Fan Fiction ❯ The Final Crusade ❯ In the Begining ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: This story contains some pretty sacrilegious stuff, at least from a Christian stand point. It is also not historically accurate.

The Final Crusade:In the begining
By HououKageMusha

Anubis stood over the dead body of his uncle, Set, Scythe held skyward, the blade of neon blue energy glowing gently. Then a darkness rose up from Set's corpse and started to form into a rough outline of Set's body. With one strike of it's clawed hands, it killed Anubis. Then the dream ended.

When Anubis fully awoke, he found himself back in his bed, lying next to the sleeping body of his wife, all covered in sweat. He had been having these dreams for the past six weeks.
He checked his timesense. It was 5:00AM on Saturday August 11, 2333. It was the day of the Ceremony of Light, the anniversary of the birth of the Kesshi no Kami, The man that had freed them from their many eons of imprisonment. Just before the final days of the Ancient Egyptian society, Set had broken free of the prison that had held him for many millennia. He then imprisoned the the rest of the gods in demonic spirit capsules, placed the capsules in a negative energy enhanced pyramid and set the pyramid in the sub-S/T(Space/Time) Dimension in the center of the earth.
With out the gods to protect them, the demon posing as God of the Christians lead his people on an attack on the people of Egypt. They destroyed all the temples to the old gods and killed all who refused to swear allegiance to them. There was only once in history that the demon had gotten anywhere near this close and that was during the rule of Akhenaten.
They remained there until, in 2525, the Kesshi no Kami was able to break the spell that had held them in their capsules. The man had been a believer in the Pharonic pantheon and, somehow his belief spread, starting a church loosely based on the teachings of Ancient Egypt. Drawing power from there worshipers as they always had, they were able to break free of their prison. When they reached the surface world, they found much had changed. They had had to conserve their power so they had not been able to watch the world develop. But one thing they found was that in the country where the Kesshi no Kami dwelled was predominantly a Christian country. Even Egypt, which had once been there home, was now under the control of the Beast.

And it seems the beast had gone back to his old ways. He brought back the style of thinking that lead to the eradication of their people. The Jews, the Wiccans and the Buddhists had all been driven underground and the Beast made the world a religious police state, where the non-believers were locked in great prison complexes and tortured until they either converted or died. The muslims were the only other religion

They lived in one of the many cities that the non Christian underground had formed. They knew that Set had betrayed them and that he had helped the beast gain power. The Pharonic Church was the driving force of the underground and the Kesshi no Kami was the leader of the resistance. They learned that the second in command of the Resistance was another god who went by the name Lucifer. He had been one of the generals of the beasts army until he started to turn against him and was banished to Earth. He was very helpful to the cause because he had intimate knowledge of the Beast's tactics and weapons.

The battles between the two sides were most often fought in space, by soldiers in walking robotics battle armor. These suits of battle armor were call mechs and were often fifty feet tall. The Beast's mech resembled winged roman solders and wielded beam swords and beam cannons.

The Resistance's mechs came in many verities and used many kinds of weapons. All resembled creatures from ancient mythology, The Kesshi no Kami's, for instance, was made in the likeness of Anubis with large dragon wings and carried a energy scythe.

Various alien races had joined the cause of the resistance. Among them were the Grays, who were very helpful and supplied the Resistance with their mechs and weapons.

A few of the battles were fought on land and in the air. The land battles were were fought between soldiers wearing organic battle armor that was provided by another alien race, who had been named the Rymyn, on the Resistance side and by The weapon factories in "Heaven" on the Beasts side

The Resistance was hanging on by a thread until the gods arrived. But then the tide started to turn.
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

This story has not been edited. If anyone would be helpful enough to proofread this, I would be very greatful
How did Everybody Like it? Please review! I just want to know whether to continue or not.
Kesshi no Kami= Hero of the Gods

[\