Fan Fiction ❯ Teen titans:Tower of Truth ❯ The beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Teen titans In any way. Please continue reading.

Chp 1



it was an average day as Robin was looking through the newspaper seeing if there were any villains terrorizing the city. “ Mad Mod, Blood, I guess we have a free week.” “We do?” Cyborg asked. “Yup.” Robin replied. “WHOPEE!” Cyborg yelled. “ What? What's so great?” “ This week's now my perfect chance to have my bet/experiment.” Replied Cyborg. “ What are you talking about?” a puzzled Robin asked. Cyborg pulled out a bag of camping supplies. “ You see beast boy bet me that under any circumstances he wouldn't eat meat. Then I said ` ok then. Here's a bet. For one week you and me in a forest with everything we need for camping, and hunting. No Other food except bread water and cheese. Then we'll see if you really snap from hunger, and eat my deer sandwich! If I win, the bet that you will snap, you have to fork over all your turns at TV, videogames, and food choice. And if you win I'll eat tofu for a whole week.' After Cyborg finished explaining he yelled in a loud voice “BEAST BOY!” Beast boy then fell through a hole in the ceiling made for such emergencies. “You ready TOFY MAN?” Cyborg sneered. “YOUR GOING DOWN!” Beast Boy replied. Robin suddenly interrupted. “ What if a villain comes in town, or something-” “ Sorry R.” Cyborg replied. “You'll have to deal with it on your own dude.” “ Besides,” Cyborg said. “ What could happen?” “Your right.” Robin said glumly. “Oh and by the way.” Cyborg said on his way out. “ TitansTitanstowerisonlockdownsobeastboycan'tcomebackifhegetshungary.” “What?” Robin said. “You can't leave Titan's Tower for backup reasons of the experiment” “Hol”- “Got to go bye!” Cyborg yelled. There was a quiet noise of the door closing and Robin was in the Hallway alone. “Now what am I Gonna do?”


__________________________________________________ ______________________



Oh if he only knew hehehehehe.


Oh and for those interested in this experiment Cyborg is Doing, Don't worry. You'll get a Teaser of it In May, and the first chapter in the summer. Oh yeah and R&R! PLEASE!
This may be an uninteresting chapter but trust me it'll get good in the next several chapters.












< br>