Fan Fiction ❯ Suraj Hua Maddham ❯ Fëanor’s Ring ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 6 "Fëanor's Ring."

Author's notes: I am so sorry for taking so long! But here's Chapter 6, and now you'll see what exactly Fëanor's ring can do. Also this is going to get a little disturbing dealing with Boromir, but I'm sure you can handle that. ^__^ Once again, I'm so very sorry for making you wait, but ff.net locked my account, so blame them. Please review! Oh, and if everyone in the fic begins to talk weird, I blame it all on Shakespeare!

* * *

Boromir growled, his teeth clenched tightly, and his nails digging into his palms. He couldn't stand to see the two Elves together. It tore him apart inside to see the one he wanted, the one that belonged to him, with another.

"This is wrong," He said, still standing in the same spot. "He isn't supposed to be with another! He is supposed to be mine, and no one else's!" The Man of Gondor turned around and walked back to the camp, but as soon as he arrived, he came upon a scene that made his blood boil: the one that belonged to him was in the arms of that blasted Elf.

"Hello Boromir! You're going to miss dinner," Pippin said, as they ate their small dinner. "You came just in time. Sam was going to eat it all."

"I was not!" Sam protested, and angrily ate the rest of his food. Boromir's Elven love laughed, his eyes sparkling. "And what are you laughing at?"

"My dear Samwise Gamgee, you're so concerned with what people say about you!" was the reply, and Sam glared.

Sam muttered something and Aragorn patted the hobbit on the shoulder. "Frodo, be nice. We're going to take a few hours to rest here before we set out later in the evening. After what happened a few days ago, I'm sure we could all use the rest."

"That's a good idea," Merry piped up. "Then Frodo and Legolas can spend some more time together!"

Legolas and Frodo turned bright red at that comment. "Meriadoc!" they exclaimed embarrassed at the same time.

Merry grinned. "I'm sorry, but I could not help it."

Aragorn smiled. "At least it's friendly banter. Boromir?" The Man's head snapped up from his food at the mention of his name. "Are you all right, Boromir?"

Boromir attempted to smile and failed pathetically. "I am all right, Aragorn. You need not worry about me. What you should worry about is the Ring."

Frodo licked the sauce off of Legolas' fingers, causing the Elven Prince to giggle, and Boromir's eyes to flash with insane jealousy. The only one that noticed was Aragorn, but the heir of Isildur said not a word and finished up his food. He watched Boromir and then to the two Elves that were paying attention only to the other and no one else. (There is a connection between these Elven lovers and Boromir…but what could it be?) Aragorn wondered. "You are right, Boromir. But I must worry about everyone in this Fellowship, and you are a part of this Fellowship, aren't you?"

"Yes," Boromir admitted reluctantly. "I appreciate your concern, Aragorn, but I am not the most important member of this Fellowship. The Ring Bearer must complete his quest, is that not right?"

Aragorn nodded. "And we are here to make sure he does just that. But we are all important to this Fellowship, not just one person."

The others watched this exchange of words between the two Men with anxiousness. They all could tell Boromir was not completely faithful to the Fellowship, they had known that since the Counsel of Elrond. But what could they say? Boromir had been a helpful member of the Fellowship thus far, so they had no right to judge the man.

Frodo looked uncertainly at Boromir, and noticed that the man's gaze seem to intensify whenever he looked at the Elf. "Legolas…"

`What is it, Farandël?' Legolas asked quietly.

`I can't stay here any longer…can you come with me?' Frodo asked into Legolas' ear. Legolas nodded, and the two Elves stood up, excused themselves from the Fellowship and went further into the woods.

Boromir looked up to see them leave with fire in his eyes. "Where are they going?"

Aragorn gave the other man a quizzical look. "They just want to be alone for a little while, Boromir."

Boromir realised that he almost slipped up and bit his tongue. "Right. I was just a little curious. I am not yet used to them being…together. Forgive me, Aragorn."

"There is no need to apologise," Aragorn said, patting Boromir on the shoulder. "Samwise, do you need any help with the pots?"

Sam shook his head. "No, but thanks anyway, Aragorn."

The deep foliage of the forest provided a nice screen as Frodo pulled Legolas to him quickly and kissed him passionately. A slight breeze blew past them occasionally, causing the trees' branches and leaves to sway with lithe grace. They were in a secluded little spot that looked like it used to be a camping ground of sorts for troops, but over the years, the grass had grown over the area where the forts used to be, giving the area a lush green look. The trees danced like a nymph in the wind, and a bunch of leaves left their home and swirled around the two Elven lovers.

Legolas wrapped one hand around his lover's waist, the other placed on the back of Frodo's head, his nimble fingers entwined in the chocolate brown locks. `Why must you tease me like this, Farandël?' he questioned in between gasps for air.

`I mean not to tease you so badly, Legolas,' Frodo replied, sneaking a kiss from his lover's parted lips. `But it is so easy.' The brown-haired Elf chuckled, kissing Legolas' nose. Frodo's slender fingers idly began to untie the clasp of Legolas' cloak, and the green cloth was blown to the side by the cool breeze. Legolas in turn did the same to Frodo's cloak, and the brown-haired Elf began placing butterfly kisses on the Prince's neck.

