Fan Fiction ❯ Tamaran's Fate ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi dudes! Thanks so much for the reviews! My God, these reviews make me want to strip REAL bad j/k! I swear Science is gonna kill me >=(... Unless I kill it! * snickers and loads her flamethrower * along with Social Studies!!!

SR23: You're not using Dad's switch?

StarfireRox23: Not now, yet... Hypothetically if we hit somewhere about 100, 200, or 300 reviews, I'M GOING TO SCREAM TO WHOLE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jadefire: What are you going to say?

StarfireRox23: HELLO WORLD! I'M A PERVERT AND DAMN PROUD OF IT!!!!!!!!!! And go jump in a pool naked, seen by dozens of people, hypothetically of course.

Everyone: O_O

Bluewing: Let's get this chapter over with before she goes completely insane.

SR23: Sorry for the long update, I had serious writer's block, my computer crashed, and my sis has been trying to delete this chappy -.- ... here's Chapter 6.

Disclaimer: I don't own the Teen Titans or DC Comics and I never will. The only things I own are the bad guys and my OCs.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

The Titans managed to get up the mountain...alive. "We're *pant* almost there." Graystar breathed. "I don't know," Cyborg began. "why you allow these stupid precautions."

"You want to be surrounded by a Glorg? They like to attack in high places for those outside of our culture."

"Meep!" and continued climbing. They reached the peak of the mountain at stared with awe when they saw they saw the Tower of Tamaran. "Whoa... " Robins said in awe. "That is one big tower!" Beast Boy cried as he pointed at it. "I'm sorry," Graystar said. "For what?" Cyborg asked.

"I only know 2 floors of the tower, the rest only royalty may enter." "How many floors are there?" Raven asked when she looked at its endless structure. "I think it has 5, 000 floors." Graystar replied nervously. "FIVE THOUSAND FLOORS?!?!?" Everyone screamed. "HOW THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO CLIMB FIVE THOUSAND FLOORS?!?" Bluewing screamed in Graystar's face. "Heh," Graystar said as smirked. "Every Tamareanian knows that there's a hidden elevator inside the tower, we just don't know where it is. If you're thinking flying up five thousand floors" Bluewing began to sweat nervously. `Does he know?' he thought with fear. `If that bastard Robin told him, he is going to die in a nice slow and painful death.'

"Look, let's just forget about the floors and save everyone!" Beast Boy cried and starts wailing his hands in chibi form (A/N: He's so cute in chibi form ^_^ along with Robin *starts thinking of horny things about Robin but gets hit in the back of the head by Akomiko the Japanese Wonder Girl* WHERE'D YOU COME FROM?!?

Akomiko: The door was open ^^.

SR23: It's unexpected but why not? You can stay.

Akomiko: YAY! BUT ROBIN'S MINE!!

SR23: No he isn't, he belongs to Star. We can fight later)

"I agree," Robin said. Even with his mask on, you can still see the coldness and anger in his eyes. "can you sense anything inside?" Raven scanned the tower with her thoughts and answered, "Something is very wrong inside, I hear screaming and very powerful fighters, the top floor contains all the evil within, and I sense some faint energy from the top floor... it's dying." "Crap." Bluewing said under his breath. "Let's go!" Bluewing tried to fly off but his leg was caught on Graystar. "Wait," Graystar said. "I hear footsteps. Keep on the ground, we're not far anyway."

The trip was quicker than they expected it to be. They're not tired or sweaty. "Okay," Beast Boy began. "why aren't we sweaty or tired?" "We have entered sacred land," Graystar replied. "this land has been blessed by the ancient ones so our souls are purified; but the way how Raven described the inside of the tower, I don't think that we're safe even with the purified zone."

They approached the entrance slowly. Cyborg walked up and pushed the door open as hard as he could but no prevail. "GOD!!" Cyborg shouted, kicked the door, and stubbed his toe badly. "You just pull it." Graystar pointed as he tried to hold back his laughter. "Well I don't see any handle." Cyborg said as his anger rose. "It's done by a physic." Raven said. "I just figured it out."

"Azarath," Raven began as her eyes glowed white. "Metrion, Zinthos!" the door burst opened. The moment the door opened, Robin already got 2 of his birdarangs out from his utility belt. "FREEZE!!" he yelled. A dead silence filled the room; a dark aura slowly surrounded the room as a figure is faintly seen in the mist. "A Yippu..." Graystar gasped. Robin heard it and threw the birdarangs at the figure and kept his guard up as his weapons disappeared in the fog. Somehow, they never blew off and the figure walked toward the Titans slowly.

