Fan Fiction ❯ Tamaran's Fate ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hiya! Me again! OMG I can't believe how many reviews I got (even though there's only 10)! It took me so long to update earlier but you don't want to hear it but I want to talk about it anyway; I went to my mom's friend's house to celebrate Hanukah on Sunday, my friends won't stop nagging me to change the third chapter on my other story, and I have been obviously busy all Christmas Weekend to get my family some gifts (believe me, I've been flat broke after I got my sis a present), and this chappy has a few POVs. Take note, I'm not that familiar with Star's past but I did see pictures of her in the 80s' and I can't believe the fact that she looks bimbo along with the other Titans. Anywho, here's Chapter 4.

Disclaimer: I don't own the Teen Titans or the DC comics and I'll never will. The only things I own are the bad guys and my OCs.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Everyone in the base at gruel and pissed beyond belief at Cyborg for blowing up the stove and half the spaceships in the base (and it's amazing the sewage didn't blow), and Moonkai was nowhere to be found.

Bluewing's POV

I sat with Robin at the lounge for a break (although everyone is too friggin' lazy to do anything anymore) and I asked him, "Robin, do you really love Starfire?" Robin blushed at my last word. "N-n-no I don't." he replied. He maybe scared to tell me after all those perverted remarks from Silverwing and the others. I looked away from him and looked down dourly at the floor. "Why do you?" Robin asked when his blush and stammer disappear. I sweat dropped nervously, I was afraid to answer it, normally I'm not afraid to answer that kind of question so why I am I scared now?

Robin's POV

'What the fuck is he nervous about?' I thought when a saw a drop of sweat from his brow fall gracefully to the floor. 'Don't tell me he's shy.' A few seconds later I asked him if he's okay. That's when he stood from his position, screamed, and his knees met the ground in front of me. "I can't take it any more!" he screamed. "Look Robin," Bluewing began. "I love Starfire as much as you and I would've proposed to her by now but alas, I am Gordainian, and Starfire never forgave my people on the Gordainian Attack." I couldn't believe my ears he loved Star too. Great I got a rival now.

End POV

"Hello Robin and Bluewing!" Star said cheerfully as she walked in from nowhere. Neither of them said hi back. Instead they blushed in 3 different red colors. "Is there something wrong?" Star asked innocently. Robin and Bluewing stared at her figure. Her fiery red hair, her beautiful jade eyes, and her curves. But mostly they just looked at her legs. Her cute, thin legs. "Hi!" they said quickly after the snapped out of their trance. "Graystar is already fixing the stove." Star said. "And Silverwing and Darkwing are fixing the spacecrafts." She added. "Great," Bluewing began. "Moonkai is going to be pissed-off at Cyborg if that stove is not done. Speaking of him where is he?" "I do not know," Star replied as her eyes turned icy. "I have not seen him since we fought in the Destruction Room, have you seen him Robin?" "Nope." He replied.

"Any idea when we're going to attack?" Bluewing asked.

"After we test the starbolt weapons and when we find the Yippu Brother's location." Star replied.

"I thought you weren't using the weapons."

"I wasn't but Jadefire insisted me of using them. I must go to the kitchen to settle Graystar before he beats Cyborg to death I will see you all soon!" "Bye!" Robin and Bluewing said quickly as Starfire walked out of the door. "I don't love Starfire." Robin said immediately trying to convince Bluewing earlier. "Why does everyone think that?" "It's obvious," Bluewing responded. "you want to be with her, you always help her in any way, you blush at her name, and Jadefire told me about that 'No one could ever take your place' comment so what more do you need? I try to be quiet about my love life."

"Really? How?"

"At my planet, I am known as the Shingawa in Gordainian it means a fighter without emotion so in English, I am known as the Emotionless Fighter." (A/N: I have no idea what the Gordainian language is so I'm just guessing so don't hurt me)

Robin's POV

That bastard! How can he ever judge me like that? He doesn't know what I do with Starfire.or does he? I don't know anymore. "Star's my girl." I blurted at Bluewing's face. Shit did I just say that? I'm dead.

End POV

"You know you gotta admit, any guy could fall for a hot chick like Star." Cyborg said when he burst the door open. "Busted." Bluewing said under his breath. "How will you know then?" Robin asked. "You're gay." "WHY DOES EVERYBODY THINK I'M GAY?!!? SOMEONE GIVE ME A SIGN!" Cyborg screamed and Bluewing shot him with a gray starbolt on the stomach. "You said you needed a sign so I gave you one." Bluewing replied with a smile as Robin's gave a anime style shocked expression. "So you do love Star huh?" Cyborg grunted as he slowing got up. "Cyborg!" Robin moaned and slapped his forehead. "What I do this time?" Cyborg asked.

Bluewing's POV

Robin is so stupid and dead. He's too chicken to confess his love to Starfire so that doesn't label her his girl. "You're going to tell Starfire that I-" I cut Robin off when I gave a nice punch in the stomach. "OH GOD!" he yelped and I gave a triuphant grin. "What is going on here?" Raven demanded emotionless, as she'll ever be. Before I knew it Robin quickly got up and punched my jaw, which really didn't hurt that much as I thought it would be. And Starfire said he's stronger than other Earthlings.

Robin's POV

'God is this guy made out of lead?' I asked myself as Bluewing gave me a cold grin. "Hey break it up!" Cyborg yelled and I saw Beast Boy running in. "A fight you are looking for eh?" he asked grimly. "You started this dumbass." I spat back and he gave me another punch in the stomach HARD and I bounced across the room. I was down but I'm a born fighter. I barely regained my posture and I quickly threw 5 of my birdarangs at the same time at my psycho opponent as he flew directly at me with great speed. Until my birdarangs reached Bluewing, they already went off and he popped out of the smoke unharmed. Again I've been hit in the stomach and I think I might've seen my blood gushing out of me. I went flying across the room until I hit some metal crates and I hit the wall.