The Elven Prince of Mirkwood lifted Frodo's head up and kissed him. Frodo responded, and Legolas smiled. `You kiss by the book, my Farandël.' Frodo laughed and kissed him again, sliding his tongue into Legolas' mouth. Legolas responded, using his tongue to wrestle with his lover's. Frodo moaned and quickly worked on getting the clasps and buttons of Legolas' tunic undone. As he did this, Frodo pushed the Elven Prince to the soft grass, and ran a hand down Legolas' firm stomach.

Legolas arched his back, and removed Frodo's tunic, wrapping his arms around Frodo's upper torso, and kissing the one named Farandël hungrily. As the two Elves explored each other's bodies, Frodo's ring that adorned his left ring finger began to glow, but neither noticed it. As they continued to heat things up, the sapphire began to glow even brighter, and escalated to such a bright state that it flashed brightly. As it flashed, Frodo and Legolas were ripped apart, and Legolas hit a tree, and was knocked unconscious.

Frodo looked in horror as the ring shone even more and the light formed a vial column, and Frodo shaded his eyes enough to see there was a picture forming in the column. It was Fëanor, and the look in his eyes resembled that of Boromir's. `My heir will not bear my ring and love another male! My soul is locked within this ring, and if I have anything to do with it, you will never touch this Legolas again!' And just like that, the image vanished, and Frodo was left staring in absolute horror at the ring.

Quickly he remembered Legolas, and ran over lightning fast to check on his lover's condition. `Legolas…Legolas…speak to me…' Frodo fretted, as he checked Legolas' vital signs. The Prince's heart was still beating, and Frodo was relieved. Frodo gently put Legolas on his back on the ground and tried to get the blond Elf to come around. `Legolas, you can't leave me…Legolas!'

Just as Legolas' eyes opened slightly, the rest of the Fellowship came running. "Frodo! What was that flash?" Aragorn asked, then gasped when he saw Legolas. "And what happened to Legolas?"

"I don't know!" Frodo exclaimed helplessly. He did not want to tell Aragorn what happened when the entire Fellowship was standing around.

Aragorn raised an eyebrow at the Elf's outburst. "I'll talk to you later, Frodo. Gimli, help me get Legolas back to the camp; and Boromir, you stay with Frodo; and you hobbits get some herbs out of my pack and make a brew."

The Fellowship nodded, and went off to do their respective duties. Boromir was beside himself. Aragorn gave him a lucky break to be with his Elven love. Frodo was shaking uncontrollably by the tree, and the Man walked over and put a hand on Frodo's bare shoulder, enjoying the feel of the Elf's smooth skin. "Relax, Frodo."

"Relax? Boromir, I don't think I ever can!" Frodo exclaimed, tearing away from the man and looking worriedly at him. Boromir looked sympathetically at the Elf, and wanted nothing more than to take Frodo in his arms and hold him like he would never let go. If the Man had his wish, he wouldn't let his love go. But the fact was that Boromir didn't get his wish, as Frodo was in love with Legolas.

Legolas…

That Elf was the one thing standing in the way of Boromir and Frodo.

(The only way I can get my love is to get rid of that Elven pain in the ass,) Boromir thought, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"Boromir! I asked you if Legolas was going to be all right!" Frodo fretted.

The Man of Gondor's eyes narrowed at the fact that Frodo was paying attention only to Legolas. But nevertheless, he answered. "He'll be all right, Frodo. There's no need to worry. His heart was beating, and Legolas would not leave us so quickly. You know that."

Frodo looked calmer. "Yes, I suppose you're right…"

Boromir took this opportunity to put both hands on both of Frodo's shoulders and begin to softly massage them. Frodo didn't fight it, needing this to calm him down. "I am right, and you shouldn't worry yourself like this. You don't deserve to have that much strain on yourself, Frodo."

"Thank you, Boromir," Frodo whispered, not realising what the man was about to do. Boromir's eyes flickered and he lowered his head, and began to suck on Frodo's neck. Frodo moaned, and tilted his head back. Boromir continued to massage the young Elf's shoulders and kept sucking on Frodo's neck. As this was going on, the ring once more began to glow, and this time, it knocked Boromir back into a tree, knocking him dizzy. "Boromir!" Frodo exclaimed, looking at the man then at the ring. Then he remembered what was going on, and what Boromir did. "What? Boromir!"

Aragorn ran through the bushes and came to the clearing. "Frodo! I saw that flash again, what is going on? And what happened to Boromir?"

Frodo's body was racked with sobs as he fell to his knees. "It's all my fault, it's all my fault, it's all my fault," the Elf kept saying, as Aragorn helped him to his feet. "Aragorn, it's all my fault…"

"Calm down, Frodo," Aragorn soothed, handing Frodo his tunic top. "Come with me, and you can explain everything then."

-TBC-

Sasha's notes: There you go! Chapter 6, I hope you all enjoy it. This story's going to be on a small hiatus, until I get enough time to sort it out. Please don't be angry with me, but I have to get my school life sorted out first. Thank you for loving this story so much. Peace and love, everyone!