Fan Fiction ❯ the legend of Zelda mørk dame ❯ ~ A failed attempt, meet Bente~ ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

~ A failed attempt, meet Bente~

Link lied there looking at the sky he was depressed. For his only child was gone, he wanted her back. Link looked at Epona " I want her back" he told her.

The horse sniffed his leather satchel Link slowly got to his feet, he just then remembered that he brought his ocarina along with him. Link fiercely dug through the satchel until he pulled out the ocarina of time.

He turned back to Epona "well girl I'll see you around"

Link put the ocarina to his lips and began to play a song……

~In Drømme~

Bente carefully painted another black line under her left eye and then applied another coat of lipstick on her already shiny black lips. She looked over her makeup, she had a black inverted cross painted on her forehead and two thin black lines painted below her eyes in the corners and half way down her face, stopping at where her upper lips of her mouth began. Shiele came in " hey Bente can you go to the market we're running low on alcohol"

Bente turned to him " uh hello the concert started in a half hour and you want me to get some damn alcohol dressed like this and my face painted up?! Everyone will probably be crowding me! I should beat you unconscious"

Shiele looked over to Bentes LTD ESP 404 black bass guitar resting against the wall.

"C'mon Bente I already told Steffen that you would be gone to get us some beer and he didn't mind in fact he wanted you too"

Bente sighed "alright…. Get my cloak I'll be back"

Link appeared in the middle of Drømme town market, it looked just like Hyrule town, minus the temple of time and the castle. He looked around and saw Bente "Liea?!" he whispered.

He ran after her, Bente looked over her shoulder and saw Link running at her "oh no a fan" she sighed.

Link came up to her "Liea is that you?"

Bente removed her hood " who in the hell is Liea?" she demanded.

"oh you're not her" he sighed " who are you?"

Bente was speechless "you don't know me?! Oh hell! I'm Bente the bass player of the newest black metal band to knock all of Drømme off it's feet, Toxic trace. How do you not know me!"