"Hello," the figure said as he showed himself. He was the same height as Bluewing, very tall... maybe 5"9, dark clothes, dark hair, and blue eyes. "Who are you?!" Robin demanded. "And what have you done with Starfire?!" Bluewing added. "Me?" the boy replied. "I am called Rubywing, the youngest of the Yippu Brothers and Starfire? The leader of the Onigumi? Heh, she put up quite a fight for my eldest brother, Silversky." "Silversky!" Graystar cried under his breath. "It took all six of us to beat her to the ground, good thing she was bleeding like mad from Moonkai so it was much easier than we expected to be," Rubywing continued with a smile. "luckily we found some technology to keep her, you know, under control?" and laughed. "If you do anything to hurt her I'll-"Robin began angrily but Rubywing cut him off saying, "Or what? Destroy me with that pathetic excuse for weapons? Allow me to introduce the technology that we used for the one some call, Koriand'r," Rubywing said evilly. "COME OUT DARKWING!!! GO FEAST UPON YOUR ENEMIES FOR OUR VICTORY!!!!" (A/N: I gotta stop playing the Onimusha series for the PS2 ^^;;; they're rated M but they're really good games ^_^, that's how I got my dark behavior. It's about these samurais, they're different samurais in each sequel, in feudal Japan and there's demons running around and everything gets gory there, this samurai is given a gauntlet by the power of the Orges in order to defeat the demons etc.)

Darkwing slowing came out of the shadows and the dark aura slowly cleared so the Titans can see a clear view of him. His dark eyes were no longer filled with sensitivity; instead, they are cold and merciless. "He's controlled!!" Raven cried. "I can't disable the affects!" "FEAST APON HER FLESH!!!!" Rubywing screamed. Darkwing charged at Raven at full force but Raven bounced him away but he quickly regained posture and charged back. Graystar jumped in and grappled Darkwing to the ground. "Darkwing," Graystar grunted. "snap out of it, it's me, Graystar, don't you remember me?" Rubywing laughed at what Graystar just said. "Idiot," Rubywing began. "you think talking to him might break his trance? EAT HIM ALIVE DARKWING!!! THAT'S WHAT YOU REALLY WANT!!! I SAW IT IN YOUR DREAMS!!!" Graystar eyes widen in horror as Darkwing pinned him down and went closer to bite Graystar's arm off.

"Azarath, Netrion, ZINTHOS!!" Raven screamed and thrashed Darkwing to the wall. Darkwing, without a single dent showing his entire body, grinned evilly at Raven, licked his lips as his eyes went to pitch black to bloody red, stretched his hand out to Graystar who was away from Darkwing, closed it, and Graystar started screaming like mad. "LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!" Raven cried as she grappled Darkwing telekinetically and threw him to the ground. Robin and Cyborg were ready to jump into the fight but Raven stopped them with her force field. "No." she said coldly. "Raven..." Beast Boy said with worry.

"I'll fight Darkwing alone." Raven said as her eyes turned white. "Raven are you crazy?" Graystar grunted. "We just found out that he's part demon, how can we stop a demon?"

"I'm demon (A/N: Well I think Raven is)," Raven said. "and he's physic right?" Raven walked a few steps toward Darkwing as Darkwing's grin grew wider and wider for each step Raven took. `Yes,' Rubywing thought evilly as Raven stopped walking. `she's demon so it might be a high chance to get her to our side and conquer this rundown planet.' And mentally chuckled. "Azarath, Netrion, ZINTHOS!!!" Raven screamed and started to shoot energy balls from her hands (remember in Nevermore Raven was shooting her energy at Trigon? Just saying ^^;;; DON'T KILL ME!!) at Darkwing...but Darkwing just stood there as his eyes were showing a faint tint of sensitivity.

"WHY ARE YOU STANDING THERE?!" Rubywing screamed to Darkwing. "MOVE OUT OF THE WAY OF THE ATTACK!!!" Darkwing moved out of the way like Rubywing told him to like a good slave boy and shot Raven with a dark red starbolt...direct hit I may add. "RAVEN!!!!!" Beast Boy cried as he turned into a pterodactyl and attacked Darkwing. "NO!!!" Bluewing cried as Darkwing regained posture and gave Beast Boy an aerial attack to the ground. Raven saw what Darkwing done to Beast Boy. She stared in horror and turned her neck to Rubywing, who was smiling victoriously. Raven quickly got up and ran so fast to Darkwing while he was still off guard, grappled him on the neck with a beautiful headlock, raised herself high above the air with him, and quickly dived down still has Darkwing's neck in her hands.

