Fan Fiction ❯ The Damon Stone ❯ Introduction ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The Damon Stone
 
 
Five thousand years ago, the world was in chaos as demons, elves, humans, and other magical creatures alike covered the earth. At first, allies, then the magic of the Damon Stone turned one another against each other for the possession of it. A battle waged between the groups of creatures. Until one, with the power of all groups, rose up to stop the war, but to of no avail. He then requested to use the Damon Stone to help him. The guardians, of which lived in the stone, heard his plea and assisted him, stopping the battle, but not the war. After the stone had done all it could, its strength was spent and drained. It then broke to twenty-six separate stones called the Galaxy Charms, and scattered across the world. The prophecy states that when all stones and guardians are brought together, they will fuse and the Damon Stone will once again be released upon this world, and the war that was fought thousands of years ago will continue for possession of the power that lay inside the Damon Stone.
 
Five thousand years later, the prophecy activates and search for the Galaxy Charms begin. Reincarnations will awaken and the guardians will join as teens from around the world are brought together for the final battle between man and creature.