch and she giggled.

"You're so ticklish!" she breathed out.

Sora tried not to smile as she poked him more, delicately pressing her fingers into him, she grabbed the hem of his shirt and yanked it up over his head, showing his bare well-built chest.

"Hey!" Sora yelled stubbornly, Kairi stopped and giggled.

"Sorry Sora…couldn't help myself." She giggled again, twisting Sora's now fully off him t-shirt in her hands, she lifted it to her nose and sniffed it with a smile. "You smell good…"

Sora reached over her to his shirt, "Give it…" but she yanked it away from him and held it at arms length. "Reach for it!" she teased grabbing the crown and setting it on his head, he kept reaching for his shirt and ignored the crown with a frustrated look.

"Come on Kairi…give me my sh-"

Sora kept leaning in, his hand getting closer to his t-shirt, his chest pressing against hers. Kairi couldn't help but laugh lightly at his desperate attempt to reach it, she felt her body shift slowly off the bed, she stopped laughing looked at Sora, he looked at her and they fell with a soft thump.

Kairi let out an 'oof!' as they landed on his bedroom floor; she looked up at Sora who was now on top of her. She burst out laughing at him; the crown had tilted off his head and was covering his eyes, she stopped laughing and smiled passionately, she lifted the crown back on to the top of his head. He looked at her and laughed quietly at himself. He had fallen to the side of her, but most of his body was pressing against her and his elbows were on either side of her rib cage.

Sora watched her as she watched him, his expression unreadable. Her smile phased a bit to a small smirk; he lowered his head and rested his chin on her stomach, he smiled a crooked smile and the crown slide forward on his head ever so slightly, letting him know it was still there. Kairi looked up at it then back at Sora, she grinned.

"What?" he asked quietly, his voice becoming hoarser as the night came.

"Nothing, you just look really cute with that crown…It really is very becoming."

Sora's eye twitched as he looked down with a small blush creeping up on his cheeks, he kept his head down, but looked up at her, and she gently grabbed his cheek and pinched it. He squinted as she yanked lightly and pulled out of her small grip, he grabbed her wrists softly and held them compassionately; he ran his thumbs over her pale hands and looked at her. He shifted slowly and moved up her, he lowered his cheek to hers and nuzzled her affectionately; Kairi began to giggle quietly as Sora laughed in his throat, he let his lips drift over her and he kissed her cheek tenderly. He pulled back and laid his head down on her stomach. Kairi looked up and smiled, he kissed her again. She couldn't believe it, was this turning into something? Did he really like her? She looked down at him, removed the crown from his head and ran her fingers through his hair; she could feel his bare chest on her legs.

Sora's door slammed open in a flash causing Sora to jerk his head up and Kairi to yelp. There stood Aunty Gertrude, her face pale with shock and her hands trembling. True enough, the situation did look bad, after all, Sora's pajama pants were hidden under his blanket as well as Kairi's, and he had his shirt off…

"What's going on here?!" she roared.

"Usually we keep it a secret…" Sora said seductively, wrapping his arms around Kairi's middle. "But I guess you found us out."

Kairi pinched his arm making Sora glance at her, 'What are you doing?' she mouthed to him. He winked back to her.

"I knew you were a bad kid the moment I saw you!" Gertrude spat, stepping close to the two.

"Aunty no! He's not doing anything!" Kairi yelled. "What are you doing here anyway?!"

"I forgot my purse…" She held up a huge carpet bag, Sora arched an eyebrow.

"Clearly…" He spoke with his voice dripping with sarcasm. "You know, it's not polite to barge in."

Sora got off Kairi quickly and stood up; she felt the loss of Sora's warm body heat as the cold air hit her. He threw the blanket on Kairi and picked her up slowly, one hand on the top of her back and the other in the crook of her knees. Sora carried her over to his bed and plopped her down without bending over; she squealed happily and wrapped herself up in his bed comforter with a smile. He proceeded over to Gertrude and grabbed her arm and pushed her out of his room and closed the door behind himself.

He looked her right in the eye with a mutual hatred.

"Okay, I don't like you, and you don't like me, we're clear on that right?" He whispered.

"Yes, too true." Gertrude said with a snooty tone, poking Sora harshly in his naked chest, he snapped her hand away from him.

"Go on. Go back home, no need for you to stay here any longer." Sora said rudely, making a waving motion with his hand.

Kairi's aunt took a step forward and put her face in Sora's, making him jerk his head backward ever so slightly. Her eyebrows were furrowed and she was breathing harshly. "If you touch her…anywhere on her body I will personally skin you."

Sora glared at her, but said nothing. He had nothing to say to her… With that, Gertrude, Kairi's aunt, turned and left with her purse in hand.

Kairi had been listening through the door, she couldn't help but feel a twinge of anger toward her aunt, and after all, she was telling Sora to stay away from her. 'But…' Kairi thought. '…I need Sora.' She heard a light flump from the other side of the door, followed by a soft sigh and sliding noise. Kairi became slowly intrigued by Sora's behavior; she kneeled by the door and opened it slowly.

"Sora?" she whispered smiling. Her face faltered, he wasn't there; she looked down the hall way to see his head hanging as he walked. He rubbed the back of his neck and rounded the corner and began down stairs. Kairi got up and decided to wait for him in his room; she turned and wished she knew what was wrong. She turned off his light and climbed into his bed, she sank into his covers, smile smiled to herself as she caught the scent of him.

__

"…You're falling back to me…the star that I can see…"

Authors Note:

Yeaaah….this was an odd chapter….Sorry bout' that…

Well, here's chapter ten! I hope you liked it, I thought it was descent enough, pretty long too! That should please some of you ^_^. The next chapter should be out soon, a lot sooner then this one…I'm sorry it took so long!

Next Chapter:

- Sora and Kairi get closer then ever before.

- Bonfire time, romance rising?

See you all later!

--LaneJoe