Fan Fiction ❯ The Darkerside of Ryu Hayabusa ❯ Hunter ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A.N- Wow, I have had a review!!! Thanx. Well I have updated sooner than I had expected, oh well that's a good thing. Things are starting to get more interesting now.

Disclaimer: I don not owne any of the characters or places, just the plot

Hunter

Darkness had come to the mountains. The forest that surrounded the shinobi temple was blackened by night and only the rustling leaves and insects could be heard.

Hayabusa sat by the great waterfall that went over the temple to the plunge pool that was inside the great building.

Ryu sat in deep meditation, he knew that it would not be easy to find the runaway, and he also knew that she would not go with him willingly. The whole mission depended on planning; Kasumi had all ready killed three highly skilled assassins, if he did not prep him self-right he could be her next victim. The tranquility of his thoughts were suddenly interrupted, he didn't have to look to know who was standing behind him.

"What do you want Ayane?" he said coldly, not even looking her way as he spoke.

"What do you think?" She replied her sweet voice low and deadly.

Ryu opened his eyes, then stood up slowly; the warm breeze blew loose strands of his long brown hair across his face and his long black leather coat blew round his muscular form. He turned round to face Ayane, his green eyes expressionless, and his face was the same.

"I know you want your half sister dead, every one know that. Every one also know that you're a jealous, power hungry bitch."

Ayane's expression darkened, and then in one fluid movement she created six throwing stars from ice.

"Would you like to say that again and see what happens?"

Ryu shook his head and walked passed Ayane,

"I cant right now, I will later if you want."

He said flatly, with that Ayane grabbed Ryu from behind in an attempt to throw him down, but he countered. Ayane found herself flat on the ground with her arms pinned behind her back. She attempted to blow loose strands of her short light purple hair away from face, but it was no good. Suddenly she felt the cold metal blade of Ryu's sword against her neck; he moved closer to her and whispered into her ear.

"Try any thing like that again and I will kill you."

"I'm not afraid to die, anyway even if you did kill me, Hayate would hunt you down."

Hayabusa let out a short cold laugh then re sheathed his sword; he leaned closer to Ayane pushing all his weight on her.

"I wouldn't count on it, do you want to know why your brother really keeps you around, or shall I stop now?"

Ayane decided that it was a good idea to keep her mouth shut, Ryu could be even colder and full of more hate than herself at times.

Hayabusa let Ayane go an brushed his cloths off,

"Now if you will excuse me I have to go hunt your sister down."

With that he disappeared in a swirl of leaves, leaving a bewildered Ayane to her thoughts.

A.N- I know another short chapter but I promise they will get slightly longer, any way this is a short fic. Rating for next chapter will be boosted because some people might think that the events are not suitable for PG13. My friend said that in this chapter Ryu's an ass, oh well. Please review Thanks. Oh and hears a taster of what's to come:

That night the darkness had brought the rain, even though it was summer the rain was cold to Kasumi. But that didn't matter, she ran as fast as she could, but she knew it would take more than speed to loose the one following her.