Fan Fiction ❯ The Headman's son ❯ Trapped ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Headman's Son

Part Seven

A loud gunshot echoed throughout the garden. A flock of birds flattered away in fright. Several guards woke up from their sleep. At that moment, a body fell limply on the hard cold ground.

Miho gently opened her eyes, only to see Aoshi's body was laying face down on the stoned floor. His soft gentle face is no longer warm or alive, but cold and bare. She gasped and let the gun slip away from her fingers. She held her hands up to her face, blood. There was blood over her hands and clothes.

She looked up to see a crowd of soldiers jostling towards her. She grabbed the gun and held it to her head, "I have no purpose of living out this dreadful life, my task is completed and there's no one I can turn to, but there's someone waiting for me in Hell…"

"I'll be joining you soon Aoshi, please wait for me," she whispered, she closed her eyes and precluded everything. There was another gunshot. Silence quietly follows.

--

Author's Notes: Dull ending eh? Well, I didn't want the story to go on and on, and I couldn't decide who dies or what not, ok, so I left you wondering what the hell happened…….