Fan Fiction ❯ Tamaran's Fate ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hiya guys! Chapter 5 and up is 100% action-packed!! Oh how can Bluewing do that Robin?! .: starts crying hysterically but gets slapped in the face by Crimsonkai:. * sniff * Thanks. .: Crimsonkai walks out of the room grinning and murmuring something:. Anyway, and romance galore! Wheeeeeeeeee ^__^!!! Sorry I just drank hot chocolate. Never EVER give me hot chocolate it makes me really, really hyper. Oh hell, 18 reviews close enough. Without further ado here's Chapter 5. One more thing, there's no POVs.

Disclaimer: I don't own the Teen Titans and I never will the only things I own are my OCs and the bad guys.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The Onigumi ran out of the base and took off. When they got their destination, right in front of their eyes stood a small mountain with a tower on the top. The tower seemed to reach endlessly to the smoky sky. "Well here we are," Crimsonkai began. "The Tower of Tamaran." The tower looked as if it was abandoned thousands of years although that is not what they're thinking. "They did it.," Darkwing said right away. "The Yippu Brothers did this." "What was your first clue?" Blazestar asked sarcastically. "This no time for your insane ramblings," Star said. "We need a distraction for the Yippu Brothers minions', any ideas when I was gone?" "Yeah we did think of an idea." Jadefire said solemnly. 'Although I don't like what we picked.' "Tell me what you have planned." Star demanded eagerly. "You'll see," Silverwing said with a devilish grin. "you'll see." And he, Blazestar, and Darkwing snickered. "Do your stuff Darkwing!" Silverwing cried as Darkwing flew to the ground only a few yards away from the Tower of Tamaran's mountain.

It was silent, a dead silence. It seemed to last for hours but it was really 20 agonizing seconds. Darkwing felt the planet rumble under his feet, but he stood headstrong. Out of nowhere, numerous amounts of soldiers from all directions surrounded Darkwing. 'Hm must be the minions.' The minions looked human-like. Red bodies, light green eyes, and practically the same height as Cyborg. One group from behind jumped for the attack. Darkwing blew them away with a dark starbolt and jumped back, landing on a small hill and inhaled deeply. "What is he doing?" Star asked innocently. "You'll see." Silverwing said as he blushed madly and bit his lip. "For Tamaran's sake," Jadefire barked. "tell this poor girl you dumbass!" "Why won't you?" Silverwing spat. "You're the one who's not laughing!" "Oh! Here's the best part!" Blazestar yelped.

Darkwing started swearing in Tamareanian like the world is going to end while shaking his pooh butt (but it's really not fat but he's shaking it like it was). "Com'on is that the best the Yippu Sissies have to offer? Aw, I can fight better than your masters!" Darkwing yelped as he shook his ass. Starfire's eyes were the size as basketballs, mouth dropped, as Jadefire looked disappointed and the boys were laughing like schoolgirls. "This is disturbing," Star said in disgust. "You ACTUALLY agreed with this Jadefire?" "Unfortunately I did," Jadefire replied with as she drew her sword. "we would've made a more appropriate plan but we were rushed by the explosion."

Flashback

"Okay guys," Jadefire began. "We need to make a plan to draw the enemy's minions, any suggestions?" "Yeah," Crimsonkai said. "we have a plan." "We can use Darkwing here to shake his ass and scream whatever name he comes up with!" Silverwing yelped as he and the boys laughed themselves to the ground. "And I saw Starfire wear a thong." Jadefire said. "Really? You did?" Blazestar asked with excitement. "Have a picture?" Jadefire slapped her forehead. "I was being sarcastic! That is the most idiotic plan that I ever heard!"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

The explosion made the whole base shake. "What the hell was that?" Graystar shrieked. "I don't think boys shriek." Jadefire pointed. "All active members of the Onigumi prepare for battle!" a soldier screamed rather quickly as her ran hall to hall. "They're in the Tower of Tamaran!!!" "Crap." Crimsonkai murmured. "You stay here Graystar." Jadefire said. "You and Raven are the only doctors in this base; and okay Darkwing you can shake your ass if you want just move out!!" "SWEET!!!" the boys yelped.

