Fan Fiction ❯ the legend of Zelda mørk dame ❯ ~ A beginning in flowers and ends in despair~ ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Legend of Zelda: Mørk Dame

~ A beginning in flowers and ends in despair~

"LOOK-LOOK DADDY FLOWERS!" Liea squealed.

Link looked at the mass of flowers, scattered across the plains "they're beautiful" he told her.

Link is a single parent raising his nine year old daughter, Liea, Links wife unfortunately was taken by sickness a year before and left everything in his care.

Liea also unfortunately suffered from her mothers passing and develop a habit to act childish to mask her pain and grief.

Liea picked a few flowers and inhaled their flowerily sent. Just then the wind began to pick up and blow fiercely. Liea looked up and say a portal form in the sky it was a dark and evil color "daddy look, there's a hole in the sky" she told Link as she pointed up. Link looked up, just then something blew past him, then the scream of his daughter brought him out of "w.t.f was that" mind.

There stood a creature on a black horse holding Links daughter in his left arm. The creature looked like a knight that has rotted from the inside, out.

"daddy I'm scared, help me daddy" Liea cried in the arms of the monster.

Out of panic and rage Link unsheathed his sword and ran at the creature.

The creature held out his hand and caused a gust of wind to knock Link off of his feet, the creature than turned to Liea " hold on little one, we leave now" the creature then broke his horse into a fast gallop. Link got to his feet and called for Epona he mounted her back and took after the creature. Link was enraged and scared for his child. The creature stopped at a the drop off of a cliff, Link came riding up. The creature looked at Liea "we are going to fly in the air now little one so hold onto me tight, I don't want you too fall and get hurt or killed"

Link was riding fast he saw the creature and his daughter "I'M COMING LIEA, DADDY'S COMING!" he yelled.

The creature steered his horse off the cliff, Link halted his horse, his heart was racing in his chest. Just then the creature and his horse came up out of the cliff flying in mid air, he still had Liea in his arms and they the disappeared into the portal"

"no-no-no-no-no-NO!!!" Link cried, he fell off of Eponas back, the horse looked at him and sniffed his hair, Link broke out into tears.

IN SIDE THE PORTAL…

The creature became a man who was nearly identical to Link, the only exceptions where, this man had pitch black hair instead of blonde and on his left cheek was a long curved scar, and instead of blue eyes he had bluish-red. Liea gasped "you look like my daddy! Who are you?!"

The man looked at her "I'm called Shagrath and I will admit Liea you look like Bente my daughter whom is gone…"