Fan Fiction ❯ Teen Titans Insanity Moments ❯ Pizza and arguments ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything but my will.
 
: Awww man! Not again! Cyborg! Beast Boy screamed
In comes Cyborg looking like he's about to throttle somebody. “Man what! Do you honestly know how many times you've called me down here!” Cyborg screamed back.
Well your stupid piece of crap computer won't work! Beast Boy said.
Cyborg and Beast Boy continue to argue. Starfire and Robin walk in staring at them.
Then after 15 minutes of staring Starfire said “ Maybe we should get some of the popped corn.”
“Nahhh. The fight will be over in 1 minute so wanna get some pizza?” asked Robin.
“PIZZA!” Both Beast Boy and Cyborg were rushing out the door and ended up bumping each other and got stuck in the door. “I stand corrected” Well this is disturbing.” She watched the 2 argue about who's fault it was..”I guess I found my reading spot today. She pulled a chair out of nowhere and sat down listening to the comments that were being said.
“Maybe we should use the window. Starfire said. “Good idea.”
Robin and Starfire flew out the window. (Robin has a airjet motorcycle now)
When they reached the land they started to talk about things.
“ So uuhhh Star do you have a boyfriend?”Robin turned a light shade of pink.
“No. Why do you ask?” Starfire asked.
“UUUhhhhh…….Ummmm line please!” A whole bunch of guys start to crowd Robin throwing papers in his face. “Ok I get it sheesh. “Well ummm…… Ahem Well ummmm……I SAID WELL UMMM! WHERE ARE THE EXPLOSEVES!
Director:Cut!Cue the damn explosives before I rip all of your heads off!
Exploseves heard in the backround.
Director: Cut! Ok what the hell is going on here!
A worker comes and whispers in the Director's ear what happened with the explosives.
Director: Not again bring Cyborg and Beast Boy in here! Cyborg and Beast Boy come rushing in.
Director:You're not supposed to use the explosives to break out of the door!
“Well what else could we do?” Cyborg said. “Yeah we had to get out of the door somehow.” Said Beast Boy.
Director:ok people this chapter is done. Go Home!