End Flashback

Darkwing looked like he's having the time of his life, screaming, swearing, but the one thing he loved was shaking his ass. Obviously, the green-eyed soldiers are pissed-off and all attacked at once. "You guys go on!" Darkwing screamed. "I'll be fine go!!!!" "You heard him," Starfire screamed. "MOVE!!!" Starfire lead the charge and blasted some minions that were in their way. "Shit," Crimsonkai called. "I don't like what I sense in there." "Well whatever it is," Blazestar answered as he blast away the red- bodied soldiers with exotic green starbolts. "it'll get the worst ass- kicking that they'll ever get!!"

Jadefire moved ahead of Starfire and sliced the tower's entrance in half. "We're in!" she screamed. Out of nowhere a swarm of minions came charging to the young fighters. "Brace yourselves friends!!!!!!!!!!!!" Starfire screamed as she began shooting the swarm with her guns.

Back at the base, Cyborg has his right arm back; Beast Boy has been badly injured in the right leg and left arm, and Robin made a full recovery, thanks to Raven. "Thanks Raven!" Robin said. "No problem." She replied. "I'm done with Beast Boy." Graystar perked. Raven looked at BB's wounds with disgust. "Okay I only stopped the bleeding." He quickly added. "He's all yours." He said as he quickly removed BB's casts. "YEOW!" BB yelped as Graystar took off his right leg cast. "Well sorry!" Graystar spat. Robin smiled and left the room. On his way out he found Bluewing leaning next to the door. 'Stay cool Robo,' Robin thought with fear when caught sight of Bluewing. 'stay cool.' "I sense your fear you know?" Bluewing said sadly to Robin. "I'm not going to hurt you. Made a full recovery?"

"Yeah I did."

"I'm deeply sorry for what happened, I see we utterly love the same girl." 'No shit Sherlock.' Robin thought as he recalled the beating he got from Bluewing. "Any idea where Starfire is?" Robin asked seriously.

"Yes, she and the others are at the Tower of Tamaran."

"How come you aren't there?"

"Held back after Raven took you into intensive care."

"So what is the Tower of Tamaran?"

"Well the tower is the planet's landmark, technically it's a church. I don't what to expect inside." 'Man I hope she's okay.' Robin thought with worry.

"God!" Jadefire cried as chopped-up 10 minions' heads. "Do these freaks ever stop coming?!" more and more emotionless soldiers coming through the walls, ceilings, and floors attack from all directions. "Starfire," Crimsonkai grunted as he blasted purple-like tornados. "are you sure you'll be alright? Those guns are pretty heavy. Heavier than Jadefire's sword maybe." "Ha!" Jadefire yelped. "Nothin's heavier than my sword!" "We all know that!" Silverwing said as he slammed a minion in the head and landed on the ground with blazing cold eyes. "Do not worry Crimsonkai," Starfire replied as she blasted some green-eyed freaks in the air and soared out of the door. "I am fine, it is amazing how you got me into weapons but for the sake of the planet I am willing to do anything." The Minions stopped and retreated. "Okay this is weird." Blazestar pointed and shivered. "Holy! What the crap is that?!" Silverwing cried as he pointed to a figure.

At the base, Robin and BB are at the kitchen fixing the stove, Raven, Cyborg, Bluewing, and Graystar are fixing the ships from earlier, and some soldiers were ready to lynch Cyborg. "Well the stove's fixed!" BB said with a smile and happy to be out of his casts. "How are you guys doing?" Robin asked. "Just one more ship!" Bluewing replied and continued working on the final ship. "Robin can we talk for a sec?" Cyborg asked as he and Raven jumped out of the ship. BB, Raven, and Cyborg huddled up with Robin.

"Dude," BB began. "Bluewing gave you such a thrashing!" "How can you still trust him?" Raven asked. "This might be a trap." Cyborg responded. "Relax," Robin began. "he deserves a second chance." "It's your funeral." Raven replied and left the huddle. "Yeah," BB said. "Good luck." And left as Cyborg said nothing and left. "Ship's done!" Bluewing shouted cheerfully. "Boo-ya!" Cyborg cried. "They can't kill me! WHOO, WHOO!!!" The others sweat dropped. "And I get to make my TOFU SPECIAL!!!!!!!!!" BB screamed and dances around like an idiot. ("Go Beast Boy! Go Beast Boy! It's your birthday! It's your birthday! We're going to party like it's your birthday!) "If you're going to sing that gay 50 Cent song you are sadly mistaken." Raven said in a pissed tone. "HEY! 50 Cent rocks!" Cyborg cried.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

SR23: OMG! He's gay! I knew it!

