Fan Fiction ❯ The Fallen Chery Blossoms ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I own all these characters!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tomoe sighed and put the pink ribbon in her hair then adjusted her kimono.

If only Tomomi were here. She thought tying her obi. Tomoe picked up the wooden pale and headed to the door. Her mind ran on her brother. Tomomi was a handsome young man; he had jet-black hair and a young face. The only thing Tomoe didn't like about her brother was the scar down his right cheek! A man got mad at Tomomi for no reasons and attacked with a blade. The blade missed Tomomi by an inch but grazed his cheek. Then Tomoe heard sounds the sound of wooden sandals. Clack, clack they went. Tomoe stopped in front of the door. A figure stopped in front of her house. Tomoe began to back up. She could see the two swords by the man's side. The man then reached for the door. Tomoe thought of running to her mother and father's room and grabbing her father's kantana but thought better.

I can't just panic and use father's sword. He died and so did mother. I must remain calm! She thought taking another step back.

At that moment the door opened to reveal a young man with jet-black hair in a pony-tail with a scar down his right cheek. He wore a black hakama with a short sword used for seppuku and a long sword at his waist for fighting. He then looked at Tomoe and smiled at her.

"It's good to se you again… Tomoe!" He said

Tomoe covered her mouth to cover her scream.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

If you like plaese review