Fan Fiction ❯ Static Shock: Through the Green Glass Door ❯ Fear Hotstreak when he's out of Characte ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

ME: okay people you asked for it… the third chapter, read the warning and review plz!
 
“Bla”=talking
 
/bla/=thoughts
 
Disclaimer: don't own, don't sue.
Setting(s): the City of Dakota.
Warning: Hotstreak is a lot OOC, sorry, but it's my story.
Previously:
“what are you the incredible hulk?” why don't you take off that hat, so we can see who you really are?” Angel demanded.
“fine!” he said as he tore the hat off of his head and faced Angel.
“oh my god, Francis?”
Now:
“You know me?”
“Ya, Francis, It's my, Angel, Angel Hallowell, don't you remember, I was in your gang before my sister was born”
“…Angel Hallo…It's you!” he shouted
“No, really?”
“Don't call me Francis, the name's Hotstreak”
“Hotstreak, what kind of name is that? Austin, this is Fran-um, Hotstreak, HS, this is Austin” Angel said, finally introducing them
“So I've heard,” Hotstreak said icily, “did you just call me HS?”
“Ya, Hotstreak is so long,” Angel said. Finally she looked around, “hay, where did everybody go?”
“Hotstreak, we know you're in there!” came a voice from outside (me: umm, what happened to the sirens? *reads above* hm, must have forgot to put them in) Angel runs to the window and sees police cars surround the Dinner.
“…The Hell? Why are the cops here? Francis, what's going on?”
“we know you're in there, release the girls and surrender peacefully!” Came the voice again.
“…don't you have a TV?”
“…ya, but I was never allowed to watch it”
“Why?”
“…no reason” what was she supposed to tell him `my dad's an abusive drunk and he wouldn't let me out of the house, let alone watch TV, that's why I don't watch it' oh ya, that'll work, hn, not!
“ya well any way, I'm a bang baby, you know…” she started
“oh my God, you that Hotstreak!” Angel Shouted. Austin was sitting down on her bar stool, she hadn't moved since the two started fighting, about 10 minuets ago. Now she got up and went over to the window
“Sissy?” Austin said quietly
“The pyromaniac Hotstreak?” Angel asked firmly
“Ya…”
“Sissy?” Austin said a little louder
“And you didn't tell me, what kind of friend are you?”
“Well, you never asked before now”
“SISSY!” Austin shouted and Angel ran to her side, her conversation with Hotstreak forgotten
“Austin what's wrong?”
“look” Austin pointed outside. By this time Hotstreak had come over to see what Austin was talking about,. He looked out the window and new instantly
“Shit, it's Static and Gear,” Hotstreak said, “get away from the window, both of you”
“Why?” Angel demanded as she grabbed Austin and got behind Hotstreak
“It's kind of complicated” was her answer.
“Then why don't you explain it to me!” Angel nearly shouted at him as she hid Austin behind the counter. They hadn't seen each other in almost 5 years, but he still gets on her nerves.
“I can do that,” said a voice, Static, “he's a bad guy, and he is holding you captive, so if you'd kindly come with me…”
“Don't touch her sparky!”
“Ooh, possessive”
“He wishes” Angel said, she had no idea what was going on, but she didn't care, Austin was in danger, and there were cops outside /there going to arrest me for killing him, there going to take me away and Austin will be all alone. That cannot happen, I wont let it/
“Whatever, Gear you get them out of here while I deal with the hot head” Static said as he dived for Hotstreak.
“Miss, come with me please, I have to get you both out of here” said Gear, mistaking the fear in her eyes for being afraid of Hotstreak
“Get away from me” she said in a low tone
“Please come with me, it's not safe here” Gear said as he reached for her arm.
~flashback~
`Angel, come with me' Andrew Hallowell said as he reached for her arm
`but I don't wanna leave without mommy' a 6 year old Angel replied.
`I said it's time to leave Angel, mommy will come home soon'
`just a few more minuets, please daddy'
SMACK! `You do what your daddy tells you to Bitch'
`*cry's* why did you hurt me daddy?'
