Fan Fiction ❯ Teen Titans Insanity Moments ❯ Oh No ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
Raven just watched as this was the 4th hour that they've been arguing. “Hey Do you mind?!”screamed Cyborg. “Yeah we're trying to have a fight here!” Raven just rolled her eyes and walked to her room.”What a bunch of idiots…. Hey where's my herbal tea!” She broke down the door with her fists and stomped all the way down to where Cyborg and Beast Boy continued to have their fight.
 
“You idiots went into my room! Where is it! Raven screamed to the top of her lungs as she tore the hallway piece by piece. Beast Boy and Cyborg just watched in horror as she grabbed a vase. “What did we do? We don't even know what you're talking about! Cyborg said in the tiniest voice. “ You know what the hell I'm talking about now give me my tea!” She pulled out a gun and started to shoot one of bullets hit Cyborg's head. “AHHHHHHH!!! Please Raven we don't know where it is!” Sqeauled Beast Boy. “Yes we do it's in the kitchen.” Cyborg said in the fakest calm voice.
 
“We do?” “Ofcourse we do but we're blocking the door- Before Cyborg could finish Raven pulled them out of the door and sent them flying through the wall.Raven rushed in and started to sip the herbal tea calmly.
 
“How did you know it was in there?” asked Beast Boy “ I didn't I just guessed.” Cyborg said.
Director: Snoring away……….Wakes up Oh yeah right break time is over people!
“NO IT'S NOT I'M NOT DONE WITH MY TEA!”Raven screamed
Director: Crawled into the corner in fear where Beast Boy and Cyborg were. Uhhh to R-Robin a-and Starfire w-we go.
 
“Do you think the Director knows we're gone?” asked Starfire
“Yes. But it was worth it! To Disneyworld we go! To Disneyworld we go Hi ho a Derioh to Disneyworld we go!”
 
Director: No summer vacation till my Aunt Carol gets back from the hospital! Do you hear me?!
All of crew and cast members run with Starfire and Robin. Everyone sing along!
Everyone: To Disneyworld we go o Disneyworld we go Hi ho a Darioh to Disneyworld we go.
Director:Cut! Ok we're done with this chapter.