Cyborg: I'm not gay!

StarfireRox23: Sure you are. (if you're wondering why I used my full name see my second story) I saw you flirting with my computer 2 days ago and have it on tape so you gotta be.

Silverwing: Awesome!

Cyborg: WHAT?! YOU!!!!!!! * start shooting SR23 *

SR23: Okay, I'm hurt now. Blazestar, take over.

Blazestar looking at SR23's body: O.o okay?

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

"50 Cent sucks so let's stop acting like idiots."

"Ha! You just admit you're an idiot!"

"So are you."

"Okay break it up!" Robin cried but is response failed. "Let me try." Bluewing said as he lifted his hand in the air, balled up into a fist. ("Am not." "Are too." "Am not." "Are too.") Bluewing slammed his fist in to the ground that made the whole room shake. "Okay, okay you win!" Cyborg cried. "I gonna make some tofu! I'm gonna make some tofu!" Beast Boy sang. "Let's get out of here." Raven said in a pissed anime expression. "I don't think I can stand another Beast Boy outburst." 'Although he's cute when he says his outbursts…Wait, did I just think that? EW! Note to self, commit suicide.' She thought with disgust. Robin and Bluewing nodded and left the room. "Wait for us!" Cyborg and Beast Boy cried as they ran to the others. "If I were Starfire, I would guard the outside entrance of the base." Bluewing suggested. The rest agreed.

As they were walking toward the first door, it just burst open with a figure standing in front of the Titans (when I said the Titans that included Bluewing and Graystar) "Show yourself!" Robin demanded as he reached for his bo. The figure limped toward Robin into the light. The figure had long blonde hair that was covered with streaks of red fluid, exotic green eyes that had a terrified look, wearing army camouflage. "My God," Bluewing whispered. "Blazestar." Cyborg finished for him. Blazestar's legs are badly cut and covered with blood (with a capital B), and his right arm was worse than both of his legs combined. "Dude what happened?" BB asked and Blazestar passed out 2 seconds after BB's question, his face meeting the floor as a pool of blood surrounds his body. "Oh my God!" Raven yelped. "Somebody help him up!" Beast Boy cried. "I don't want him bleeding all over the floor I just washed it!" "Could you just forget about the friggin' floor?!" Robin cried as he and Raven picked Blazestar's bleeding body, as some of his blood in dripping all over the back of Robin's cape. 'Great," Robin thought. 'I just had this dry-cleaned.'

30 minutes later.

"Thanks for healing me Raven," Blazestar said cheerfully, no longer bleeding, as he tied his hair to a ponytail. Raven gazed at Blazestar's hair. It's so clean, so shiny (his hair has been cleaned up during recovery), and she stared at his serious, yet kind eyes. 'Man that dude is so dead,' BB thought as he clenched his fist and gritted his teeth. 'hold on a sec, I'm not in love with Raven. Or maybe I am.' "So what happened to you?" Graystar asked. "And what happened to Starfire?" Robin demanded as he grabbed Blazestar's collar. "Well it happened like this really." Blazestar replied as he turned away from Robin with a sadden look.

Flashback

"Holy! What the crap is that!?" Silverwing cried as he pointed to the shady figure. "Show yourself!" Star demanded as she loaded her bazooka. "Aren't we impatient today." The voice was so familiar that the Onigumi had fear and terror in their eyes. "MOONKAI?" they cried as he revealed himself. "Why?" Jadefire demanded. "Why?" he replied coldly. "I'm doing this for the sake of Komand'r." "Geez," Blazestar whispered in Star's ear. "I forgot that Blackfire had a real name." "I too have forgotten." Star replied. "SILENCE!!" Moonkai spat in Star's face. "I respected Blackfire, she was like a sister that I never had." "Then why work for the Yippu Brothers?" Crimsonkai asked. "They said they could help me free Blackfire from jail if I eliminate you so," Moonkai said in a cheerfully. "it's time for you guys to go to Hell." And headed directly to Starfire with a bloody red starbolt.