My sight was growing black but I can still see Bluewing clenching two starbolts a few inches in front of my face. My sight grew darker and darker but I was still conscious enough to think of one final thought:

'I wish I told her sooner.'

And my sight went completely black.

End POV

"Hey!" Beast Boy cried out as he transformed into a rhino. "Robin's our friend too!" Cyborg yelled as his right hand turned into his sonic cannon, which is ready to fire. BB charged right at Bluewing and Bluewing gave out an expression that the KKK will usually give; a cold smile. Bluewing flew to the air making Beast Boy crashing through the wall. "WHOA!" Bluewing cried as he dodged a blue laser that came from Cyborg. Bluewing threw some starbolts, mimicking the same actions as Blackfire did (in the Sisters episode). Cyborg ran away to dodge all the starbolts as Raven chanted, "Azarath, Netrion, ZINTHOS!!" making a hawk claw to grapple the grayed-eyed Gordainian. Bluewing quickly broke out of the claw and threw a few starbolts at Raven who easily dodged them and that last starbolt missed Raven on purpose. It made a quick turn and blew off Cyborg's sonic cannon/ arm. "MY ARM!" the one arm less robot screamed. BB turned into a pterodactyl and assaulted Bluewing by the head thrashing him to the wall. The cold-eyed Gordainian sparked a starbolt at Beast Boy, which hit him while he was off guard, and then it bounced to Raven, who was helpless and seriously wide-eyed. 'I hope this works.' She prayed and she chanted, "Azarath, Netrion ZINTHOS!!!!!!!" she screamed, making the metal crates near Robin's helpless body fly directly to Bluewing who quickly dodged it.

"What is going on here?" Starfire demanded as she walked into the room. This time she's REALLY loaded. Her arms were equipped with iron guns that she barely held, and a bazooka that was as big as Homer Simpson, hanging behind her back. "Starfire look out!" Cyborg cried. "It's too late," Raven screamed. "I can't take it back!" The crates headed directly to Starfire, she could easily dodge it if she didn't have all those guns. "STARFIRE!!!!" Bluewing screamed as he flew at the crates direction and saved Starfire just in time as the crates crashed into the wall.

"All you okay Starfire?" Bluewing asked with so much worry his hands were sweaty and shaky. "Yes I am fine but what was going on here?" Star replied failing to notice Bluewing's hands as she looked at the mess. Where the crates used to be, she saw a lone green-gloved hand barely sticking out. She had a sick feeling at the pit of her stomach; she knew that glove looked familiar until it just hit her. "ROBIN!!" she screamed. She quickly took off her guns and ran toward his injured body. She gently held Robin and went totally sick when she saw all the bumps and bruises all over his body. "Robin wake up!" she cried. "Oh please Robin! Cyborg what happen?" "Dunno," he replied. "when I got here, Bluewing attacked Robin and Robin fought in self-defense and we all started fighting."

"Is this true Bluewing?" Starfire asked with terror in her voice and in her eyes.

Bluewing's POV

God I hate it when she gives out that expression. Honestly she looks so innocent and cute.. And hot... What I am I thinking? "Yes," I whispered quickly. It's amazing how she can be able to hear this. "I will talk to you later." Starfire said in her cold tone. God that tone scars the living shit out of me ALL the time.

End POV

Starfire looked at Robin's banged up body with worry and anger. She knew that Bluewing's strength could easily knockout 20 people at once. 'Oh please do not die.' Star thought as she swelled tears of worry. She touched his pulse and her eyes widened and gave out a small-overjoyed smile. "He still has a pulse!" Star cried. "Raven can you heal Robin?" Raven levitated to Star, she took Robin from Star's arms, and carefully observed him. "With wounds like these this might take a while to heal."

"Will he still be okay?"

"Yeah he will." She replied and she left the room with Robin. BB limped out of the room with grunts and moans. "Cyborg," Star began in an odd tone. "may you please leave the room as I wish to speak to Bluewing in private?" "Uhh, okay?" he replied as he picked up his arm and gave a you- are-so-dead expression to Bluewing. Now only Starfire and Bluewing are left. Star slowly walked toward Bluewing with her eyes burning with anger with a seething expression as Bluewing stood, headstrong like he's awaiting the Electric Chair.

"Why?" Star asked angrily. "Why did you hurt Robin?" Of course Bluewing couldn't immediately answer, he can't just say that he wants to eliminate Robin to win her heart and even if he wanted to she would've beat the crap out of him and send him all the way the pits of Hell. "Well?" she asked with a louder tone. "I'm sorry," Bluewing said nervously. "I injured Robin because. because." there was a long pause after that. Starfire clenched a spine-chilling starbolt, ready to send Bluewing to oblivion but that was interrupted when a loud boom shook the whole base.

"Koriand'r!" a soldier screamed. "It's time, they're at the tower!" Star swore something in Tamareanian under her breath as Bluewing ran to the exit. Although he was stopped when Starfire grabbed him by the shoulder. "Call all the active members of the Onigumi to prepare for battle." Star responded. The soldier nodded and ran to his task. "You stay here Bluewing, after what happened to Robin I will not let you fight beside me." Said Starfire.

"But-"

"That is an order!" she picked up her weapons and left the room, leaving Bluewing hurt and pissed.

Next Chapter.

Okay, I finally got this chapter down, let's hit 20 reviews and I'll continue. This is StarfireRox23 signing off and wishing you a Merry Christmas, happy Hanukah, or happy Kwanzaa!

A/N: This chappy took place in Xmas! ^^;;