SMACK `don't ask stupid questions' Andrew grabbed her arm forcefully and dragger Angel out of the Hospital
“Daddy you're hurting me, Daddy? Let go, that hurts, Daddy stop, please!' Angel cried, thought they fell on deaf ears.
~End flashback~
Angel lashed out and punched Gear squarely on the chin
“Don't touch me!” Angel shouted. Something in her voice made Hotstreak look at her. Angel was on the ground, her eyes where wide with panic and she was backed up to the counter in the fetal position. While Hotstreak was distracted Static punched in sending him into the counter.
“Ahhh!” Angel squeaked
“Leave him alone, you big Meany” Austin shouted, she was out from behind the counter and standing in front of Hotstreak.
/Austin! ,/ Angel thought / she's going to get hurt/ Angel grabbed a sharp knife and dragged herself up.
“Wha? He's the meany, not me” Static said. He was more that a little confuses.
“Get away from her!” Angel Shouted as she placed her self in between Austin and Static
“Hay, I'm not the one who's going to hurt her, Hotstreak is”
No answer, Angel just stood between Austin and Static /I can't get arrested, where would Austin go, what would happen to her without me? No, I can't leave her, I can't get arrested/
“He's a criminal, we're not the one's you need to be afraid of” Gear said, apparently recovered from the punch.
Angel's eyes narrowed, she needed a plan, /the main exit is blocked by the Feds/ Angel thought, slipping back into her gangster outlook /there's got to be another exit/ Angel looked behind her, /Hotstreak's fakin', all I need to do is get Austin and get out and hopefully he'll follow/ Angel looked back at Static and Gear then grabbed Austin and retreated to where Hotstreak was laying.
“F, I can't get arrested,” Angel whispered, barley moving her lips, “I can't tell you why, but I just can't” Then Hotstreak jumped up suddenly and hit Gear with a fire ball.
“Angel grab you sis and go, I'll be right there” Hotstreak said so only Angel could hear.
“Okay, Austin let's go” Angel said. She and Austin ran towards the back as Hotstreak attacked Static and Gear.
(With Angel)
Angel ran out of the dinner and stopped. She had no idea where she was. The city was new to her /Francis, hurry up! / she hide in some shadows near where she came out.
(With Hotstreak)
/okay, Inspector Gadget[1] will be out for awhile, so now to deal with sparky/
“I didn't know you had a girlfriend, what does Aqua Maria think of this one?” Static taunted
“She not my girlfriend, she use to be in my gang before she moved” Hotstreak said, and through a fireball at him. /I need away out of here, fast, that's it! /
“Hasta luego[2] sparky!” Hotstreak shouted as he shot flames from his hands all around the Dinner, and blow up a car. With Static distracted and Gear out of commission, Hotstreak made a break for it.
(Back with Angel)
“Sissy, I'm scared” Austin whispered. Angel was also close to hysterics, she definitely just her something explode, and it was close.
“Shhh, its alright” Angel tried to comfort Austin.
“Hay hay hay, what are you two still doing here?” Hotstreak had just ran out of the back door, Angel glared at him.
“We just came here, I don't know my way around the city anymore you stupid numbskull, you have to show us.”
“Hay, don't yell at me, it's not my fault you stupid!”
“I'm stupid! Ha! He say's I'm stupid,” she whacked him on the head, “ya, I'm the stupid one”
“Whatever, lets just leave before pikachu and his boyfriend comes back (me: I'm sorry, I needed to say something degrading)” Hotstreak started walking in one direction. Angel stared at him for a few seconds then followed.
“Where are you going?” Angel asked, curious
“To see a friend”
 
[1] Me:*dances and sings* You can call me when you want me, if you need a friend you got me
I'll be your everything, fulfill your every dream. My sister and I have this thing she called Gear, Mr. Gizmo gadget. So when ever we see Gear, we sing Youngstown (don't own).
 
[2] In the episode “No Man's an Island” Hotstreak said something along those lines, I can't remember exactly so I improvised.