She dodged it, making Moonkai's fist cash into the floor. Star shot a swarm of green starbolts while Moonkai is off-guard. Moonkai quickly got up just in time for two starbolts to hit his chest but reflected the others. "What?" Starfire asked in disbelief. "Ha! I forgot to mention," Moonkai said with a smile. "that I've been gifted with new powers from the Yippu Brothers!" Luckily for Starfire, Silverwing came and pushed her out of the way. Starfire aimed her bazooka while Silverwing and Blazestar flew toward Moonkai. Silverwing made and ice blue starbolt as Blazestar made an exotic green whip (NOT the Rose Whip from YYH). Blazestar charged at Moonkai who obviously missed and Blazestar whipped the red-eyed Tamareanian in the back as he was still off-guard. Moonkai shot a starbolt to Blazestar as he missed.

Starfire held her bazooka high and it glowed of her energy. "I do not wish to hurt you Moonkai!" she called out and with one trigger, the energy was the size of Robin and Cyborg's sonic boom. Of course Moonkai could easily dodge it but Blazestar grappled on Moonkai, leaving him unable to move. "IDIOT!" Moonkai screamed. That blast is going to kill us both!" "Oh my." Star whispered and wide-eyed. "DON"T DO IT BLAZESTAR!!!!!!!!!!" Jadefire screamed and jumped in front of the blast. "JADEFIRE!!" Blazestar screamed and released Moonkai and flew toward Jadefire. She lifted her sword and placed it right in front of her and had one thought only as she awaited death:

'Please forgive me Blazestar.'

Blazestar managed to save Jadefire unharmed but as a result, Blazestar's legs and right arm have been seriously injured. ".Jadefire. You're the c- craziest p-p-person t-that I ever met." "Why did you save me?" Jadefire asked. "I was supposed to die in honor to save you." "I was going to move eventually before the blast hit me." "Take this traitor!!" Crimsonkai screamed as he blasted tornados to Moonkai. "Wait here." Jadefire ordered to Blazestar and jumped toward Moonkai. "Shit." Moonkai murmured, when he found out the fact that he can't move. Moonkai caught the blue-eyed warrior's sword before she knew it. "NOW CRIMSONKAI!" Jadefire screamed and Crimsonkai slammed the blood-eyed fighter in the head, making him hurl down to the floor. "I think we just won." Silverwing said hastily. Moonkai got up slowly and made a crazed grin and began chanting some spell in an unknown language. The room began slowly looking like blood.

Starfire ran toward Moonkai and begged, "Please Moonkai, we do wish to hurt you!" Moonkai finished the chant as the room turned brick red. The Onigumi crashed into the wall in all directions except of Blazestar who hurled to the next floor. Starfire however, was real close to Moonkai and got most of the blow and crashed to the second floor as well, lying next to Blazestar.

"B-Blazestar," Star began weakly. "Are you still able to fly?" "Y-yeah." He replied.

"Go to the T-T-Titans, t-they w-will help and R-Raven shall heal your wounds." Blazestar levitated above Starfire and blasted a hole in the wall. "You know I can't leave you here." Blazestar said. Star made a faint green glow in her hand and said, "If you do not go to the base, I will hurt you faster than you say 'Cyborg is gay'." Blazestar gulped and flew out of the tower as fast as he could.

End Flashback

"So pretty much Blackfire is the main reason why Moonkai switched. And what is it with me being gay?!" Cyborg responded. "Moonkai needs to see the light, Blackfire is a traitor to us all." Graystar answered. "And I have no idea why Star said that you were gay." Blazestar answered. "What are we waiting for?" Robin demanded. "Are we gonna stand here all day while the Onigumi dies or are we going to kick some major Yippu Brother ass?!" Bluewing yelped. "Com'on," BB cried. "Let's save everyone!"

"Wait!" Graystar barked. "Blazestar you stay here, I don't anyone in this base attacking each other in any way got that?" "Yes sir." Blazestar replied and left the room. "Listen," Graystar began. "I can take you to the Tower of Tamaran but you have been warned." "Why?" Robin asked. "The tower is a dangerous place, even before this war broke out so watch what you're dong, is that clear?" the rest nodded.

"Alright," Robin said as he clenched his fists. "Teen Titans, GO!" and he and the others ran out of the door really fast. "Hmm, sonic boom not bad!" Blazestar said in amazement.

Next Chapter.

PLEASE REVIEW!!!! PLEASE, PLEASE!!!