The others' eyes widened when they saw Raven falling like a rock. `She is not going to make it,' Bluewing thought to himself. `there's no way she can come out of this alive without killing Darkwing.' Raven lead the fall to Rubywing, who was crying `HOLY SHIT!!' over and over and setup a barrier at Raven's aerial attack. The barrier wasn't strong enough because of Raven's power is too great to be able to bounce it away. In short, Raven pinned down both Darkwing and Rubywing, making one giant hole (away from Beast Boy's of course). After the battle was over, Cyborg and Robin quickly ran to Beast Boy's hole and helped him up. His wounds weren't anything fatal, maybe just a few scratches on his face and body but he's okay to go on. Raven however might be a different story (judging by all the power that she used to pin down Darkwing and Rubywing).

Bluewing pulled Raven out of the hole and laid her down for a bit so he could help Graystar with Darkwing. Beast Boy ran to Raven's motionless body and lifted her head gently. `Damn this is all my fault,' he thought with sorrow. `I should never attack when Raven said we shouldn't. Damn I'm so stupid.' "No you're not," Raven said weakly as she opened her eyes and looked at Beast Boy with compassion. "you helped me when you needed to, I'm the stupid one."

"You're not the stupid one, you're always smart, and I always thought you were nice" `Deep down.' Beast Boy thought and mentally chuckled. `Oh yeah, she totally wants me.' "I don't want you," Raven said with her usual pissed tone. "In case you forgotten, I know how to read minds." Beast Boy blushed madly when Raven said `I know how to read minds' thing. `He's so cute when he blushes,' Raven thought until an image of Beast Boy and her appeared in her mind and it shows them Frenching away. `whoa, where did that come from?!' "Well at least you won." Beast Boy said with a smile. `I stand corrected about Raven,' Bluewing thought with a smile. `she did make it.'

Graystar pulled out Darkwing and slapped him silly as a white squared- shaped thing fell out of his right ear. They noticed it, Robin picked it up and noticed right a way what it was and looked like he was going to barf. "So?" Bluewing asked. "What is it?" "Dandruff." Robin replied still looking green...but not a green to throw up on Bluewing.

Darkwing moaned as his sight cleared and is able to see the others. "What happened?" he asked weakly. "I know I was being controlled and I fought against it, but it took the best of me-"and winced in pain. "I know Raven gave me the most killer aerial attack....oh no." Darkwing quickly got up despite his pains, he ran to Raven and Beast Boy's spot, Beast Boy gave Raven to him, Darkwing laid her down gently, put hiss hands on Raven's head, and she began to glow goldish-yellow. 10 seconds later, Raven stopped glowing and sat up as she was unharmed as Darkwing healed himself next. "Thank you." Raven said. "No problem," Darkwing replied with a sheepish grin. "I'm sorry I hurt you."

"It wasn't your fault."

"Yeah it is, I'm too stupid to stay out of the way like I'm supposed to and you guys found out that I'm part demon."

"Who cares that you're demon? I'm demon too and I don't have a problem with that." And smiled at Darkwing that made him blush a pinkish color. Beast Boy gave out a sign of anger that Darkwing was able to see clearly and shut the hell up. "Are you okay?" Robin asked as he helped Darkwing up. "Yeah I'm fine." He replied.

"Any idea where the others are?" "Any idea where Starfire is?" Bluewing asked.

"Well I remember that I came inside the tower because I heard a scream from Jadefire. When I entered in, I was surrounded by Rubywing and I never stood a chance." "So you haven't seen them at all then?" Graystar asked. "No I haven't." Darkwing replied. "Okay so we're clueless where the others are," Cyborg began. "so we better start looking for them." `No shit Sherlock.' Bluewing thought. "The ceiling has a hole." Cyborg said. "Looks like somebody's been thrown up there. Somebody, give me a lift." Bluewing lifted Cyborg and threw him up the hole in the ceiling. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!" Cyborg screamed. "GET UP HERE!!!" The others quickly climbed up the hole in the ceiling and stared in horror on what they saw. Blood was all over the room and drops of it started pouring on Beast Boy's hair. "MY HAIR!!!" Beast Boy screamed. "IT'S COVERED WITH SOMEBODY'S BLOOD!!!!" "Would you forget about your goddamn hair?!" Bluewing yelled.

Silence.

"Cyborg," Robin began. "can you make an analysis on the blood?" Cyborg nodded, carefully picked up a few drops of blood with his sterile hands, put it in his scanners, and waited fro the results.

Next Chapter...

SR23: Hehe, a little cliffy...Okay this is my first cliffy so be gentle!

Blazestar: Yeah right.

SR23: Well it is! *notices Akomiko doing perverted things to Robin* AKOMIKO!!! HE'S NOT YOURS!!!

Akomiko: I don't give a damn! ^_^ He's so damn sexy!!

Robin: HELP!!!!

SR23: Okay while I get Akomiko out of Robin's pants, REVIEW PLEASE!