Fan Fiction ❯ The Darkerside of Ryu Hayabusa ❯ Runaway ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A.N- Ok, for certain reasons, (glares at her friend nicknamed Kaori-chan) the rating on this chapter has been boosted. (Turns round and throws pencil at her friend, who is making faces behind her back)

Thanks to my dear friend, for steeling my notes, and being board in class this wonderful chapter came up. WARNING! Some people may not like what Ryu dose to Kasumi, so if you read this and get upset, don't say I didn't warn YOU! Not really sure what you would classify the events as. Oh if you think things are going too quickly, please remember this is a short story.

Disclaimer: Don't own squat, wish I did, because then I would be rich!

Runaway

That night the darkness had brought the rain, even though it was summer the rain was cold to Kasumi. But that didn't matter, she ran as fast as she could, but she knew it would take more than speed to loose the one following her. Kasumi was an experienced runner, but no matter how hard she tried, she could not loose her follower. She skidded on the wet concrete as she rounded a corner, and just managed to stop herself from slipping. Throwing stars flew past the runaway's head just missing her as she rounded another corner. Lightening lit up the dark sky in a brilliant flash, followed by the deep sound of the thunder echoing off the surrounding buildings. Kasumi slid round another corner, quickly glancing behind her as she disappeared in to the darkness. She found her self in a dead end ally; frantically Kasumi pushed at the brick wall as if she were trying to find a door. Then they came, footsteps. The ally was lit with a street lamp that gave of a dull orange glow, the rain began to fall heavier and another flash of lightning lit up the sky.

Kasumi turned round slowly, fear played in her shining brown eyes as her brothers best friend stepped out of the shadows.

Ryu's long brown hair was soaked, as were his loose fitting black cloths. He moved towards the runaway with quick fluid movements, his long black coat just brushed the concrete with each step. Kasumi drew her Katana, she was ready to defend herself if she had to, but her confidence slowly disappeared with every step Ryu took. Her hand begun to shake uncontrollably, a wicked smile came across Ryu's face and his emerald eyes flashed seductively in the dim light. The weapon fell to the pavement with a clang, Hayabusa smiled coldly. He grabbed Kasumi roughly and pushed her so that she was facing the brick wall of the abandoned apartment building, then he carefully pushed all his weight against her back.

"You cannot run, and you cannot hide, wherever you go I will always find you."

Kasumi could feel his breath in her ear, she couldn't help but tremble and tears began to roll down her cheeks, but the rain quickly hid them.

Ryu moved off of her just enough so that he could put his hands on her legs, he moved his hands slowly up her thighs, and curled his fingers round the inside of her thighs.

"I'm taking you, and there's nothing you can do." His voice lowered slightly, "I know you want me to, you made that clear from the beginning. Don't scream, let me take control."

Kasumi shuddered as she felt Ryu slid his hands under her soaked dress, gently touching her stomach and her abdomen.

"Now come with me, don't try to run, you won't escape. Just walk and don't be frightened, I will take care of you."

With that he carefully slid his hands from under her dress, then gently pushed her wet hair away from her neck. He moved closer to her, brushing her soft skin with his lips, then placed three kisses down the side of her neck. A small gasp escaped Kasumi's lips as his lips touched her sensitive skin. Slowly he moved away from her, allowing her to move away from the wall. The rain had eased off slightly, and thunder echoed through the still dark and gloomy sky.

Kasumi stumbled backwards, but managed to stop herself from falling. She felt Ryu's arm around her shoulders, she knew that if there was any attempt of escape, he could take her down with a quick move of his hand to the pressure point on her neck.

They walked down the dimly lit back streets for several blocks; Kasumi knew what was going to happen, and she tried not to let her tears fall. Hayabusa had been sent to find her and she knew that she would no see the sun rise.

A.N- Ryu is one bad ass dude, I hope you enjoyed. Only a few more chapters to go.

Kaori-chan: Ryu is an ass!

Author: Shut up!